Yamato's 1/60 SV-51.

UN Spacy

Id give my kid a 1/48 when he was old enough...

as for the tampo/stickers; ive always had fun putting on stickers, but i take the point that tampo looks better. For Nora, i think her stripes will be painted on, it doesnt make sense to have em as stickers

Yeah, I like the main emblems to be tamp... the UN Spacy on the side of the nose, on the wings, etc. Numbers and names I like to do myself / customize, since I rarely feel brave enough to risk a couple hundred on a full blown paint job.

It's still not marked as "in Stock" on HLJ yet :wacko: Waaaahhhh!!

Edited by Busted VF1A

I am weary about HLJ's status symbols. They keep changing the status of the YF-19 w Fold booster & FP from in stock to discontinued. I would suggest emailing HLJ if possible to find out when you are going to get your preorder.

I wouldn't worry. With a new item like this, a restock status just means that their first batch was sold out in pre-order. If you pre-ordered before they put a stop order during the availability period then you should be one those with a SV-51 waiting for processing and should receive a payment request or processing notice shortly. If you don't get any messages from HLJ within, say, 10 days of the official release date, then I'd contact customer support.

Man, I hope I'm ok. I was in the original earlybird preorder, but I canceled my order because ofother money needs. Then I got some more money and I reordered again. Hope I won't have to wait long.

Chris

I'm an early bird preorder. I also did an early bird on the stand alone ghost. I waited and waited but never got my payment request. So I went the bay and picked one up for the same price. With that said I'm watching the bay right now and which ever comes first with same price I/m sold.

The "Aug Restock" just means their first shipment is sold out. This use to confuse me too, but I've been buying from them for so long, I usually just take it as an early shipment notice now. I ordered mine the same day it became available, so it won't be long now. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHaaa

TY. I thought this box would be uber huge,but since they packed it diagonally you get a "standard" size Yamato box after all. Even though the cardboard still looks flimsy :angry:. However now that we know that it will be in stock soon at most places its time to get the champagne and start celebrating.

Mr.Graham where are you? We need a review please Graham-sama. ^_^

Best case scenario, I'll be getting mine in about 4 hours from now.

Worst case scenario, I'll be getting it 24 hours from now.

If I get it today, I'll try and post some pics tonight.

Graham

HK has it now? I will get it tonight!! :lol: