Yamato's 1/60 SV-51.

UN Spacy

Can show us the size comparison with VF0? I would love to see both birds side by side... Man, can't wait to hold this baby in my hands.

:lol: :lol:

one other question for anyone who's TF it into battroid...

can it stand on its own?

Haha, the last batch of pics anwsered your question ^_^

Haha, the last batch of pics anwsered your question ^_^

haha thanks. :D

now that i know it can stand upright, can it strike a pose?

can the head be extended up in fighter mode?

and most importantly, how much did it cost you?

Edited by do not disturb

Dumb question regarding the box....Do we read that "SV-51r?" Or "SV-51 Nu?"

Wouldn't that be "SV-51 Gamma"?

Nu looks like a V, while Gamma looks like like a 'Y', or 'r'.

~Luke

Edited by IAD

haha thanks. :D

now that i know it can stand upright, can it strike a pose?

can the head be extended up in fighter mode?

and most importantly, how much did it cost you?

I paid more than I expected, but just like Graham said, I can't wait anymore...

I live in HK, so you guys may not want to know how much I get it :D

Ladies and gentlemen......i present you, best valk toy of the decade. Seriously. That thing is a marvel. And when I saw the size comparison pics.....I think I came twice. Nice job Swoosh. You're awesome.

And is it me but do the hands look chunkier than the chicken hands everyone keeps complaining about? ZOMG

*runs around in circles*

Just got mine, fiddle around with it also just now, seems like no QC problems/issues so far (Very good sign). Too tired and exhausted to do a full transformation after a long day's of work. Will wait for graham's video demo as a guide before i transform mine fully.

Swoosh, you are very brave man in transforming it w/o looking at manuals. :blink: So far all is good except for the boosters and missiles seems abit too heavy for mounting on the wings, other than that, its a beauty to behold! Seems like yamato have done a through R&D on the SV-51, thus minimising the occurence of problems.

yups dnd, cant imagine what they are paying for the SV-51 in Hongkong ^_^ I think its slightly lower than what we pay locally here, which is about USD$150

Edited by recon

Just got mine, fiddle around with it also just now, seems like no QC problems/issues so far (Very good sign). Too tired and exhausted to do a full transformation after a long day's of work. Will wait for graham's video demo as a guide before i transform mine fully.

Swoosh, you are very brave man in transforming it w/o looking at manuals. :blink: So far all is good except for the boosters and missiles seems abit too heavy for mounting on the wings, other than that, its a beauty to behold! Seems like yamato have done a through R&D on the SV-51, thus minimising the occurence of problems.

yups dnd, cant imagine what they are paying for the SV-51 in Hongkong ^_^ I think its slightly lower than what we pay locally here, which is about USD$150

Hi Recon, can the missile (black ones) on yours attach properly on the wings?

Edited by Swoosh

So will there be stress fractures on the wings showing up if they are fully displayed with the missiles and boosters and then propped up on the display stand?

I echo the resounding applause for your pics Swoosh. They're first rate indeed.

Graham, thanks for your input as well.

Damn... After the YF-19 and VF-0a I fricken swore I would wait till the coast was totally clear to buy valks...

Ohhhh, Fuggit

Ya got me yamato... ya got me...

Whoa. I've NEVER seen this many MW'ers (and guests) in a thread at the same time! 22 USERS?!?!?!?!?

Thanks for all the pics swoosh and Graham. AWESOME bird.

I can't wait to see the written reviews.

Almost forgot to take some pics of the best feature that comes with the Yamato SV-51...

I think that's the best way to add all weapon without giving too much stress to the wings, and most important.... it save space!! :lol:

Launching position!!!!

DSCF1530_s.jpg

DSCF1529_s.jpg

DSCF1528_s.jpg

DSCF1527_s.jpg

DSCF1526_s.jpg

DSCF1525_s.jpg

DSCF1524_s_001.jpg

DSCF1523_s_001.jpg

DSCF1522_s_001.jpg

DSCF1521_s_001.jpg

B))

It is 1a.m. now, so Good Night!!

Edited by Swoosh

Oh my, I think I am not the only one who had multiple orgasms looking at swoosh's photos!

Thank you Swoosh for the awesome photos! Your photos are always so sexy! When you posted the photos for the VF-0A Shin W booster, I was not planning on getting it, but after seeing your shots, I bought it the next day!

This is really a beautiful Valkyrie! Unfortunately I do not have the funds to get this today but I am so totally getting an SV-51 as soon as I can.

Thanks again Swoosh and Graham of course too!

Unbelievable.

Fighter, Gerwalk, Battroid...they all look flawless. (except those goofy intakes, but oh well.)

Also, the wings would probably droop in real life with all that weight on them too. Remember, there is a difference between sitting on a runway and flying through the sky with air passing over/under the wings at the speed of sound. ...Not that I wouldn't prefer perfectly rigid wings, I'm just saying....it's probably realistic in a way.

PS/Edit: I can't wait for a Dobber scheme!

Edited by Vic Mancini

HOLLY MOTHER OF GOD O_O. That valk is freakin awesome! Are those hands on the SV-51 still the chicken hands? Besides the wing and missile issue I don't really mind it. So far so good on the 1st release sounds like yamato has broken their curse (so far) without dropping a bomb. Now when will we the buyers in the USA get ours? You lucky HK people not only get it for a cheaper price than us, but you get it a lot faster than us too. **sobs** Anyways thank you Swoosh and Graham for the awesome pictures!!!

I paid more than I expected, but just like Graham said, I can't wait anymore...

I live in HK, so you guys may not want to know how much I get it :D

Hi Recon, can the missile (black ones) on yours attach properly on the wings?

Havent tried the black ones, they are quite heavy but defintely lighter than the booster itself. Busy week for me but im happy cos of the SV-51 ^_^:wacko:

WOW!!!! Thanks Swoosh!!! I really can't wait to get this thing. I keep checking my email to see if HLJ has shipped yet!! I too really hope they make my scheme, that would be too cool!! I told my wife about that slight possibility and she thought that was awesome...so I guess she wouldn't mind me shelling out the doe for one then! :D

Chris

awesome awesome awesome. love the pics with it next to the vf-0a and yf-19. bring it on.

if it's not too much trouble could you post a pic of the sv-51 next to a vf-1 in battroid mode? thanks.

Not sure if I got ripped off or not. I ordered the sv-51 from play-asia.com website. I looked at the box (in the pictures on the site) and it does say Yamato, but I just noticed under the name, "Happinet". Is that just a order company? Or is that a fake make of the Yamoto toys? If it is, I need to cancel the order. I don't read japanese so I cant tell what kind of site Happinet is.

Btw, for those who have it, how does it stay in the different forms? Ite parts aren't loose are they?

Thanks!

Edited by starstreak007