1/48 Low Vis Wood Land Gbp-1s Dispaly Pics

Save

• 3 weeks later...

may i share my forecast?

many fans are not gonna get this Hayao Kakizaki version. then a couple of shrewd "hoarders" will fill their homes with this until it becomes scarce.......

then the fans will notice how rare this item is. "hoarders" will then post their Hayao's in ebay at a not so ridiculous price to test the waters......

then the auction fetches him 2.5 to 3 times the original price!!!!

may i share my forecast?

many fans are not gonna get this Hayao Kakizaki version. then a couple of shrewd "hoarders" will fill their homes with this until it becomes scarce.......

then the fans will notice how rare this item is. "hoarders" will then post their Hayao's in ebay at a not so ridiculous price to test the waters......

then the auction fetches him 2.5 to 3 times the original price!!!!

You are so right, suply and demand at it's finest :lol:

Both Astrobit City and Volks have displays for the new Low Visibility Wood Land color Gbp-1s armor with retail box.

Larger pics click below.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

Why does pic 1 have a different valk in the Gbp-1s armor then then other pics? Is the first pic of the Astrobit City display and the other 3 of the Volks display or vice versa?

Carl

Why does pic 1 have a different valk in the Gbp-1s armor then then other pics? Is the first pic of the Astrobit City display and the other 3 of the Volks display or vice versa?

Carl

Yeah the difference in valks used is because the pictures are from the different store displays. I don't which display is from where though.

Has anyone received a set of the new Low Vis armor yet?

I have mine and it's all stickered up. Fantastic piece, a great addition to my collection. I hated the bland look and colours of the regular GBP, but considered getting one anyways because I do like the design, this one however looks fantastic, the colours are perfect, and it convinced me to grab a Low Vis.2, which I was going to pass on (It looks a lot better in person, all decaled up, than it does in the online pictures I'd seen).

Hey I waited a long time too, to save on the shipping. I'm stingey. :( not rich like Lord KungFu, who can have his own helicopter fly it from the store to the airport and send it to me over the other side of the equator by concorde. :p:lol:

Edited by kensei

Hey I waited a long time too, to save on the shipping. I'm stingey. :( not rich like Lord KungFu, who can have his own helicopter fly it from the store to the airport and send it to me over the other side of the equator by concorde. :p:lol:

then the limo driver takes it straight to his warehouse. :lol:

Well I hope you guys can make your decisions with these pics whether it's worth it or not.

post-466-1158724765_thumb.jpg

I have to say, this GBP came out a lot darker than I thought. Like they fricken fried it too long or somethin.

Edited by kensei

Hmmm...for some reason, your pics of it next to the normal release GBP (one of my favs) makes me want this armor and the LVII even less...I wasn't planning on buying either before, but now I really don't want the armor ever... something about the comparison shot just kills it for me...

Hmmm...for some reason, your pics of it next to the normal release GBP (one of my favs) makes me want this armor and the LVII even less...I wasn't planning on buying either before, but now I really don't want the armor ever... something about the comparison shot just kills it for me...

I gotta say it defintely came out alot darker than i thought it would, but i think it makes a pretty good contrast to the original. It's too bad it only goes really well with the Low Viz 2, meaning you'll have to be spending 250+ to get the right look.

This khaki scheme is much better than lime green. I must admit, I'm not amazed by this, and this makes me want to consider the practical considerations of having a GBP operate on earth, but it's a worthy addition.

Edited by kensei

Took the woodland camo GBP armor out of the box last night. Very happy with it. Haven't had time to take apart the chest yet to see if any improvements were made.

The attention to detail continues to amaze me. I love the way that even the inside of the armour has panel lines.

One change I noticed compared with my standard GPB, is that the backpack thrusters now have a distinct click, when moving the thruster nozzels between the two positions.

Graham