1/48 Low Vis Wood Land Gbp-1s Dispaly Pics

Save

Not me. Just checked that. You're just flicking it and it'll make that sound when it hits the ends.

I am certainly happy though, with the LVII. I thought I would hate it, but the colours came out right to me. Such an awesome scheme, makes me want to mock up a woodland diorama and have them all in battroid and GERWALK modes, looking like they are stalking the enemy.

post-466-1159079285_thumb.jpgpost-466-1159079339_thumb.jpgpost-466-1159079377_thumb.jpgpost-466-1159079425_thumb.jpg

I love the battroid mode of the 1/48 more than ever now. Just looks so powerful, 1/60 proportions can no way match this.

post-466-1159079220_thumb.jpg

Edited by kensei

I'm starting to like my Woodland GBP armor more than the normal red and blue version. The sucky thing about it is that I now have to buy another low vis 1A just so I can display it without armor.

Has there been any recent word on exactly when the 1/60 vf-oa and 1/48 Kakizaki are going to be released?

:o:o Oh my god!!!, oh my god!!!, I just finish to put my new gbp wood land color on my canon fodder and, guys believe me when I say that is the most amaizing battroid form that I ever saw in my life, is just perfect, even the tan color of the canon fodder is the same of the armor, Oh my god!! I hope in the future YAMATO could release much more variants of this armor, like the thunder hammers or something....THANK YOU YAMATO!!!!! :D:lol::)

:o:o Oh my god!!!, oh my god!!!, I just finish to put my new gbp wood land color on my canon fodder and, guys believe me when I say that is the most amaizing battroid form that I ever saw in my life, is just perfect, even the tan color of the canon fodder is the same of the armor, Oh my god!! I hope in the future YAMATO could release much more variants of this armor, like the thunder hammers or something....THANK YOU YAMATO!!!!! :D:lol::)

I've always been curious about this combination. How about some pictures?

Just white biceps and exposed leg parts really. That's why I bought extra LVIIs.

I really wonder what it would look like if they made a desert camo, with red where the dark green is and orange for the lighter green.

Edited by kensei

Not sure where the appropriate place is to post this, but a few weeks ago I won on eBay a brand spanking new Woodland VF-1 for just $73 and with shipping being $12, it cost me just $85! :o I haven't boughten a 1/48 scale VF-1 since early 2004, but this was too good a deal to pass. :)

Now I just need to find some dirt cheap Woodland GBP-1S armor for it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone else pointed this out but I just disassembled both my GBPI and GBPII and both feature the SAME fragile center piece. I call it fragile because others have broken theres. I installed the missiles in mine without any problems.