The 2nd Coming of the YF-19

wolfx

all I know is I'm offloading my mac plus toys on ebay this weekend.

I can't wait... can't wait for the 1/60 YF-19... I wonder if it will come with the fold booster? hmmm... hmmm.. light up LED effect?

muahaha.

The 1/60 YF-19 is an improvement on the 1/72 YF-19 in the same way that the 1/48 VF-1 was an improvemnt over the 1/60 VF-1........only better!

We are talking quantum leap here. Can't go into details yet, but it's gonna be amazing.

Graham

410103[/snapback]

Graham, have you had first hand experience with the prototype yet?

Hopefully yamato has corrected some of the problems, fragile parts found in the previous 1/72 by reinforcing them with diecast or more durable parts.

Whats the likehood of repaints for this 1/60 YF-19?

Cheers

Edited by recon

Wow, 75 posts overnight :lol:

I hope the final product shows major aesthetic improvements over the 1/72. I've always been a fan of the Hase YF-19 model, but the 1/72 toy blows. The 1/60 fighter looks sleeker overall (nose section is appropriately long), but the wings look small and the forward fuselage looks fat from the side. I think we have been spoiled with the accuracy of the 1/60 VF-0. Then again, the VF-0 had a huge advantage going from anime to toy, since it was CG-based from the get-go.

Edited by ghostryder

The 1/60 YF-19 is an improvement on the 1/72 YF-19 in the same way that the 1/48 VF-1 was an improvemnt over the 1/60 VF-1........only better!

We are talking quantum leap here. Can't go into details yet, but it's gonna be amazing.

Graham

410103[/snapback]

What you're telling me that the gunpod can be stored in the leg compartment?

Oh man, here come the Sturmvogel and possibly, just possibly the VF-19A and the F and S. That's a big hope right Graham? Maybe they can get a Super Robot Wars Licence. :p

Good!

I love my 1/48th VF-1S and wanted to get another premium VF toy but there's not much difference between one VF-1 and other. Glad to see the larger and more detailed lines are increasing.

I wonder what that UNKNOWN picture in the bottom left hand corner is all about.

410075[/snapback]

about the text of YF-19 have nothing useful imformation in it, you can get all imformation by just see the pic :)

and about the left lower corner , is about Hasegawa new MACROSS secret product introduction in the 45th Shizuoka hobby show 2006.

about the "unknown" product, the text state that have many new parts supplement to the existing product , and the "volume "(the word that use on the banner) will be highly increase, working in progress and will be release in Autumn 2006。

I guess this maybe the Gbp-1S armor...just guess...

The official dark Horse for this year is the YF-19.:D

I seriously hope that they release the FAST Packs with it, as you know, FAST packs on the YF 19 and 21 are not really FAST packs, or big enough to warrant a seond release...

A Watch battery powered Fold Booster would be sweet.

Edited by kensei

From the CAD drawing on the first page, it looks like they thickened the fuselage up considerably in order to make this guy work.

Hmmm.. it looks a little off when compared to the anime line art but it's still one sexy beast!

That is the greatest news in toys since Buzz Lightyear. If we see fast packs, fold booster, and a Kia version I will be broke.

Hope they do not field it at the same time as the VF-0A. Credit cards...crap...need to mortgage the house.

That is the greatest news in toys since Buzz Lightyear.

410189[/snapback]

You're kiddin right? :huh:

Man look at the deatils on that baby, the wings are nice and slim from the front profile, and sweep nice and large for the top profile. Intakes are nice and sharp, loosk like they will put in turbine details.

Probably the only thing that looks weird is the gunpod (thought that it would be phatter) and the shield too, and also the cowboy leggedness of the 19 in Battroid mode.

Who the hell cares! It hasn't looked any better than this! I'm a getting 7! No wait, I'm waiting for a custom fold booster, so make that 8!

Edited by kensei

Well, I'm hoping that they haven't started producing them yet, so if Graham can tell them about those minor issues, they might increase customer satisfaction and also have less replacements being sent out by making sure that such issues are solved before a lot are produced.

Question is do we buy into the first production knowing yamato's track record of loose joints, loose parts, and the like or wait for the 2nd productiom when yamato corrects these things :roll: ?

410203[/snapback]

So we can sell it to the stupid completists... hehe

j/k.

Question is do we buy into the first production knowing yamato's track record of loose joints, loose parts, and the like or wait for the 2nd productiom when yamato corrects these things :roll: ?

410203[/snapback]

the real question is, CAN YOU WAIT THAT LONG? :lol:

410203[/snapback]

the real question is, CAN YOU WAIT THAT LONG? :lol:

410211[/snapback]

I can....really I can :rolleyes::lol: .

Hey, is it just me, or does it look like it'll have removable intake covers? The Battroid mode has them, but in the fighter mode head-on view, you can see the turbine faces through the intakes.

WOW!!! How incredably geeky of me that this really made my day!!

Here's to hopeing they continue the line. I''d love to see the VF-11 get some love.

As for other big suprises.....if they can make the 19 work, BRING ON THE SV-51!!!!!!!!

Chris

Like Arnold, the YF-19 said: "I'll be back" and finally, it is here.

This is great news. I can guarantee this YF-19 will be toy of the year. I just got the VF-0S and Yamato is making great progress in quality.

Now Yamato has all the experience and knowledge to make the ultimate YF-19.

I am pretty sure the VF-11 and YF-21 are already made, all with fast packs. Yamato can not release all at the same time because they don't want us to be broke in one year.