1/48 Gbp-1s Detail Review

Hayao Kakizaki

Thanks for the Pics.  How well does the armor stay on?  Esp the cod and hip pieces.  Is there a detailed sticker guide in the instructions?  Speaking of stickers we need custom stickers for the GBP.

355922[/snapback]

VERY STIFF~!! forget the 1/60~ :) yes, it have detailed sticker guide, I just follow the guide to put it on, and have large amount of sticker for you to put it on as you like.

You rock my socks Hayao Kakizaki! Thanks!

EDIT: Can you give us a pic of the crotch area with the removable piece?  :lol:

355918[/snapback]

IS that the following post fullfill your's ? :)

355971[/snapback]

Yeah. Your pics pretty much covered it. Thanks for ALL the great pics Hayao! B))B))B))B))

You are gonna make me cry.... I want mine so badly now.  I'd also like to know if the forarm missiles come out, and see some more shots of the waist area.

And Zero-Mare, i'm with you, the stickers do look alot better in these pictures.

Hayao, are the stickers for this different from Yamato's usual stickers?

355926[/snapback]

just the same, but always good~!

Ah yummy. Thanks for the detailed pics. Those new hands look really nice. Could you get a pic of a valk with the hands but not wearing the GBP armor?

Thanks. I wish yamato made these the standard for the non-gbp valks. Maybe include those chicken hands too. :) The tv valks get clown hands plus the chicken, so the DYRL should get chicken + GBP hands to be even, I say.

Ah yummy. Thanks for the detailed pics. Those new hands look really nice. Could you get a pic of a valk with the hands but not wearing the GBP armor?

Thanks. I wish yamato made these the standard for the non-gbp valks. Maybe include those chicken hands too. :) The tv valks get clown hands plus the chicken, so the DYRL should get chicken + GBP hands to be even, I say.

355981[/snapback]

ALREADY HAVE IT, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT? :)

Gundamn it, that's dope! Already I see you peeps super-detailing and weathering these armor pieces.

Hayao (Yamato employee or not) ... I think someone asked earlier about whether if the weight of the armor will force the battloid to fall back or not ... but don't you guys think that since there is no guarantee that the ankle joints for all valkyries will be tight enough to support fast packs, (and now the GBP) ... that it'll be a possibility for yamato to have some add-on that will add stability to that battloid mode? This "ankle/foot brace" will be deep & wide, and will have some extension that braces on the rear bottoms of the leg armors.

And the brace should elevate the battloid up to 3/4" to an 1" inch ... to tower over battloids without the GBP ... this would really work well and accentuate the heaviness and the "bad-ass-ness" of the GBP armor.

What do you guys think?

post-2303-1135921881_thumb.jpg

Noice pictures and thanks for the review. Boy am i happy we're not getting a reissue of the mess that the 1/60 GBP was. I hated even getting near mine, i was afraid even the slightest change in the enviorment would have armor pieces falling off.