New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

after a bad day i got some good news the vf-os are out!!!!! :D:D mine is shipped. got this from my email.

Dear eric powers,

Regarding the transaction below:

Seller's Name:

Seller's Email:

Transaction ID:

Transaction Date: Apr. 6, 2006 07:23:37 PDT

Transaction Amount: $165.00 USD

The seller has provided the following Shipment Tracking Information for your review:

Shipping Company: Hong Kong Parcel Post

Shipment Tracking Number:

The seller has provided the following Order Status information for your review:

Order Status: In Process

The seller is providing this feature through the PayPal website as a means for communicating this information to you. Please note that the Shipment Tracking Information and Order Status displayed above is exactly as the seller entered it.

If you have questions about this transaction, PayPal encourages you to directly contact the seller to amicably resolve any outstanding questions you might have.

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

----------------------------------------------------------------

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

Edited by buddhafabio

YAY!!!!! Finally!!! Any other confirmation arround??? I have a ticket to HK and I was just waiting the release of this babies to use it! MUAAA HA HA I also need a couple of days off URGENTLY.

Good news. what about the stealth? it should be out this month also, If I can get both in the trip, that would be nice. I cant delay the trip much longer, or my clients will start screaming.

!!! I wonder when Twin Moon will be shipping???

Can't wait! Woohoo!

391761[/snapback]

I too have a twin moons VF0 awaiting my grasp.

391783[/snapback]

Ditto. I can't wait!! Come on Tam, give us the good news!!! :)

Chris

!!! I wonder when Twin Moon will be shipping???

Can't wait! Woohoo!

391761[/snapback]

I too have a twin moons VF0 awaiting my grasp.

391783[/snapback]

Ditto. I can't wait!! Come on Tam, give us the good news!!! :)

Chris

391848[/snapback]

Well, I got an email today from FedEx saying an "Emil Moon" sent me a package. Could this be one of the twins from Twin Moons Anime??? 'Cus I'm not sure who in tha' hell Emil Moon is.

Well,  I got an email today from FedEx saying an "Emil Moon" sent me a package. Could this be one of the twins from Twin Moons Anime??? 'Cus I'm not sure who in tha' hell Emil Moon is.

391879[/snapback]

Well, as things are always released in the HK region first before the Americas, I really doubt that it's from Tamim. And besides, Tamim is a very professional guy, he wouldn't mispell his own company name. Also, you should have your order number in the subject title with the company name on it, and it will also show up on your account. So either check your account or email Tamim.

killing you!? it's killing me! i have to go to a class from the 23th to the 28th, which means i won't even be home by the time shipping starts for this. i already asked Rob to hold off shipping it to me until the middle of that week so it'll be there when i get home

argh!

killing you!? it's killing me! i have to go to a class from the 23th to the 28th, which means i won't even be home by the time shipping starts for this. i already asked Rob to hold off shipping it to me until the middle of that week so it'll be there when i get home

argh!

391978[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that.

"Hold off shipping" entered my book of worst nightmares :lol: