New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

Also, the the VF-0 may not have as big a fan base as the VF-1, so they may end up selling far few units.

Graham

387420[/snapback]

hmm, perhaps they should slip a sheet or 2 of advertisment in all their future and reissue Yamato products like their current hot seller 1/48. Stuff like posisble future release of VF-0D, SV-52, etc,, along with pictures or all current releases.

387451[/snapback]

Ya mean like a catalogue of sorts? I used to love those that came with the old American toys like MASK and Starcom. Makes you gawk at the pictures of stuff your parents will never buy for you. :(

Burn the images in your mind and play with them in your mind. Early mental masturbation.....*cough*

387460[/snapback]

Yeah,, pretty much a 1 page Catalogue.

I only got 2 offical Transformer G1 products back when I was small. So I too gawk at the picture of stuff that my parents will never buy for me. :p:(

The Catalogue from Mask was pretty cool, too bad I can only afford 1. It was the simi F1 race car that can fly.

Yes,, a Catalogue can do wonders.

387467[/snapback]

A good idea but yamato makes rarely makes groups of valks together at once which a catalogue would need to be populated. The last time I remember they made more than two totally different valks at the same time was the mac plus series.... Even with the 1/48 series repaints, it was one or two after another.

My brain says to wait for the 0D but my inner child wants the VF-0S now… must resist…

One thing, could all this VF-1 variations like the low viz 2 and such that are going to be released pretty close together hurt the sales of the VF-0S (and thus the chances of a 0D becoming a reality)?

People could pass down the Vf-0S and wait for a possible 0D and go for the VF-1 variants instead (or it could happen the other way and hurt any reissues of the VF-1...).

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got something in the mail from Rob (samurai-monkey), and i wasn\'t home to get it!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!! It\'s probably the 1/60 VF-0S.  Argh!!! I\'m stuck in class until friday!

387709[/snapback]

Just have them re-direct it to my house. I\'ll hold on to it for you. :p

hmm, perhaps they should slip a sheet or 2 of advertisment in all their future and reissue Yamato products like their current hot seller 1/48. Stuff like posisble future release of VF-0D, SV-52, etc,, along with pictures or all current releases.

Or a feedback card asking what the buyer would like to see in future? (they tick the box and send it to yamato)

I figure if people can say dirctly what it is they want and have the wallet to back it up, through provding feeback and a history of existing purchases made, it will save a lot of time and limit the risk factor of the unpopular release that doesn't sell.

I for one would love to see the bad guy's mecha done for once. Ivanov is after all Roy's teacher. I reason if Roy is a popular character, than ivanov being his main rival should have fans out there too, and fans of the vf0 would want a rival mecha for it to fight against or display near a vf0. (ok so shin was the focus of the OAV but roy has the name from SDF MAcross which everyone knows) The sv51 should be to the vf0 what the 1/60 Qrau was to the 1/60 vf1.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Yup. I'd let them take their time with it, for my wallets sake and also for a design that is excellent.

An Octos and Cheyenne in the meantime would be sweet though. There's not much to go into in the Destroid section.....

Unless you have SDF macross. Most of the parts are interchangable, so I don't know why they don't venture into that area. But they are a small company, so I guess that they got their hands full now.

I want Tenjin or Takani artwork on the box. HELL YES! Wait...BOTH of them!!

The price is high so I will wait till you boys review the hell out of this thing and I find it at a local con....most of the stuff I find is sold for less than retail and sometimes you can cut deals.

And I gotta make sure that the 1st release is worth buying rather than waiting for a 2nd release with fixups........hoping this VF-0S is so good it won't even need fixups in reissues....just reissues for high demand!

I want Tenjin or Takani artwork on the box. HELL YES! Wait...BOTH of them!!

The price is high so I will wait till you boys review the hell out of this thing and I find it at a local con....most of the stuff I find is sold for less than retail and sometimes you can cut deals. 

And I gotta make sure that the 1st release is worth buying rather than waiting for a 2nd release with fixups........hoping this VF-0S is so good it won't even need fixups in reissues....just reissues for high demand!

388626[/snapback]

Jeez.... guess I'll wait for a full production on-item review, since it's very possible that the 0 will show up in the next anime convention here in May, and I bet it'll be for no less than $200 bucks... so I need to be pretty sure it's worth the money before buying it. :unsure:

Well looky what we have here, 1/60 VF0S boxart. Sorry to disappoint you folks who were hoping for a Tenjin or Takani artwork. Looks quite pretty much the same as that of a 1/48 VF-1S except for the thick yellow border on the right side of the box.

s101.JPG

s105.JPG

Looks great, the battroid, fighter and box!

Well looky what we have here, 1/60 VF0S boxart. Sorry to disappoint you folks who were hoping for a Tenjin or Takani artwork. Looks quite pretty much the same as that of a 1/48 VF-1S except for the thick yellow border on the right side of the box.

s101.JPG

s105.JPG

Looks great, the battroid, fighter and box!

389486[/snapback]

Awesome pics mansmiley7.gif.

I'm unimpressed. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great toy, but for the life of me I can't imagine spending 160 dollars on a 1/60. Maybe if it goes the way of the VE-1 and drops in price I might buy it. If I was going to spend that much I'd much rather buy the YF-19 or a 1/48 than that.

I'm unimpressed. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great toy, but for the life of me I can't imagine spending 160 dollars on a 1/60. Maybe if it goes the way of the VE-1 and drops in price I might buy it. If I was going to spend that much I'd much rather buy the YF-19 or a 1/48 than that.

389531[/snapback]

You know that this is the same size or even maybe even a bit larger then a 1/48 right?

I WANT MY VF-0S!! And i see a stealth VF-1J with strike cannon. ;)

389530[/snapback]

Cool pics dude!

Need more pics of that steath too, got any of those!?!

Too bad they didn't have the Stealth box art for display......yet.

389532[/snapback]

Here

389533[/snapback]

OMG, that is a thing of beauty!!!

Thanks 1 VF-1 2NV!

Thanks for the pics. I keep checking this thread every once in a while for new pics. Some of them I save to my HD and drool at later.

I'm kinda sick and obsessed about it..

160 on a 160.. hehe.

But this toy in some ways is better than a 1/48 vf1. Did you hear about how the improved the landing gear, gave us a rotable seat, and other things? It's roughly the same size as a 1/48 AND has about 1/48 quality.

I dont know if it was mentioned earlier,  but i wonder how the gun pods stand up size wise.  as in does it looke like a 1-60 pod or 1-48 pod?it does not matter to me i am still getting one.  but i was wondering if there was a descrepance in size.

389102[/snapback]

It's pretty close in size to the 1/48 gunpod.

Graham

If only there would be a store with a display like that over here in the Netherlands. Then noone would be able to see what's inside because I would have drooled all over it...

Why is there a beamconnon on the FP Stealth? Is it a Super or Strike version? Make up your mind Yamato.

The black missiles on the Stealth look great! :rolleyes:

Why is there a beamconnon on the FP Stealth? Is it a Super or Strike version? Make up your mind Yamato.

The black missiles on the Stealth look great! :rolleyes:

389608[/snapback]

It seems to be a Stealth Strike variant. A super-deluxe, in fact. Awesome! B))

Damn! I want one of those too :(

Edited by Garou Kuroryuu