New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

I think the 1/60 VF-0 is as big as a 1/48 VF-1, so the price would be about the same.

337229[/snapback]

And the votoms is much bigger yet costs less.........

MEH we cannot judge simply by size, and who knows what the hell the price will be. Graham any new pics in the magazines?

337319[/snapback]

But the Votoms doesn't transform...

Graham any new pics in the magazines?

337319[/snapback]

New Hobby magazines come out on October 25th. However, I will be overseas from October 20th to November 12th, so won't get them until I return. Perhaps somebody else in HK (Noel, Neova or Valk009) will be able to buy them and scan them. Otherwise, you need to wait until I return.

Graham

Yeah the antennas look a little long. Also the Heatshield on fighter mode looks different from the heatshield from battroid. Could it be this may have to be removable.

Edit:

I think the heatshield will bend downwards a bit to cover the cockpit and beneath the heatshield will be a black piece to cover the hold like in the pic where pointed to.

post-865-1130068443_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valk-1S

whine whine whine.. looks bloody righteous to me.

338517[/snapback]

ditto that.

what's the complaining about this is a new valk they finally put out after the 1/48's.

Be happy.

3 for me! :lol:

edit: by the way thanks for the pics! Anyone got the bottom portion of the page?

Edited by Nani?!

as beautiful as ever :)

BTW,  I think the head lasers are supposed to be that long...big ol' bunny ears and all :p

I'll deffinately get more than one on this release...this thing is just too good lookin' to pass up :D

338530[/snapback]

Just went to look at the Macross Zero site and the head lasers are pretty long on the cgi. I think it's close enough.

Looking good. Will definitely pick up a few :D

12 for me. That's if they come with other stuff too, GBP and Full Armour with Ghost.

Damn, they are dtailed chicken hands. More money on customs hands for me. *sigh* Hey at least they don't have to retract, so they can stay on! :D

Edited by kensei

haha.... how do you decide on how many of each kind of Valk to buy??? 12 VF-0S.... 32 VF-1A CF's..... all in cases of 4?? haha..... what's the final goal??

12 for me. That's if they come with other stuff too, GBP and Full Armour with Ghost.

Damn, they are dtailed chicken hands. More money on customs hands for me. *sigh* Hey at least they don't have to retract, so they can stay on!  :D

338544[/snapback]

It looks ok to me. The cockpit seems a little bulky. Sort of like the 1/48 but moreso. I have to be honest though. It could look a lot worse and I'd still order the damned thing.

338571[/snapback]

I think that's just the heatshield in batteroid mode. If you look at the top view of the fighter, the canopy looks fine (better than the VF-1, which is too bulbous).

haha.... how do you decide on how many of each kind of Valk to buy??? 12 VF-0S.... 32 VF-1A CF's..... all in cases of 4?? haha..... what's the final goal??

Damn, they are dtailed chicken hands. More money on customs hands for me. *sigh* Hey at least they don't have to retract, so they can stay on!  :D

338544[/snapback]

338583[/snapback]

*In Emperor's Voice* Rule the Galaxy. Everything going according to plan as I had forseen this.

338544[/snapback]

338583[/snapback]

*In Emperor's Voice* Rule the Galaxy. Everything going according to plan as I had forseen this.

338586[/snapback]

*bows down*..... only to the fat wallet u guys have to afford all these... haha... maybe i should take up drug dealing to support my macross hobby.....

Edited by kiririth