Custom JokeMachine v2.0

Rohby

Rohby you are a god!! And you know how I love JM's!!! This is one I will definitly not pass up on!! Sign me up!!! and what's this? Your planning on making a super O and Elintseeker too? OMG, I think I've died and gone to Macross heaven! ;):p:D:lol:

hmmm... sounds like you guys didn't read what he wrote. <_<;) yeah, it does come with fastpacks. He's still working on them. But it was halfway done when he brought it to the MWcon. It looked beautiful. Just wait till he finishes! :p:D:lol:

I said this in the other thread, but, where do I sign up? :) I can never get enough Joke Machines (especially not one this cool!)

This one makes my custom CF look like child's play! Nice work, Rohby!

:o Amazing... simply AMAZING!!!

GREAT work Rohby!

Your craftsmanship and attention to detail is stellar! I love the two JM recasts I purchased from you awhile back... and as a diehard JM fan, if you decide to sell these, I am SO there! :D

Edited by Amped

Wow! First time I have ever looked at a JM and thought to myself... I must have that!

Maybe I was just dumbfounded by the photos and missed it somewhere along the way, but is this thing a perfect variable? It looks absolutely amazing, and one of the most interesting Macross toys I've ever seen. I'm looking forward to see a finished version, to be sure.

So what sort of price tag comes on this bad boy? I'm not a confirmed sale yet, but I'm seriously interested.

I can tell you this, it'll be a lot more than his recast JM that he sold a while back! ;):p:D:lol: