Now this is what I call a collection

j_wong00

I bet that guy is AWESOME at parties!

are you being serious or sarcatic? i can't tell if you are or not half the time :unsure:

that's a great collection though my jaw literally dropped as i was scrolling through the whole page it's wow...just wow...

I don't call that a collection, I call that obession with a hint of lime....he's what I call the spoiled type "Mommy mommy! Buy it for me..........NOW! OR I'LL CRY AND CALL YOU A HORRIBLE MOMMY!"

Well......that's how I was.

are you being serious or sarcatic? i can't tell if you are or not half the time :unsure:

that's a great collection though my jaw literally dropped as i was scrolling through the whole page it's wow...just wow...

No I am serious... I love talking about 80's video games at parties. I told some chick she could give me a blowjob if she could name all the fighters in Mike Tyson's Punchout. Unfortunately she came up with 4 names and 3 were wrong.

What collection.

Missing a NEO GEO.

Also missing, is a Texas Ranger system. One of the first ping pong home arcade type systems.

This place looks almost like my brother's room, only the one featured here is much better. He frequents pawn shops just to buy old games and systems at really cheap prices.

No I am serious... I love talking about 80's video games at parties. I told some chick she could give me a blowjob if she could name all the fighters in Mike Tyson's Punchout. Unfortunately she came up with 4 names and 3 were wrong.

:lol::lol::lol:

There is a textbook case of obsessive compulsiveness. Psych lecturers at university should use this site as a case study.

Then again, I have toys in cabinets at home so who am I to throw stones! :p

What collection.

Missing a NEO GEO.

Also missing, is a Texas Ranger system. One of the first ping pong home arcade type systems.

This place looks almost like my brother's room, only the one featured here is much better. He frequents pawn shops just to buy old games and systems at really cheap prices.

Not to mention he's also missing a vectrex system and SNES "Jr".

Suddenly, I don't feel so bad anymore. I used to think I was bad when I collected stuff and hang onto all my old systems. There used to be a flea market in NH where I scored games easily. Got even a factory sealed SNES Chrono Trigger for just $30 (this was back 2000) and a Lufia Rise of the Sinistrals with everything for just $5. You could say I spent weekends on a gaming shopping spree..... If he's getting the same deal then it's pretty easy task to do.

Gawd! I'm both stunned and seriously concerned at the same time. And here I thought I was weird because I still own my SNES, Dreamcast, and X-Box, as well as Star Control II for my PC :)

When I think about it, it may have been quite possible for the owner of that collection to purchase most of his games for quite cheap. There are deals going on all the time online and at video stores to liquidate old stock. I wouldn't be surprised if he purchased dozens of games for only a few bucks at a time.

Sad thing is, in 10 years that whole collection could probably fit on the hard drive of a palm pilot :)

Edited by Mr March

Gawd! I'm both stunned and seriously concerned at the same time. And here I thought I was weird because I still own my SNES, Dreamcast, and X-Box, as well as Star Control II for my PC :)

When I think about it, it may have been quite possible for the owner of that collection to purchase most of his games for quite cheap. There are deals going on all the time online and at video stores to liquidate old stock. I wouldn't be surprised if he purchased dozens of games for only a few bucks at a time.

Sad thing is, in 10 years that whole collection could probably fit on the hard drive of a palm pilot :)

star control 2??? I have my genisis because of star control 1. Granted I can also play SC1 on my dreamcast and x-box.

ten years my butt... X-box is doing 90% of it right now. Friend has one with a 200 gig sporting damn near every rom and emulator up to gamecube and psx1. I was playing nes river city ransom on it a few nights ago LOL. It was cool enough having every nes, snes, sega, and genisis game playing on the dreamcast... but x-box handles so much more so much better. And to think that for less than $400 you can have more games than eiher of those rooms stored on 1 shelf! Even without a super huge hard drive you can fit every 8 bit game ever made on one dvd. Most importantly... you can have every game... even those unreleased and imports you never had the chance to play. I need to do my system soon. :rolleyes:

I love photos like that, because I can show them to my wife and say to her "look honey, see the size of this guys collection, compared with him my collection is actually pretty small. Just be glad I'm not as obsessive as him".

Buys me some time whenever my wife starts muttering that I should throw out some of my junk.

Graham

I love photos like that, because I can show them to my wife and say to her "look honey, see the size of this guys collection, compared with him my collection is actually pretty small. Just be glad I'm not as obsessive as him".

Buys me some time whenever my wife starts muttering that I should throw out some of my junk.

Graham

Shoot! My wifes got more junk then me. She collects antiques. My house is like museum :blink: . She wants to buy more and have to say where are you going to put it!

Gawd!  I'm both stunned and seriously concerned at the same time.  And here I thought I was weird because I still own my SNES, Dreamcast, and X-Box, as well as Star Control II for my PC :)

When I think about it, it may have been quite possible for the owner of that collection to purchase most of his games for quite cheap.  There are deals going on all the time online and at video stores to liquidate old stock.  I wouldn't be surprised if he purchased dozens of games for only a few bucks at a time.

star control 2??? I have my genisis because of star control 1. Granted I can also play SC1 on my dreamcast and x-box.

ten years my butt... X-box is doing 90% of it right now. Friend has one with a 200 gig sporting damn near every rom and emulator up to gamecube and psx1. I was playing nes river city ransom on it a few nights ago LOL. It was cool enough having every nes, snes, sega, and genisis game playing on the dreamcast... but x-box handles so much more so much better. And to think that for less than $400 you can have more games than eiher of those rooms stored on 1 shelf! Even without a super huge hard drive you can fit every 8 bit game ever made on one dvd. Most importantly... you can have every game... even those unreleased and imports you never had the chance to play. I need to do my system soon. :rolleyes:

Yeah, Star Control rocked.

It's funny but not too long ago our computers we're using right now would take up entire floors of buildings. Man, tech just flies.

Gawd!  I'm both stunned and seriously concerned at the same time.  And here I thought I was weird because I still own my SNES, Dreamcast, and X-Box, as well as Star Control II for my PC :)

When I think about it, it may have been quite possible for the owner of that collection to purchase most of his games for quite cheap.  There are deals going on all the time online and at video stores to liquidate old stock.  I wouldn't be surprised if he purchased dozens of games for only a few bucks at a time.

Yeah, Star Control rocked.

It's funny but not too long ago our computers we're using right now would take up entire floors of buildings. Man, tech just flies.

was star control that game where you have spaceships with varying specail abilities and you fly like in asterorid trying to kill the other space ship? if so I have that game it was fun.

I have still in possession and workign condition

NES

SNES

N64

GAMEBOY (BRICK W/YELLOW & GREEN SCREEN)

GAMEBOY POCKET

GAMEBOY LIGHT (pocket version but with indiglo back lit screen onyl avail in japan and HK)

Gameboy Advance

GB ADV SP (ltd NES deco version)

Virtual Boy

Genesis core system

Genesis Nomad

Sega Saturn

Dreamcast (hk version)

PC engine

NEO GEO pocket

and dont even get started on peripherals like my twin Sega Dreamcast arcade joysticks and sega VGA Dreamcast box (all made by Sega not third party)

Oh and POWER GLOVE!!!! but yeah that guy's collection rocks mine is impotent compared to his

i dont count GC, PS2, or xbox

Edited by Solscud007