Yamato's Upcoming 1/60 VF-0A

Graham

Guys,

The new July 2006 issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine and Hobby Japan magazine shows CAD lineart drawings of the upcoming Yamato 1/60 VF-0A head. From the information given, it looks like we can expect to see the VF-0A released in August.

Not sure if the articles mention whether the toy will be the Cannon Fodder (brownish-grey) version or Shin's (blue & white) version, but I'm betting on the Cannon Fodder coming first.

Enjoy.

Click on pics to enlarge

scan0062.jpg

scan0063.jpg

Graham

Well I think this is going to be pretty cool. And I wouldnt mind either the CF or the blue one. I will definetly be up to getting the variants on the VF-0 because of how much I like it.

As for the skulls or Bunny....Maybe we will get both on a sheet and we can decide for ourselves?

Well if some of them turn out to be true limited edition non-canon VF0 variants it might be a good incentive to get them for a diehard collector.

I don't know about you but I still think the 1/48 VF1A LV ver1 kicks ass because of the dull appearance of it and how the stickers themselves can barely even be seen. What they need is a LV like that for CF or 0S complete with weathering dirt. I wonder if they will try to make a ultra rare "only 3 in the world" credit card VF0? :D

Maybe they should have a competition where you design your own squad and have the winning designs appear on a LE sticker sheet?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

True.

But how many VF-0A variants can we expect from Yamato?

Shin.

CF.

Low Viz 1?

Low Viz 2?

Stealth?

Oh, we've only begun to see the beginning of this variant parade.

evil yamato, why can't they just give us every head variant with the VF-0s? They're ripping us off!

heh... just wanted to get that out of the way... I'm glad yamato is moving up the cycle between product releases myself... my addiction is needing more frequent fixes.

THIS IS REALLY A F**KN GOOD YEAR!!!, BARÇA CHAMPION TWICE, PEARL JAM IS BACK AND NOW A FV-0 CANNON FODDER!!!

402242[/snapback]

You forgot two things. Ferrari is winning races again and TOOL has a new album out. It doesn't get any better!

I hope they'll rerelease the 0s after the CF, I'll get one then.

Edited by Dante74