FEXT Hobby - OWL ONE Armour

Saburo

18 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I went ahead and bought all five 1/60 armors.  No extra Valks to put them on though...

That is the proper way to collect Macross! Except you need to apply the same logic to purchasing Valks. Rinse and repeat.

Edited by Slave IV

13 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

That is the proper way to collect Macross! Except you need to apply the same logic to purchasing Valks. Rinse and repeat.

When I was first buying these things I wasn’t making six figures so I didn’t double/triple up on releases like I can now or else I’d have a lot more 1/60 brownies than just the one I have now.

3 minutes ago, Mommar said:

When I was first buying these things I wasn’t making six figures so I didn’t double/triple up on releases like I can now or else I’d have a lot more 1/60 brownies than just the one I have now.

Excuses, excuses...The rest of us don't make 6 figures, we just sell blood and organs!:D

More photos of the 3D Prototype 1:60 OWL ONE Low Viz.   I also wanted to share the when FEXT said they would send me the armor to photograph, I thought I was just getting the armor.  To my surprise the armor was attached to Valkyries, that is cool of them to trust me with Valkyries from someones collection.

These are not just scaled up from the HMR version, FEXT has added more details to the armor and it looks badass.  Hopefully these photos will help get the order numbers make it to production. :D

46175830624_0bb039d876_h.jpg

46175830214_887a4dae0a_h.jpg

46175830354_32acd098b5_h.jpg

Edited by Saburo

6 minutes ago, Saburo said:

@Sanity is Optional, I wish I could do it but some are the armored parts are glued together.  I don't want try to pull parts off since they are on loan to me.

No problem, that also probably explains why they sent it to you with the valkyrie included.

Those look like 3D printed prototype parts, which means that they probably don't have the pins and slots properly toleranced to hold together on their own.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

How did you switch? Just email them? I sent them two emails to switch and they never responded. 

It’s possible that they aren’t receiving the emails or have something mixed up.  I first wrote to them on 12/5/18 and they responded and changed my order on 12/10/18 but they had my name mixed up.  I wrote to them again and they corrected the mix up.  Try emailing them one more time or if you have facebook send them a message.  They usually respond back through messenger.

3 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

It’s possible that they aren’t receiving the emails or have something mixed up.  I first wrote to them on 12/5/18 and they responded and changed my order on 12/10/18 but they had my name mixed up.  I wrote to them again and they corrected the mix up.  Try emailing them one more time or if you have facebook send them a message.  They usually respond back through messenger.

Cool, thanks!

42 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

How are the color schemes chosen once they are pre-ordered? I'm looking at the VF-1J above, Low vis version has 2 shades of blue, but on the site the version D is dark gray. Just asking for clarification purposes.

The version D is 2 shades of grey.  The VF-1J above is the same dark grey color scheme just the lighting is giving it a cooler bluish color.

47283310_2288358464567950_4717694096284581888_n.jpg

Set_D_cover_1024x1024@2x.thumb.jpg.758ae06506a95dcd49d324208ce21260.jpg

Edited by Saburo