Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

7 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Yes! No need to pre-order the TV roy, wait for the DYRL version....:p^_^

My budget cant go that far either..i prefer TV versions so i passed on DYRL...

Lol yup, I still have a friend in Japan that can procure the VF-1S in Japan in November because the TV Version Roy Fokker comes with that special stand.  Given the release pattern of the later VF-1S Hikaru had no stand for the DYRL, it can be assumed the Roy Fokker DYRL wont come with the stand too. I recalled the crazy Preorder war for both the DX YF-19 and the VF-1J, but I was in Japan in Hiroshima and literally found stores flooded with those with no one buying them. Itll be the same in Japan for stores like Yellow Submarine (not the one in Akihabara) to have a good supply of these Valks.  But yeah I would rather get the DYRL version personally and the darker Strike parts on it would look better imo. 

So far I've got 2 of everything that's been released. 4 DYRL strike packs, 6 missile sets, 3 Roys on pre-order and 1 Kakizaki on pre-order.

The real issue is finding places to display all this stuff.

3 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

So far I've got 2 of everything that's been released. 4 DYRL strike packs, 6 missile sets, 3 Roys on pre-order and 1 Kakizaki on pre-order.

The real issue is finding places to display all this stuff.

This is how you do it!:D

20 minutes ago, borgified said:

That guy is still listed here @Guyffon and he hasn't been back here after the pre-order madness.

Don't forget that there was a guy also telling us about the DX Hayo 1a and showing us the pic Hasawaga kit version instead with no proof (and that he mention thjat he had links with Bandai HQ). We kicked him out from here very quickly. 

Wait, what did he do?

Just now, myk said:

Wait, what did he do?

Check back in the thread before the pre-order madness began as you'll get your answer.

The one for the "supposed" Hayao 1a (TWE) drop was slammed down very quickly (he's not here anymore).

Going to catch the live feed, I'll be on here as well.  

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Boo! No Hikaru figure.

Yep, you'll need to wait for the Limited edition Hikaru TV 1S release! 

As was pointed out, no Hikaru pilot figure because they'll make a VF-1S that says H. Ichijo on it down the road. Always gotta save that double-dip potential. Think of it as good news if you couldn't grab a Focker.

11 minutes ago, Gwynne said:

or steal him from your 1J

That's definitely the cheaper $$$ option!