1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

Except for the blue highlights nothing else needs to be painted.

Thanks Mommar. Hope it's like that instead of painting the right color on the wrong colored plastic. ;) Since I already have two of these, I'm thinking if I should just save the money for another VF-0S. :lol:

Arcadia had sold those stands separately. I see them on eBay for 50ish every now and than.

dang they were $20ish on hlj when they were released...i knew i should have bought more than one...like 10 or something haha. i just can't afford that many yeti stands as cool as they are. i think they will reissue the stand at some point...no license is required and demand i apparently there if they are selling for that much. stands and fast packs....always stock up when possible apparently.

New(?) pic from Mr. K's Twitter.

post-324-0-38832400-1444260221_thumb.jpeg

Is it just me, or do the wing landing lights look like they're painted white? Were they transparent in Yamato's version?

The box. I fogot about that one. Hopefully it will have the flat lid open like the rest of their releases. Would it be better if the box artwork or photo is the Flashback version? Hahaha! :lol:

Box art by Temjin would be incredible. I hope it happens.