1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

I am on board for maybe another 2 of these depending on the pricing. I already have 2x of these but one had an arm fall off on first transformation due to bad Die-cast :(. I could not get a replacement as Yamato had closed it's doors so fast after the release.

Edited by Loop

Guest davidwhangchoi

I am abourd for maybe another 2 of these depending on the pricing. I already have 2x of these but one had an arm fall off on first transformation due to bad Die-cast :(. I could not get a replacement as Yamato had closed it's doors so fast after the release.

you keeping the second metal build strike freedom pre order or dropping it for a 4g?

Great Idea Mr. March, If I move in to a circus tent I will be able to fit my massive collection while adding an almost unlimited amount of new releases.

Mind me asking, How many Valks you currently have Loop? I've run out of room again myself and will probably have to start hanging them from the ceiling! Definitely another display cabinet is in order very soon..

you keeping the second metal build strike freedom pre order or dropping it for a 4g?

I think I am keeping both of the Strike freedoms and getting the 4G's

Mind me asking, How many Valks you currently have Loop? I've run out of room again myself and will probably have to start hanging them from the ceiling! Definitely another display cabinet is in order very soon..

Spanner, click the link in my sig ("My Toy Collection"). It will take you to a google blog that I use to keep a list of everything I got besides my non Macross/Gundam related toys and figures. I will get to doing inventory on all my other stuff at a later date.

Edited by Loop

Spanner, click the link in my sig ("My Toy Collection"). It will take you to a google blog that I use to keep a list of everything I got besides my non Macross/Gundam related toys and figures. I will get to doing inventory on all my other stuff at a later date.

Yep will do! Im away from home this weekend and I've been on MWF with my mobile and the sigs dont show up on the mobile site.. thanks mate!

Great Idea Mr. March, If I move in to a circus tent I will be able to fit my massive collection while adding an almost unlimited amount of new releases.

That massive collection you have would require a tent the likes of which even the Cirque Du Soleil has never seen, LOL! :)

Good on Arcadia, this should be a sales hit for them.

Quite honestly if Arcadia addresses the issue of the loose missiles on "their" VF-4G and does nothing else differently then this will still be worth the buy for those that missed on Yamato's release.

And personally, as long as the price isn't completely out of touch then I'm down for 2. Especially since I skipped the VF-0A and (so far) the VF-0S.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Quite honestly if Arcadia addresses the issue of the loose missiles on "their" VF-4G and does nothing else differently then this will still be worth the buy for those that missed on Yamato's release.

And personally, as long as the price isn't completely out of touch then I'm down for 2. Especially since I skipped the VF-0A and (so far) the VF-0S.

-b.

If you're getting 2 then im in for 2 as well😀 Edited by davidwhangchoi

It's a big one (don't even, lol), but I'm curious how long you've been collecting?

I started back in '07-'08. My first post here was asking about the Yamato YF-19. I ended up getting 1x YF-19 and 1x YF-21 initially but ended up getting in to the Mac Zero and VF-1 v2 stuff. I have not looked back since. Every year it seems I am close to done and then they release something else that I have to have. :lol: Now that Delta is about out, it starts all over again. :wacko:

If you're getting 2 then im in for 2 as well

Ha ha, nice! I'll have to remember to post pics once they arrive. Whenever I get something new I always mean to, but then never do.

I started back in '07-'08. My first post here was asking about the Yamato YF-19. I ended up getting 1x YF-19 and 1x YF-21 initially but ended up getting in to the Mac Zero and VF-1 v2 stuff. I have not looked back since. Every year it seems I am close to done and then they release something else that I have to have. :lol: Now that Delta is about out, it starts all over again. :wacko:

QFT

Although I started collecting in '99/'00 with the original Yamato 1/72 scale YF-19 and VF-11B - this statement is so accurate.

And even though I've scaled back significantly over the past couple of months, there is always "something" that I just have to get.

Sigh.

-b.

-b.

Hey B! Welcome back! Planning on replacing the one that I bought from you? ;) As for me, not sure yet if I'm going to buy another one since I just bought my 2nd one over Rakuten a month and a half ago. But if the price is good, I might. Since I'm planning on customizing the other one for Flashback color. :wub:

Hey B! Welcome back! Planning on replacing the one that I bought from you? ;) As for me, not sure yet if I'm going to buy another one since I just bought my 2nd one over Rakuten a month and a half ago. But if the price is good, I might. Since I'm planning on customizing the other one for Flashback color. :wub:

Thanks! I'm making the time to try and post a little more frequently vs. being a career lurker.

And yep, replacing the couple that I sold/having another that I can display. That Fighter mode - :wub:

-b.

Thanks! I'm making the time to try and post a little more frequently vs. being a career lurker.

And yep, replacing the couple that I sold/having another that I can display. That Fighter mode - :wub:

-b.

Hahaha! :lol: When I finished all my tasks here at work... I lurk. :ph34r:

There's two reasons why I want to buy another one if the price is right is A) Arcadia's new box; and 2) back-up copy aka insurance. ;)

Arcadia's new box is probably the most exciting part of it! Wouldn't it be funny if they used the exact old box design! I know they wont of course.. but how funy if they did! ;)

Still, most people here are going to buy it no matter what the box is. But yeah, it's going to be hilarious if they just used the old box. And for sure, they will just say... it's just a reissue. :lol:

Still, most people here are going to buy it no matter what the box is. But yeah, it's going to be hilarious if they just used the old box. And for sure, they will just say... it's just a reissue. :lol:

And they can just slap a Arcadia sticker to cover the old Yamato logo on the old box.

Talk about cutting corners.

Bonus if they do include a stand but a pity those are pretty awful stands..

And yeah we might get tighter fitting missiles but i reckon that'll be the extent of the improvements. Its not a bad thing to begin with so they're not gonna want to spend too much money and time fixing things that really didn't need fixing or that they could get away with 2nd time around.

My guess is they'll include the stand as justification to up the SRP a fair bit. Still looks beautiful though.

Wouldn't count on that. Because if ever, they should've done that to the previous releases. But would it be nice if they also reissue those old Yamato Display Stands. ;)

post-5552-0-39123400-1444706635_thumb.jpg

Photo from anubis20

post-5552-0-20351700-1444706693_thumb.jpg

Wouldn't count on that. Because if ever, they should've done that to the previous releases. But would it be nice if they also reissue those old Yamato Display Stands. ;)

attachicon.gifDSC07323.jpg

Photo from anubis20

attachicon.gifYAMATO-DISPLAY-STAND-1.jpg

They probably couldn't because they couldn't get a hold of the proper licence from Big West to release them. :lol: