What ever happened to MW Co-Founder Shawn?

Shaorin

in all the time i've been on this forum so far, i honestly don't recall catching MW's co-founder Shawn hanging around here even once.

anyone privy to why he does not seem active in at least this end of the MACROSS fan community any longer?

Shawn's a cool guy, but from what I know he's really busy and he doesn't have as much interest in the newer animated stuff as in the old-school, original Macross show and merchandise, so it's understandable he would not post about that.

That said, I think I did see quite a recent post of his commenting on some photos of vintage items in the Collector's forum.

Most importantly, he's the one paying the bills for all of this.

Shawn's a cool guy, but from what I know he's really busy and he doesn't have as much interest in the newer animated stuff as in the old-school, original Macross show and merchandise, so it's understandable he would not post about that.

That said, I think I did see quite a recent post of his commenting on some photos of vintage items in the Collector's forum.

Most importantly, he's the one paying the bills for all of this.

So he's more like the illusive man.

Shawn is like the wind, the hand of god, Skull and bones; quietly working in the shadows for generations. Guiding and shaping Global events and our daily lives in order to make the (macross)world a better place for you and I. You may not understand his methods but everything he does is for the greater good.

Shawn is like the wind, the hand of god, Skull and bones; quietly working in the shadows for generations. Guiding and shaping Global events and our daily lives in order to make the (macross)world a better place for you and I. You may not understand his methods but everything he does is for the greater good.

The short version is---he still pays the bills (which are considerable) for this site---if he stopped caring (and paying), the site would be gone quickly. (and above all else, that is why the site is moderated the way it is---it is still his place, he pays for it, so it's run the way he wants it to be)

• 2 weeks later...