Bandai Macross Frontier toys thread

valhary

Hmmm, if Bandai is making 1/100, then there's hope we're getting Fix-Figuration type of figures.

K, but now I'm a bit confused with those images. The grey prototype transforming is the DX?

And then I've seen some coloured ones of Alto, is that the kit or the 1/100?

The painted Alto VF-25F and the unpainted Ozma VF-25S shown so far are the 1/72 scale model kits.

Absolutely nothing has been shown for the 1/100 line yet, which is why I suspect it may have been dropped.

Graham

Without proper size comparisons in the palm of my hand I can't tell which is the better scale to have 1/60 or 1/100. Space considerations on my desk definitely count.

I'm with Graham though, we haven't heard or seen a peep about 1/100 Valkyries at all. If they do keep it, I hope it will be high quality and worth playing around with and can stand some beating. If they don't keep it, I hope the 1/60 is easy to toy around with.

The painted Alto VF-25F and the unpainted Ozma VF-25S shown so far are the 1/72 scale model kits.

Absolutely nothing has been shown for the 1/100 line yet, which is why I suspect it may have been dropped.

Graham

Isnt the one on the right 1/100 scale? :huh:

post-2208-1213077234_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlphaHX

Isn't Toynami going to make Frontier toys? huh.gif

WOW are you asking to get slapped by people here? :p

The day Toynami gets Frontier toys for US release..............is the day I will...........do something drastic, like blow Toynami's HQ up Rambo style.

Yes, Toynamis are really that bad, and that company should never be allowed to touch anything Macross ever again.

I would be interested in seeing what Bandai was planning with the 1/100, if it was going to be like the 1/100 VF-0 (take apart to transform and put new pieces), or if it was just going to be a small VF-25 that was transformable without reassembly.

Hope I'm wrong, but from the silence on Bandai's part, I have a nasty feeling the plan for the 1/100 toy line has been quietly dropped.

Graham

I haven't been around here in a while. I saw the pics in the previous pages and they made me smile. Now this...

I'm a modafogin roller coaster right now :lol:

Ok here's the thing:

I like small toys. I like the VF-1 banpresto valks' sculpt. They are like my "Chunky Munky" in terms of me liking them despite them not being all that great in terms of durability. (because they are so simple yet look good if you don't touch them)

If bandai can make something similar to the banpresto valks but not falling apart that would be cool. Like if it actually perfect transformed and stuff I would be interested in it. Is that what a 1/100 toy was going to be like? Because that would be really cool. Or was it just going to be stuck in 1 mode?

The Vajra don't transform... and the valk model does have perfect transformation, we know this (I am referring to the 1/72 models though). If your referring to the hopefully still existent 1/100 line.. in which case who knows....