Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Perhaps this has been discussed before, and if so apologies, but from the shots I see the ankles look very similar to the vf-1 implementation. Is there a pivot I'm not seeing?

In some of the Gerwalk pics they appear to have the same ball-joint the VF-17 and YF/VF-19 have.

I'm on the edge of my seat concerning what I will have to say in said review.

...that's a lot of seat edge sitting!!

I hope we don't bruise our coccyx in anticipation.

Awesome!!!...glad people are getting their shipment notices!!

Picked mine up and fiddled with it at the shop. Darker blue is the shade not the lighter blue in the post above. Solid n sexy as frakk. Tight too

It's the exact dark blue we've been seeing in the shots. But I'm gonna try n do some shots with a brighter light source to see if it stops looking like the ocean

Wow! Congrats man! Can't wait to see pics. Getting more excited about this!

Ouch! Here I thought my shipping was high. 6240 yen for two via Amiami. Maybe distance and zones play a factor.

Yeah shipping to Australia is always more expensive on average.. im not really fussed too much about the postage. Im so excited about actually getting the Zero-D that it makes me not care! :D

It's the exact dark blue we've been seeing in the shots. But I'm gonna try n do some shots with a brighter light source to see if it stops looking like the ocean

I think I can speak for all of us here when I say I am looking forward to seeing your photos! :)

You are pretty lucky you could pick it up so soon! If they post mine before the end of this week I should see it by the end of next week at the latest.

Edited by spanner76

Yeah shipping to Australia is always more expensive on average.. im not really fussed too much about the postage. Im so excited about actually getting the Zero-D that it makes me not care! :D

I think I can speak for all of us here when I say I am looking forward to seeing your photos! :)

You are pretty lucky you could pick it up so soon! If they post mine before the end of this week I should see it by the end of next week at the latest.

Thanks spanner! Pass me your email so I can send photos to post in case my iPhone doesn't allow me to do it again. I'll do it in an hour or so. Need to go home first! So dangerous lugging this around! Don't wanna get the box creased!!!!

Thanks spanner! Pass me your email so I can send photos to post in case my iPhone doesn't allow me to do it again. I'll do it in an hour or so. Need to go home first! So dangerous lugging this around! Don't wanna get the box creased!!!!

I'd be nervous as anything carrying that around! Wouldn't want to be mugged on the street for It! ;)

I just send you a PM with my details..

looking forward to the pics! :)