So who is still finishing up their 1/60 collection

APU

Who are you missing? I am trying to get 2 of each and I am 4 short.

Who do you need?

I need the M&M set and the 1D. Do you have them?

That's the same three I'm missing along with the GBP set. I will be correcting that soon.

I´m missing only the GBP armor. Already preordered two with Kevin at Valk Exchange (do I need to tell it´s a great place to purchase your valks?) :lol:

Love the Quead-Rau (hope they make the Nousjadeul-Ger and other mecha at 1/60). Sure the 1/48´s are geat, I have them with Fast Packs (not the whole line), but there´s something special about the 1/60 line (I´m among the few ones that like the proportions better than those of the 1/48, specially around the nose and cockpit area).

1/60 is the most complete line, great weight and a pretty good size!

Bah, just my 0,02 cents.

Who are you missing? I am trying to get 2 of each and I am 4 short.

Who do you need?

I need the M&M set and the 1D. Do you have them?

Nah sorry,

The only extra 1/60's I have are...

Q-Rau (New and Sealed)

1A Max (Opened)

1A CF (Opened)

VT-1 (New and Sealed)

VE-1 (New and Sealed)

Interesting that this topic comes up now, as I preping my next Yamato shopping list; it's been a long time since I bought any valks. :(

-1/60 VE-1 (x1)

-1/60 VT-1 (x1)

-1/60 VF-1D (x1)

-1/72 VF-11 FP ver (x1)

Hopefully I can order the first 2 in the list soon.

Love the Quead-Rau (hope they make the Nousjadeul-Ger and other mecha at 1/60). Sure the 1/48´s are geat, I have them with Fast Packs (not the whole line), but there´s something special about the 1/60 line (I´m among the few ones that like the proportions better than those of the 1/48, specially around the nose and cockpit area).

1/60 is the most complete line, great weight and a pretty good size!

Bah, just my 0,02 cents.

Hey it's all good.

I love the 1/48 as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I can't still appreciate the 1/60.

I actually like the 1/48s fighter mode better than the 1/60s but there's something about the 1/60's Battloid that I really like. (and true perfect transformation? bah! No such thing! I never had a problem with the 1/60s legs. I'd rather have that design on a cool fig like the 1/60 than a "perfect" change on a bad design like the MPC).

Now as to completed sets (heh), I only have one of each... a 1/48 Hikaru 1J and a 1/60 Skull-one.

Ideally I could see getting maybe one more 1/48 and one or two more 1/60s as well as some enemy mecha depending on which ones they do.

To have a real "complete" 1/60 collection I would need

TRU Cannon Fodder

VF-1S Focker w/o FP's

since I already have the Mass Produced CF and FP Focker

I consider my collection "complete" (excluding the upcoming releases ofcourse)

I have ordered the GPB without the 1J since I already have the FP 1J

as long as my finances keep up I'll be buying the 1/48's and 1/60's

without Destroids and enemy mecha , the 1/48 line still isn't the best

Though we'll see if we ever get a complete Macross mecha line in 1/60 or that it

stops after the Monster(s) & Q-rau

After the 1/48's I'm not buying any other 1/60's - I already have a VF-1A Max, VF-1J Super, VF-1S Strike, and VF-1D... as much as I like the Elint and Ostrich, I'll wait until/if they come out in 1/48.

I will buy the GBP armor though. Because it's pretty cheap and will look great on my 1J.

I still have 1 each of the 1/60 line (most of which are open and displayed), and I did pre-order the GBP (armor only). I just finished selling off all of my extra MIB ones on eBay.

Edited by Draykov

Well to have a "complete" set I'd have to get a TRU brownie and the Super O. Don't really care that much about a slight brownie color change and well....I prefer the 1D over the SuperO. I may pick them up if they're really really cheap but ..... eh.

Just waiting on the GBP armor.

Well, I've been attending CA (Completionists Anonymous) for years now ;)

and it has helped greatly. (Besides the fact that I cannot afford anything due to parent hood :D )

As others have stated above, I'm drawn to the 1/60 line due to the diverse offerings and pricepoint,

but I would like to have ONE 1/48 VF-1J Super as a centerpiece someday. :rolleyes:

That being said, I've had to trim the 1/60 offering list to wants rather than needs...........And...... thanks to soze :D .......... my VE-1 is forthcoming to complete my want list....for now, that is.

I will soon order the GBP-1S for my extra -1J and I'm also waiting to see where the Q-Rau variants lead to.....

[CHANT] Green T - V, Green T - V, Green T - V, Green T - V !!! [/CHANT]

....and where is that 1/60 Monster?!? How the heck could you lose something that big!?!?! :blink::p

That being said, I've had to trim the 1/60 offering list to wants rather than needs

hehe... there's really is no need when it comes to toys... it's all want.

Joins Chant...

[CHANT] Green T - V, Green T - V, Green T - V, Green T - V !!! [/CHANT]

For anyone wanting to complete their list with the M&Ms, Crasis just posted a link with great prices on this thread.

I am collecting 1/60s

Probably I'll collect 1/48s some day in the future but for now I am kind happy with the 1/60s.

I have to save my money for the GBP armor...