Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

awesome re-paint, and that's just wow how Max's paint job looks, like, Translucent blue almost???? Perfect Squidd.

It's a Tamaya metalic blue I ran across shopping for paint. I thought it would be kinds cool. I am an entry level customizer, I gotta go with the things that don't require talent :)

Very cool, not entirely accurate but judging by the leg FAST packs the changes look like personal liberties on the color scheme.

I wasn't much worried about accuracy. I never even looked at a picture.....or one of the M&M 1/48's I have before I paited these. Just havin fun. B))

Been sick but i got some great christmas gift to share. Here are a group picture our the VE-1's and VT-1 brought to you by SILVERDRAGON & NightmareB4Macross

Enjoy :lol:B))

Envy....overwhelming.... :angry:

I really like the 1/60 Macross Zero figures. The backpack is less prone to giving me a heart-attack, there is no need to ply half milimeter bolts out of the nosecone of the jet when reverting from Battroid mode, and the general aesthetic is more menacing than the semi-chunky 1S... not to mention the sleek fastpacks on the 0S really make me happy.

81h1284.jpg

VFTF1

Edited by VFTF1

zychowax, its seems like in the last two pictures, the tailfins on the backpack of your VF-0S are flipped outward? did u intentionally do that? if not, they should be flipped inward and the 2 should overlap with each other.

zychowax, its seems like in the last two pictures, the tailfins on the backpack of your VF-0S are flipped outward? did u intentionally do that? if not, they should be flipped inward and the 2 should overlap with each other.

Flipped outward looks pretty cool too though, don't ya think mate? :ph34r:

Thanks for the compliments, Still a work in progress I want to get some planet cutouts of earth and the moon for the background and put some yamatos on there where Roy is with Zentredi attacking. The muzzle flash where a pain how i was doing it with my kids markers must of made ten just to get the ones that turned out good. At least once my Zentradi get here I can put the invid scout up top where it belong since it robotech"mospeada" going to have it flying by using fishing line and might try that with one of the fighters.

Hey Ghostkiller,

GREAT POSES AND PHOTOS and CUSTOM of course!

Your posing and photo skills have developed greatly over the past month or so when you first started posting your custom flaker scheme. Good work!

I have to say, I really want a flanker scheme SV-51, be it dobber or ghostkiller or yamato's yet to be revealed dobberkiller flanker scheme. What a great match of color to design! It would be hard to afford another SV-51 (I already bought a Nora - the motherjumper has not arrived yet though - after a month! avoid ebay member jchung! who by the way thinks that macross collectors are rare./rant>)

Thanks for the post.

Thks Miriya and Nexx2

I might pop up later with another camo for the sv-51

my work will be based on that :p

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/flanke...es/su-27sku.htm

HOLY MOTHER OF SCIENCE! That is a great scheme! Please do that one! That would look great on a VF-0A too but whichever one you put it on, I am sure it will look great! I look forward to seeing it. Just out of curiosity, and I am not in the position to at this moment, but do you offer your customizing services? I am sure that there are some members here that would be happy to have you do a custom for them.

HOLY MOTHER OF SCIENCE! That is a great scheme! Please do that one! That would look great on a VF-0A too but whichever one you put it on, I am sure it will look great! I look forward to seeing it. Just out of curiosity, and I am not in the position to at this moment, but do you offer your customizing services? I am sure that there are some members here that would be happy to have you do a custom for them.

:unsure:

I wish I had time to do it for few members but at the end it is too much work... and it would be very expensive at the end

how much is it when someone ask for a custom services for my personal info ????

and euro is such a strong ccy so the amt in USD charged will be way too high

And I do not want to screw up someone else macross toy

sorry sorry :(

Ghostkiller,

Great Custom and poses. If you do decide to make a custom with that bad a$$ camo scheme, Miriya is right, that would look AWESOME on a VF-0A. Keep up the fantastic work. :ph34r: