Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

my pictures have gone :wacko:

I use a pencil and my finger and trust me it works fine and stay on yamato plastic !!!!

I used my finger too...but on accident....LOL....anyways....I was worried that the pencil would rub off and stuff during transformation...but if you say it will stick...then I believe you. ^_^ Thanks for letting me know.

I haven't tried it yet but probably one of those gundam markers would work on the 1/60 VF-1 series, maybe even pencil too although the smudge part would look different on the plastic parts and metal parts. Has anyone done panel lines on one of these 1/60 vf-1 valks? How did you do it. I am curious too because I am thinking about panel lining my elintseeker.

I haven't tried it yet but probably one of those gundam markers would work on the 1/60 VF-1 series, maybe even pencil too although the smudge part would look different on the plastic parts and metal parts. Has anyone done panel lines on one of these 1/60 vf-1 valks? How did you do it. I am curious too because I am thinking about panel lining my elintseeker.

I have started my 1/60 CF on his legs which are die cast. I started by using the same marker that I used for my 1/48 CF and it was not working very well so I decided that after I put on his GBP Armor it will never come off. I even superglued the armor part that goes over his nose cone cause it kept coming off. Soooooo the answer is.....I really don't know what to use.

I just finished the stand and re touched the regular VF-1 fast packs to go along with the stealth theme.

The stand is fantastic - it's a barcode hand scanner stand. Repainted, stickered, ( the actual cradle was cut down significantly to allow a cleaner hold on the valk) and top coated. Flexible to any position. Bellow the head is a small piece of non slip pad to prevent any additional shifting of the valk which is almost 0 anyway.

img0571fc5.jpg

img0573ll2.jpg

img0583sn2.jpg

img0584ot8.jpg

img0580fw9.jpg

protodeviln,

That's a nice lookin stand. GOOD JOB!!! ^_^ I also like your Stealth. I just got mine from a fellow MWer and am just about to post some pics myself.

SS1.jpg

SS2.jpg

SS3.jpg

SS4.jpg

SS5.jpg

SS6.jpg

SS7.jpg

Oooooopssss Pic #4 is supposed to be rotated...

More too come...I still need to do some customizing to him....

Edited by misterryno

awesome stand!!

nice pics... the Stealth is one of my favorites, my only gripe is the weird green odd flight suit pilot

That is the pilot that came with him....it is weird....but eh....whatevs ^_^

green is the regular color for flight suits

why are u guys so surprised ???

1 question

where are the stickers ? at least the macross emblem............

u all leave the valk nacked !! :lol:

Naked for now....I am going to customize this soon.

I know, green is the regular flight suit color in the real world, but why couldn't they just use the regular macross pilot mold with the usual helmet?? I just find it odd...

I like green. He'll do for me. ^_^

What the ?!??!?!

Is there some kind of kinetic link amongst MacrossWorld members!?

I swear to God guys - I made these BEFORE looking on the thread and was about to throw them on...just took my stealth out to dress up...put the missiles in the pod....

i69912_VF1Jsuperstrike4.JPG

i69911_VF1Jsuperstrike3.JPG

i69910_VF1Jsuperstrike2.JPG

i69909_VF1Jsuperstrike1.JPG

What the ?!??!?!

Is there some kind of kinetic link amongst MacrossWorld members!?

I swear to God guys - I made these BEFORE looking on the thread and was about to throw them on...just took my stealth out to dress up...put the missiles in the pod....

I know right!!! :lol: Man that SS looks GREAT!!! I can't wait to dress mine up soon (tomorrow maybe) I have a bit of work to do for him. I'll let you guys know. Too funny....3 members in a row with the SS all ready to show ^_^

Nian-nia-nia-nia-nia :p Beat ya to it :p :P :p

i69990_VF1Jsuperstrike7.JPG

Getting that belt to loop in once the gun handle is in the big hand is hard - but with a bit of patience, most doable, and with a most satisfying result! Goly... I just love the old VF-1s!

VFTF1

It seems Hikaru is too busy :p

:lol::lol::lol: Too funny....is that a Toyanmi 1/100? (it looks like it) Those figs are VERY close to being my favs. for little figures.

NICE VFTF1!!!

I was thinking of waiting to post more pics of him till I'm done with customizing but here are a couple I took last night.

SS8.jpg

SS9.jpg

The otheres welcomed him into the Partial Fast Pack family just fine ^_^

PFPFamily.jpg