Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

cool fast packs, but dang, I'm not feelin the green... maybe if it was olive green or even darker green...

They look quite nice! Heck you could even display them during the Holiday Season as Christmas Valks with those color combinations! Have a M&M Christmas! ^_^

Edited by MacrossMan

They look quite nice! Heck you could even display them during the Holiday Season as Christmas Valks with those color combinations! Have a M&M Christmas! ^_^

LMAO :lol::lol::lol: I knew it was coming sooner or later. I was just trying to figure out who would say it. ^_^

:ph34r:

It is funny that you say that. I was thinking that the milia looked very Christmas-like as well.

Move over Milia. Santa's got a brand new ride!

Now Misterryno needs a custom present sack that milia can carry over her shoulders and a cute little santa's helper hat! Oh, and some 1/55 custom reindeer too!

But seriously, there is something nice about that green against the red. I personally would probably paint the green parts on Max to gray though but it does have a unique quality. hmmmmmmm........

Now Misterryno needs a custom present sack that milia can carry over her shoulders and a cute little santa's helper hat! Oh, and some 1/55 custom reindeer too!

But seriously, there is something nice about that green against the red. I personally would probably paint the green parts on Max to gray though but it does have a unique quality. hmmmmmmm........

I am thinking about getting some of that Krylon Fusion paint to do that with Max but I am still not sure. The green does have it's own "uniqueness" to it. BTW....is there anyone else out there with a Bandai Super Max or Super Milia??? I mean Super as in custom booby ducks not just the reg. booby ducks. If so...I would like to see some of your pics.

I am thinking about getting some of that Krylon Fusion paint to do that with Max but I am still not sure. The green does have it's own "uniqueness" to it. BTW....is there anyone else out there with a Bandai Super Max or Super Milia??? I mean Super as in custom booby ducks not just the reg. booby ducks. If so...I would like to see some of your pics.

Do an extensive search, I remember Jung had done some insane customs (Strike Max and Milia with all kinds of modifications) back in the ol' days.

Search ya la bastid, search.

Do an extensive search, I remember Jung had done some insane customs (Strike Max and Milia with all kinds of modifications) back in the ol' days.

Search ya la bastid, search.

Searching sucks but maybe I will ^_^ Then again.....maybe I won't...we'll see what I can come up with.

More desk top fun. I'm surprised that there hasn't been more in this thread with these cheap things and Revoltechs.

GREAT POSE!!! I know what you mean. I've been slacking hard core. I would have taken some AWESOME POSES this weekend but the wife is taking the camera on her trip :( . Well......soon enough I will be back in action.

post-917-1205706863_thumb.jpg post-917-1205706841_thumb.jpg post-917-1205706656_thumb.jpg

Here are my 2 custom GBP armor sets, and the third pic... well, I know he is not a valk, and some would consider it blasphemy to post a gundam pic here, but I'm not a big fan of gundam either. I only like the design of the RX-178 so it's the only gundam I own. I painted it my own scheme, and then after some time, decided it would look better with some leftover Macross decals. I personally would love to see bandai make a PG valk.

That is a WICKED pose and valk. Great decal too! Is it a stealth with a 1s head or did you custom the whole thing yerslev?

This is a Yamato "Stealth" with some waterslide decals (VX-9 "Vampires") by SuperScale International and a recast -1S battroid head. Instead of having the bat and bunny on either side of the v-stabs, I chose to put the bunny decals on the fast pack.

pb290048fw8.jpg

WickedAce, you should totally do some stop action stuff! You have a great eye for poses and angles. Even just a short would be awesome.

Photography is not my strong suit. I am getting better, but I have a long way to go. Here's a pic that would look better with the Anniversary -1S:

pb29001901bk9.jpg

Nice custom! Obviously I did not make it to the bar! I may still try to get last call though. Anyway those two look really nice together.

I try to keep myself well stocked on beverages so that I don't have to run/stumble to the bar before last call. :lol: