Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

WA,

Those are some TOTALLY AWESOME poses mate!!! Keep em coming. I especially like the pic with the Guinness...I am wering my Guinness shirt right now to help celebrate my Irish holiday. I will be celebrating more tonight with my 12 year old bottle of Jameson Whiskey YUMMMMMMY!!!!

:ph34r:

This is a Yamato "Stealth" with some waterslide decals (VX-9 "Vampires") by SuperScale International and a recast -1S battroid head. Instead of having the bat and bunny on either side of the v-stabs, I chose to put the bunny decals on the fast pack.

pb290048fw8.jpg

That is one cool custom! Stupid question time: What's a v-stab?

WickedAce, I have to say that the poses on top of the pint glass are AWESOME!!!! What a fantastic display. And it gives you an excuse to refill the glass "for authentic look" at least once every 20 minutes or so. Good for everyone really!

I know. Those pics are making me thirsty!

Same here....but after St. Patty Day....Well....I was REALLY hung over yesterday....gotta save up my strength for drinking Sat. night for my B-Day. ^_^

:ph34r:

As much as I like "Macross: Do You Remember Love?," I can't help but be disappointed at some of the scenes that got edited out. For example, I am sure this happened: after busting his way into the Zentraedi ship, thirsty Focker realizes his buzz is fading; however, he stays focused on his mission and makes a fantastic discovery. . .

pc020011ev7.jpg

wickedace,

where did you get that standing roy fig?

I don't remember -- I am going to have to go back through my old Private Messages for that. I knew someone would ask this. I do believe that the member I got the standing 1/48 scale figure along with 1/48 scale pilots isn't making them anymore, much to my disappointment.

edit: I searched through my PMs but couldn't find who I got the 1/48 scale DYRL pilot from. However, I can inform you that member Valk009 has made some brass DYRL pilots, but I am not sure if these are available as a standing pilot. Also, EXO was working on some 1/48 scale pilots, but I don't know if these ever came to be.

Edited by Wicked Ace