Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Hey! miriya where did you get your vf-1d? i want one too :( I have been looking for it for a long time.

I had been searching ebay for months and the web of course. There are some but at too high a price for my taste. Such as this one ebay Item number: 330180710826 for $129.99 plus $25 shipping. I also kept my eye on the for sale threads here at MW but ended up having some bad luck. So I posted a wanted thread on the forums here and a MW member helped me find one at a good price.

I had been searching ebay for months and the web of course. There are some but at too high a price for my taste. Such as this one ebay Item number: 330180710826 for $129.99 plus $25 shipping. I also kept my eye on the for sale threads here at MW but ended up having some bad luck. So I posted a wanted thread on the forums here and a MW member helped me find one at a good price.

That one is a good find. I havw had my eye out also. I have been doing pretty good and getting to a well rounded collection. But there are some older items that I would love to have some mint samples of. Yours looks outstanding!

That one is a good find. I havw had my eye out also. I have been doing pretty good and getting to a well rounded collection. But there are some older items that I would love to have some mint samples of. Yours looks outstanding!

Yeah, Some of these older Yamatos are becoming quite rare. I have found this out in my acquiring yamato ostrich, elintseeker, and VF-1D and they were all pretty hard to find. Especially the VF-1D. And since Graham has said with absolute certainty many times over and over again that Yamato will not make these in 1/48, it is possible that these will be the only ones. I am glad that I did scoop them up this year. Actually just remembering, earlier this year there were some vendors who had some of these left and now at the end of the year it seems that stock is all gone. They are discontinued too so if you are interested, do get them. I love these three. They are great.

Yeah, Some of these older Yamatos are becoming quite rare. I have found this out in my acquiring yamato ostrich, elintseeker, and VF-1D and they were all pretty hard to find. Especially the VF-1D. And since Graham has said with absolute certainty many times over and over again that Yamato will not make these in 1/48, it is possible that these will be the only ones. I am glad that I did scoop them up this year. Actually just remembering, earlier this year there were some vendors who had some of these left and now at the end of the year it seems that stock is all gone. They are discontinued too so if you are interested, do get them. I love these three. They are great.

I have a mint Elint and a Super O but I still need to get my hands on that "D".

Someday it will be mine......some day B))

OK everyone. I promised to give some more Milia shots and not to blow my own whistle but I got some absolutely fantastic poses and shots to show you.

The first one here is something that I was wondering about, did not think it was possible, tried it and low&behold, FnA, it worked.

Here is the first pose, I call "Meditating Milia"

Enjoy...

The next poses will follow in subsequent posts.

post-4840-1198101693_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1198101728_thumb.jpg

OK, so pose number two is based off of a Female Tantric Buddha named Vajrayogini. This is the Milia as Vajrayogini pose. I will post a photo of Vajrayogini too so that you can see the resemblance.

Next poses to follow. (everyone will love the fifth pose. I promise!)

post-4840-1198102043_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1198102083_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1198102102_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1198102118_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1198102154_thumb.jpg

Pose number three is one of my favorite classic valk poses. We see a similar pose in the intro credits of SDFM with Hikaru's Valk.

After seeing yours I just set up my Foker like this. Lovely.

That leaves me with one last flexi stand for a very special, special that is in the works. Moooohooowaaaaahaaaaahaaaa (cue Dr. Evil voice) :D

like spartan!!!!

mmm...

I miss a "tonight we'll have dinner in hell" quote. ^_^

Guess I'm trying tonight at home... hehehe...

"What's that? 1/60 in scale VF-1 perfect transformation next year huh?" *slams fist into palm*

6-3.jpg

8-5.jpg

7-4.jpg

1/48's are awesome, love this pose i did up before Christmas, but one thing deffinently i am looking forward to

is the double jonted elbows for better poseability in the new 1/60's... ohh that will be some awesome.

I will most likely grab two 1S Hikaru's like i did with my 1/48's. Even though this Hikky 1S is planned for a custom paint,

I love displaying a Hikky 1S in fighter mode, and Battroid mode.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

awesome re-paint, and that's just wow how Max's paint job looks, like, Translucent blue almost???? Perfect Squidd. :)

Kinda cool if they brought out special releases for Max and Millia 1J Revy's with see through blue and red, kinda like a nod to the arcade game they first took to each other on.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie