Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

I'll give it a try.

Preferred by all kinds of drunk Fockers.

I LIKE IT!!! It would definetly make me wanna buy the beer. :D

:ph34r:

Boddington's Pub Ale is good stuff, almost as good as Samuel L. Jackson beer. :lol:

I'll have a Samuel Jackson..."NO I CAN'T STOP YELLING....THIS IS THE WAY I TALK MOTHER F*ER!!!" LMFAO...Gotta LOVE Chappel.

Yamato's anniversary -19, with its gold accents and "Excalivur" script would be a better fit for the gold canned "Champagne of Beers," but as drunk as I am, I think mine looks good, too:

pc040011tx1.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

but as drunk as I am, I think mine looks good, too:

LMFAO :lol::lol::lol: I was just tellin my Fiance about how you often seem to be drunk posting.

How is it I seem to be drunk while posting? Hopefully, my grammar and punctuation aren't the basis for such a statement.

Nope...that's not it :D

but as drunk as I am, I think mine looks good, too

That's it ;)

Now I gotta turn in...I just turned 29 23 min. ago and that means I'm old and need my beauty sleep. <_<

Edited by misterryno

In regards to the standing pilot figure in Wicked Ace's pictures, that's a recast of the pencil sharpener figure. The recasts were made available by MW member Rohby about 4 years ( :blink: it's been that long? :wacko: ). Their size makes them perfect for 1/48 representations of Roy and Kakizaki.

@misteryno: Happy Birthday! ^_^

Edited by mechaninac

In regards to the standing pilot figure in Wicked Ace's pictures, that's a recast of the pencil sharpener figure. The recasts were made available by MW member Rohby about 4 years ( :blink: it's been that long? :wacko: ). Their size makes them perfect for 1/48 representations of Roy and Kakizaki.

@misteryno: Happy Birthday! ^_^

Thanks for the info. I tell you what...I learn something new every day.

and

THANKS!!! ^_^^_^:D

Edited by misterryno

No, he's clearly opening the can - if he was pooping, it wouldn't go into the hole, but rather out into space - unless he's holding on to the can in order not to fall over backwards while pooping? But then again - Valkyrie don't poop, so the point is mute.

I was wondering - can we move the antenna on the Revoltechs? I didn't want to try on mine because I was afraid of breaking something - but in general; the 1S seems like it allows poseable antenna while my Hikaru 1J just doesn't like it when I touch him there....

VFTF1

No, he's clearly opening the can - if he was pooping, it wouldn't go into the hole, but rather out into space - unless he's holding on to the can in order not to fall over backwards while pooping? But then again - Valkyrie don't poop, so the point is mute.

I was wondering - can we move the antenna on the Revoltechs? I didn't want to try on mine because I was afraid of breaking something - but in general; the 1S seems like it allows poseable antenna while my Hikaru 1J just doesn't like it when I touch him there....

VFTF1

The 1S has movable antennas, the 1J and 1A don't. It kinda sucks because there should be movement up there...

Toys are becoming too advanced. Now, they're drinking my beer.

AWESOME Revoltech poses mate!!! I am happy to see more of them since I did not decide to get/keep these guys. I really like the last one with Hikky opening the beer can. That one is GREAT! Keep em comin.

The 1S has movable antennas, the 1J and 1A don't. It kinda sucks because there should be movement up there...

The lasers on my VF-1J move. Hang on, let me make sure my statement isn't the result me being drunk and remembering things funny, like that time I swore that woman weighed way less when I brought her home from the bar the night before. ;) OK, here's proof (not proof that I'm drunk, but proof that. . . eh, nevermind):

pc070042bs5.jpg

pc070043vl5.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

A couple of pics of the custom Quad S (Skull Squardren Super Stealth) that I just finished from a G1 JetFire...

ENJOY!!!

S41.jpg

S44.jpg

S49.jpg

S410.jpg

S412.jpg

EDIT-------> More pics in the "what are you working on" topic.

Edited by misterryno

That's super hot dude! Bravo! *claps* Totally looks sick, suits the chunky really really well being black. And love the canopy tinting, that's a sexy touch. You just gave me an idea for my custom 1/48 now, with a Red tint to the canopy. Great Work!

That's super hot dude! Bravo! *claps* Totally looks sick, suits the chunky really really well being black. And love the canopy tinting, that's a sexy touch. You just gave me an idea for my custom 1/48 now, with a Red tint to the canopy. Great Work!

THANKS!!! ^_^ Actually I did not do any tinting to the canopy. It was an original JetFire and for some reason the canopy originally seemed darker than that of any other 1/55 I own...but the satin clear coat (I could'nt find a flat clear coat <_< ) made it seem even darker...plus the inside of the cockpit is black as well which also helps with the darkness. THANKS AGAIN for the praise though.