Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

The Flexi display stands are awesome. You can get some really insane poses with them. Lost and Found toys sells them and they usually throw one in if you buy a valk from them. I have two of them personally and love them. ruskiiVFaussie got some gravity defying poses from his that really blow the mind. Highly recommended.

Hey there killer....don't forget about my CRAZY :wacko: poses :p

That awesome aussie isn't the only cool one on these boards :D

And as you say....YES the flexi's are the bomb....I have too many of them.... :lol::lol::lol:

Of course you have the crazy poses too. Sorry to leave you out! There are a few members here who have pulled off some scary poses with the flexidisplay for sure. I love that one signiture pose you do ryno, what was it called? Victory stance or something?

Of course you have the crazy poses too. Sorry to leave you out! There are a few members here who have pulled off some scary poses with the flexidisplay for sure. I love that one signiture pose you do ryno, what was it called? Victory stance or something?

Awwwhhh I was just kidding... ^_^ ...you know me....a big ol drama queen... :p ...if this is the one you are refering too....

MiniMM8.jpg

ruskii called it my patent "angel flight" pose. I've done this with various valks of mine in the past. I wish I still had the pics of the Super Stealth I used to own in this pose. Stupid of me to get rid of them once I sold it. :ph34r:

Oh, is that supposed to be a "taking off" pose? I thought it was an angry "KHAN!" pose.

arm position is key in determining which pose it is. The Khan pose has the arms and fists up higher, towards the face. The position of the amrs demonstrates defiance and anger towards an adversary, fates or even god. The super man pose has the arms down, but slightly out from the side of the body inferring: even though I'm super strong, I'm so angry and taking off soooo fast, I can't raise my arms past the " I bought way too many groceries and can't lift my arms any higher" position.

Edited by eugimon

arm position is key in determining which pose it is. The Khan pose has the arms and fists up higher, towards the face. The position of the amrs demonstrates defiance and anger towards an adversary, fates or even god. The super man pose has the arms down, but slightly out from the side of the body inferring: even though I'm super strong, I'm so angry and taking off soooo fast, I can't raise my arms past the " I bought way too many groceries and can't lift my arms any higher" position.

"EUGIMON!"

you can't patent that pose, that's the Superman taking off when angry pose. :p

Too late.....I already put in for the stamp. They said I got it since Superman was to slow to get it first :p .

I know I know.....he is fast enough to fly around the world in order to reverse time but he surely did'nt think that someone would actually patent his pose. Well too bad for him.....I'm gonna be RICH!!! :D Whenever that fool strikes that pose.....CA-CHING $$$ Money for me. :ph34r:

The vf-0 gunpod markings are tampo printed that way, one side is upside down for fightermode and the other, upside down for battroid mode.

:blink:

Is that a Shinn VF-0A cause I just checked and my VF-0S, 0A are both right side up. :huh:

Hey there killer....don't forget about my CRAZY :wacko: poses :p

That awesome aussie isn't the only cool one on these boards :D

And as you say....YES the flexi's are the bomb....I have too many of them.... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm just getting warmed up :p But too busy and slack to get stuff done last month... i hope when i get my SDF-1 soon

i will move stuff around and do some filthy poses. I hate posting too much of my stuff when i haven't got any new

material to show off. :lol: And the worst thing of doing great poses is that you perfect a pose and you don't want

to take it out of the display cabinet!! :lol: hate that.

I can't wait for the 1/60 new line of VF-1's, 1/48's are not good for hand to hand combat diorama.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I am always inspired by the snaps I see in this thread, but sad to say my VF's are nowhere near as artistically posed as some folk's. (Mind you, a lot of mine live in fighter mode - which is my first and favourite mode for most of them).

VFTF-1 - a couple of lovely shots of the -0A there. Makes me wish I had one to go with my -0S. But I think I need a better display case/shelf first before getting anymore VF's. :-(

Karl

Yeah...the landing gear do look off - and I did note with some surprise that the landing gear was "poseable" - for some reason, that never came across in my 0S....

In any event - the one I've come to like the most is the well dressed 1S ... really makes an impression - especially the legs - they are very "anime" and stand worlds apart from the chunky (ow! stop throwing things at me!) munkeys...

Good job Yamato.

VFTF1

• 3 weeks later...

Well my Super/Strike packs for my 1/55 M&M's have arrived from Silver Dragon....and now it's time to show them off. They will look more "complete" once I get some waterslide decals for the valks and the booby ducks. Miria's colors match alot better than it seems....it is the flash that makes it seem that they don't. Enjoy... ^_^

SuperMax1.jpg

SuperMax2.jpg

SuperMax3.jpg

SuperMax4.jpg

SuperMiria1.jpg

SuperMiria2.jpg

SuperMiria3.jpg

Chunkies look filthy in fighter mode with Strike!!!

TOTALLY!!!! I LOVE THESE BOOBY DUCKS!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT I HAVE THEM!!!!

:ph34r:

Those look awesome Ry!

A couple of decals or even stickers would be a nice finishing touch. Maybe just the kites on the sides of the booby ducks and the U.N. SPACY s on the leg armors.

Interesting with the green parts. At first I was like WTF? But then I was like whoa dude, cool!

Congratulations.

Those look awesome Ry!

A couple of decals or even stickers would be a nice finishing touch. Maybe just the kites on the sides of the booby ducks and the U.N. SPACY s on the leg armors.

Interesting with the green parts. At first I was like WTF? But then I was like whoa dude, cool!

Congratulations.

I know huh...I TOTALLY NEED DECALS. I put up a topic in the "wanted" section for waterslide sets for the valks and the super/strike packs but have'nt heard anything yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I may just have to look for extra Super Sticker Sheets.

The green parts I am not certin about...but...I know that SD had a reason for making them like that. I will have to find out since I can't remember.

I know huh...I TOTALLY NEED DECALS. I put up a topic in the "wanted" section for waterslide sets for the valks and the super/strike packs but have'nt heard anything yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I may just have to look for extra Super Sticker Sheets.

The green parts I am not certin about...but...I know that SD had a reason for making them like that. I will have to find out since I can't remember.

If you did decide to change the color of the green parts to lets say, gray, then you could paint them. And if you want to avoid, sanding, primer, paint, clearcoat process, then you could always use Krylons Fusion line which is supposed to be quite easy to use spray can that does not require prep. I dont know. I have not used it yet but am curious to try.

If you did decide to change the color of the green parts to lets say, gray, then you could paint them. And if you want to avoid, sanding, primer, paint, clearcoat process, then you could always use Krylons Fusion line which is supposed to be quite easy to use spray can that does not require prep. I dont know. I have not used it yet but am curious to try.

I don't know about that though. I dig the green. I think they look pretty cool. Am I the only one?

The green is kinda neat... the only part I would change would be to make the entire leg FAST Pack assembly blue or red, and not just the leg booster...

Well I finally have had a chance to take a look at the 1/60's and 1/48's of the Super M&M's and it seems as if they packs are corrosponding well with the ones I have had made...but on the 1/60's and 1/48's the parts that I have that are green are a bit more towards blue/gray. It's all good though. This shade of green for some reason make me think of Zentradi. Since Miria was part of that faction I am for sure okay with keeping the parts "Zentradi Green". ^_^ Now I just need some damn decals.....ANYONE!?!?