Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

VFTF1, MaveRick, & nightmareB4macross,

THANKS to all of you for those poses.......I love the 60's but I love the 50's (55's LOL) more, otherwise I would be right there with you posing those guys ;) . I really like your rendition of a "evolution of a hero" MaveRick.......Transformers did a sucky job witht he OP hero through the ages fo sure......and finally to you NMB4M......I really dig the background you have there. :ph34r:

Edited by misterryno

That looks like crap. It looks like they're on stage for a play for a kinder class... you suck.

j/k.

looks good.

recast!

:lol::lol::lol:

Only the hangar frame is done. I am currently working on the rear panel, side panels, hangar door, floor, and launch arm. And, yes, everything will be functional, just not recastable. ;)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention...it's all 1/48! :blink:

Thanks for noticing, I think my blaster is very impressive also.

Hehehehehehe......ohhhhhh Roy....You make me feel like a school girl again :lol:

needs the finger nail pressed down on those edge lines. :p Mine are staying on petty tight though.

We'll need to see if the gent that purchased my SuperStealth is having any issues in the future with the stickyness of the stickers (I know that sounds weird). I put them on REALLY well I think ^_^

Maverick, i really hate your avatar. everytime I want to hit my screen when I scroll down the page and see it.

just kidding. but the screen hitting part is real.

What!?!? :( It's really really cute. ^_^

Maverick, i really hate your avatar. everytime I want to hit my screen when I scroll down the page and see it.

just kidding. but the screen hitting part is real.

urk.. i wonder why?

to some:

avatar: read my lips.... "pucker up baby!"

to others:

avatar: get your butt going.. you lazy s*n of b!+23

What!?!? :( It's really really cute. ^_^

thanks... you see jonwayne, i am bound at keeping my avatar by my friend here and his better half.. B))

Edited by MaveRick

thanks... you see jonwayne, i am bound at keeping my avatar by my friend here and his better half.. B))

Whahahahahahahahahaha.......FOREVER YOU ARE BOUND!!!!!! THANKS I like it ALOT and the wife does too ^_^^_^^_^