Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Getting that belt to loop in once the gun handle is in the big hand is hard

VFTF1

I was looking at the gun even closer cause I have never put in the strap before. Mine is attached to the front and rear of the gun. I attached it to the handle at first...but then was like "hmmmmmmm this is not working for me". Try it out friend. You'll like it. :ph34r:

hah hahhh you adopted my flexi-stand thruster support system. :D Really dig that pose man, i will have to try it for my Angel Bird 1S.

Yes....Yes I did....thanks to you and your far out pose......it gave me the balls to do it myself. :D I'm glad you like. It is my FAV pose. ^_^

I have been wanting a stealth for ages and I was going to either get that or the 1J Hik but since the Stealth is in low stock and Mysterryno's photos are so good, as are others, I think that I may just have to go stealth. Damn I love the 1/48s!!!

EDIT: I just checked and HLJ has it in full stock again! Now I really do not know which one to get! I want both so bad but can only afford 3/4 of one! Which one should I get?

Edited by miriya

miriya,

THANKS for the compliments on my pics....also I would go for the SS. See if you can find one for cheaper from someone here before HLJ. I also want the 1S Hiky.....so tough choice yes. Go for the SS though. It is sooooooooo bad a**. Also.....nice pose with Shocky. I like it. ^_^

Hey thanks. I think I will. I just cant resist. By the way I love your new avatar and that pose is kick ass!!!

THANKS ^_^^_^^_^ I was scared too pose him that way. But your right...It DOES kick A**.

perhaps if the yf-19 was at the alamo, there would have been a diferent outcome.

Well that depends on whos side he was on. :huh:

GREAT pose VFTF1!!!

Edited by misterryno

miriya,

I like your poses and really di your Samuri. I also think it's cool how you put the pilot on the air brake like that for display. Keep em up there killer.

:ph34r:

Thanks guys. I am happy with my collection (not saying that I do not want more! :lol: )

I think it is really great to be able to share each others collections this way.

This thread and the display your collections threads are my favorite because we can live vicariously through each others sweet collections and get ideas for displaying.

(though the ammo belts are a tad much).

Thats the point :) I was actualy going for "Way too much". The scale is all wrong. Those would be 120mm rounds if they were for real. I just thought it would look fun. I love the revvies for that. I can mod them up in all sorts of crazy ways and if I make a big mistake I am only looking at screwing up $20 worth of toys. :p