HMR Macross Zero VF-0A Shin Kudo Use + QF2200D-B Ghost

sh9000

16 minutes ago, MKT said:

Ah yes.. its just wild speculation on my part lol. Not sure how TWE items work with WWM items now. 

I was thinking a Millia red 0D or 0A as a exclusive to pair with the Max 0S...

If the reactive armour ends up being an exclusive, it will be such a bastard move, but a move so very... ...Bandai. So you might be right. 

Edited by Raikkonen

1 hour ago, Arthurius said:

Which shops will you guys be using?

I will stick to Hobby Link even if they limit to 1 per costumer.

Lately I have been getting some stuff from Nin-nin game, so far no problems.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/hi-metal-r/110112-hi-metal-r-macross-zero-vf-0a-phoenix-vf-0a-phoenixqf-2200d-b-ghost-shin-kudo-use-ver-bandai-spirits-.html

Although link is up they won't take orders before 4 PM JST.

Edited by Froy

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Glad I grabbed doubles of the VF-0S, since this one's clearly not getting any of the normal missiles. <_< 

Nice observation. Somehow obvious stuff that should be included are not, but stuff nobody asked for are, like that alternate head lasers for the 0S.

19 minutes ago, MKT said:

Nice observation. Somehow obvious stuff that should be included are not, but stuff nobody asked for are, like that alternate head lasers for the 0S.

Bandai always does this though.  "Thou shalt not include any accessory not explicitly seen on-screen (unless it's something non-canon that someone on our design team thinks looks better)."  :rolleyes: 

No TV Missiles with Movie VF-1s, no movie missiles with TV versions, and none at all if you didn't see it animated.  Whole reason I had to make weapon hardpoints for my HMR VF-1D, they didn't even give it the hardpointed wings.  At least they had the decency to put them on the DX version. <_< 

Edited by Chronocidal

11 hours ago, daBlah! said:

https://www.hlj.com/hi-metal-r-vf-0a-phoenix-shin-kudo-use-qf-2200d-b-ghost-banc660848

HLJ page live

Edit. Seems orders stopped pretty quickly.

I got back super-late from a business trip last night and managed to snag one from HLJ, which I didn't think would happen. Landed at the airport, dashed through the terminal, took the shuttle to where my car was parked, and got to it a few minutes before PO Madness started. Refreshed the HLJ site a few times on my phone, the 0A showed up, got cart jacked three times (HLJ tradition), but still somehow managed to get a PO. Thank goodness for 5G service. Would have stayed in the terminal to do it, but the cell and wifi reception there is terrible. This was too important to leave to chance. ;)

Nin-Nin had the best price last night.  The price has now slightly increased.  They also have a pay later until 5/14/24 option and private warehouse type feature.  Items come bubble wrapped and protected.  If their limit was 3 then I would have ordered all 3 there.  I expect the 2 that I ordered to come in good condition.  I don't expect the one I ordered from HLJ to have a good condition box.

5 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

I got back super-late from a business trip last night and managed to snag one from HLJ, which I didn't think would happen. Landed at the airport, dashed through the terminal, took the shuttle to where my car was parked, and got to it a few minutes before PO Madness started. Refreshed the HLJ site a few times on my phone, the 0A showed up, got cart jacked three times (HLJ tradition), but still somehow managed to get a PO. Thank goodness for 5G service. Would have stayed in the terminal to do it, but the cell and wifi reception there is terrible. This was too important to leave to chance. ;)

There’s certain nostalgia on the triumph & disappointments with Macross pre-order nights. With WWM these days, these pre-order stories are getting to be few & far in between lol. Congrats :good:

2 hours ago, MKT said:

There’s certain nostalgia on the triumph & disappointments with Macross pre-order nights. With WWM these days, these pre-order stories are getting to be few & far in between lol. Congrats :good:

Yeah, for WWM items, it's now largely by choice that I put myself through this. Purchasing from a US seller means a significant markup (courtesy of our friends at Bandai) and waiting at least two more months for delivery, but at some point I'm going to tell myself that I'm getting too old for PO Madness. There is a bit of a triumph/disappointment nostalgia feeling, plus it keeps my skills sharp for purchasing non-WWM items! :)