3 hours ago, MKT said:

Now the long wait for Max figure, & even longer for Miriya. Both of which were promised by.. Q4 last year. :rolleyes:

To think I had considered the metallic 1A pair with Mirya. I'd be pulling my hair out right now (not that there's much left after dealing other stresses in life). 🤪

On 4/16/2024 at 6:22 PM, varitechs said:

Well... i think it's a photoshop picture or a prototype. The final color will certainly as the grey/blue of Superparts 

image.png.df6d8234f203ac17f5d1814a83f386ce.png

image.jpeg.0a91d2f2b3a7fe0d3aa04c3e8679cc14.jpeg

As i said, it was the prototype color, the real color is as the superparts

KC must have gotten quite some feedback to change the colours rather substantially so quickly.

Still not Takani’s but much more acceptable than what they initially showed.

3 hours ago, jenius said:

That chest is deep looking. This is a big improvement from the first attempt while simultaneously bringing something new in the two tone approach. 

To be fair,  I am over here looking at the odd angle on my DX Armored 1J and its not any better.          I blame camera angle TBH.

As for colors.. the revision IMO looks better,  I do like the deletion of the Robins egg blue. 

Got the KC Dana Sterling in from BBTS and I think it’s pretty great.  The cloth over figure plus armor is very similar to the Sentinel ride armors build and basically correctly scaled.  Which is nice if you want to do a mashup display.  They should go back and restart the Macross characters in their flight suits (rather than their sailor uniforms)  in this new style.  IMG_8507.jpeg.b87ed903c444f2f73c7f77c4c38d8872.jpegIMG_8508.jpeg.eb0ffee92c975635cdea156347f8c907.jpeg

14 minutes ago, glane21 said:

Got the KC Dana Sterling in from BBTS and I think it’s pretty great.  The cloth over figure plus armor is very similar to the Sentinel ride armors build and basically correctly scaled.  Which is nice if you want to do a mashup display.  They should go back and restart the Macross characters in their flight suits (rather than their sailor uniforms)  in this new style.  IMG_8507.jpeg.b87ed903c444f2f73c7f77c4c38d8872.jpegIMG_8508.jpeg.eb0ffee92c975635cdea156347f8c907.jpeg

Looking good there! 🤩

They should have just gave white boosters with it, then red & white or white & blue. no worries it still looks ok but I'm not buying when I've got this guy. they need to do something better.

In the meantime I've got these guys to keep me company .

IMG20240425162342.jpg

On 4/25/2024 at 4:37 PM, jvmacross said:

I'd be happy just to receive the "canon" GBP-1J Hikaru set they have teased and accepted PO payments since 3 years ago...:wacko:

https://www.kitzconcept.com/index.php?route=journal3/blog&journal_blog_category_id=7

I think you missed the fine print on one, it was not a preorder, but a donation. that was very kind of you.

1 hour ago, Spark-O-Matic said:

I think you missed the fine print on one, it was not a preorder, but a donation. that was very kind of you.

I wish I could say it was a "one time" donation....they have me down for the Regults too.....;)

On 4/26/2024 at 7:32 PM, jvmacross said:

I wish I could say it was a "one time" donation....they have me down for the Regults too.....;)

I sent an email a week or so back inquiring about the Pre-order backlog and got nothing..

I'm in the same hole you are,   I'd recommend everyone else pump the brakes on pre-orders. 

3 hours ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

I sent an email a week or so back inquiring about the Pre-order backlog and got nothing..

I'm in the same hole you are,   I'd recommend everyone else pump the brakes on pre-orders. 

KC is helping on that front by continuing to offer PO's for trash like the recent M&M GBP set...:rolleyes:

20 hours ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

If there's one thing I've learned from the multi-year (~ 4 yrs :fool:) delay on the Dana figure is to never preorder anything directly from them.  It is best to go through a e-tailer like BBTS so you can just forget about it until/if the item is released and be charged then, instead of having your money tied up "forever".

3 hours ago, mechaninac said:

If there's one thing I've learned from the multi-year (~ 4 yrs :fool:) delay on the Dana figure is to never preorder anything directly from them.  It is best to go through a e-tailer like BBTS so you can just forget about it until/if the item is released and be charged then, instead of having your money tied up "forever".

Especially if the company goes under before the product is released 

New video detailing May 2024 promotion:

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/kdKmdwZso3n6jf9t/?mibextid=w8EBqM

Not sure what he meant on the SD VF-1 being pre-production. Didn’t they already do SD valks for the longest time?

What is more interesting though, is the segment right at end of video..

4F5B391E-C3EE-4ACD-893F-163F4C725DD9.jpeg.e923086874c0dab010344eaa81ea6588.jpeg

33C5C56B-97F8-4D96-B4BC-8436D13D2A0F.jpeg.0bcde1f2e75a8b2d5145b10061056060.jpeg

F1BA1EBD-A15A-469C-B561-48EC02BF402E.jpeg.4a4c3c9df2191e1abee7f763e15e1250.jpeg

Edited by MKT

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

I wonder how many that PO'd for a Dana will PO any Mospeada figs knowing how long it took to release the Dana fig....

If they do more southern cross , I’d preorder from bbts for sure just like I did with Dana. I’ve waited a few decades, I can wait a couple extra months or even years as long as I know it’s in the works. And if the project is cancelled, bbts doesn’t take any of my cash, so it’s no loss

1 hour ago, Big s said:

If they do more southern cross , I’d preorder from bbts for sure just like I did with Dana. I’ve waited a few decades, I can wait a couple extra months or even years as long as I know it’s in the works. And if the project is cancelled, bbts doesn’t take any of my cash, so it’s no loss

exactly....better hope KC isn't going to determine the desire for Mospeada figs based on POs made on their site

Edited by jvmacross

1 hour ago, jenius said:

It's such a smart move though because they will pair perfectly with the Sentinel toys. They should include a 1/48 version with each to go along with the Legioss toys. A 1/48 Jeep as a PO bonus for one of the figures would get my money. 

I do wish they will continue with more SC figures first though.

But yeah assuming & likely them making 1/12 Mospeada figures is really cool & tap into existing Sentinel ride-armor market.

Which character will be first? 

8C260D01-EB52-465C-90EA-62AD45FB9953.jpeg.ca75a75149ced4b97083373ceeef8d02.jpeg

36 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

I wonder what this does to the release timing for the Max and Milia figs?

And is this a Hikaru "Deluxe" in UN Spacy Pilot uniform?...

large.DeluxeHikaruUNSpacyPilot.JPG.99b99

Ooh more Hikaru.. at first I thought it could be Hikaru in the blue pilot suit; always wanted the old 1/6 Popbox Collectible, but then I recalled that's in DYRL :(. If they come out with this white uniform, I'll likely skip it..