19 minutes ago, twich said:

Anyone else see that the FG MODEL FG-01 VF-1S God of Flame has been moved to a 3rd Quarter 2024 release on ShowZstore?

Twich

Yes. Only the "deluxe" though. The standard page stills says 1Q.

As I said elsewhere, if it's the damned KO Yammie stand that's holding things up... :touche:

Edited by Radioguy

4 hours ago, Radioguy said:

Yes. Only the "deluxe" though. The standard page stills says 1Q.

As I said elsewhere, if it's the damned KO Yammie stand that's holding things up... :touche:

For an affordable price, U get a full set. Missiles, fast pack and a stand. I can wait

10 hours ago, Zeliard said:

For an affordable price, U get a full set. Missiles, fast pack and a stand. I can wait

It's the stand that is the only difference, I thought. Plus, weren't some complaining that the KO Yamato stand might not hold this Arcadia-based valk correctly?

I took a chance, but, right now, I wonder if should have played it safe with the standard issue.

I leave for a few days and miss a bunch of stuff..  typical.

I like the variants on the GBP armor sets..  would be cool to see several color variations.  

Max figure looks promising.. lots of pooh, poohing on the cloth..  maybe..  but considering the alternative is old Matchbox or the the Fugly Toynami figures..  this is quite the improvement.    I do agree though that the cloth is jank,  rather would see the standard plastic like they did with Hikaru and Roy. 

They still need to catch up and put something out before they get anymore $$ from me.

1 hour ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

I leave for a few days and miss a bunch of stuff..  typical.

I like the variants on the GBP armor sets..  would be cool to see several color variations.  

Max figure looks promising.. lots of pooh, poohing on the cloth..  maybe..  but considering the alternative is old Matchbox or the the Fugly Toynami figures..  this is quite the improvement.    I do agree though that the cloth is jank,  rather would see the standard plastic like they did with Hikaru and Roy. 

They still need to catch up and put something out before they get anymore $$ from me.

I'm in agreement...unless it is the odd new item announcement that is available to ship right away...like the recent 'low viz" variants....going to hold off on any additional POs until they are caught up....

Not sure if you saw the Roy GBP video, but they do mention that they will do VF-1A CF and M&M -1J GBP variants...

Other than the VF-1D, they are running out of canon variants...was hoping they would anounce the Alaska base VF-1, but maybe they are doing a Bandai HMR Tomahawk/Phanalnx with that one....;)

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Not sure if you saw the Roy GBP video, but they do mention that they will do VF-1A CF and M&M -1J GBP variants...

I did not, will need to go check the video..    Multi color variants are a good idea,  especially if you invest in a mold and want to milk what you can out of it.    

On 3/8/2024 at 3:31 PM, jvmacross said:

At this point I want to see what they'll do with the Millia fig...I assume they are going cloth too in her UN Spacy officer uniform...just sticking to zero expectations for that one...as I have it on PO already with the Arcade VF set...

What Millia fig?  I don't see a PO for that one on their website.  Or is someone else dipping into figs and I missed it?

1 hour ago, Pontus said:

What Millia fig?  I don't see a PO for that one on their website.  Or is someone else dipping into figs and I missed it?

Currently it is being made available for "free" with the PO of the M&M Arcade valks....

https://www.kitzconcept.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121

It has not been shown yet...but I doubt it will be done in a plastic officer uniform like the Misa fig...they seem to be doubling down on the cloth style...

Edited by jvmacross

On 3/10/2024 at 3:20 PM, jenius said:

Why is this in the Kitzconcept thread?

I tried looking for the FG Model FG-1S God of Flame KO thread and couldn’t find one, except mentioned in this one…..sorry, trying to keep the talk in the same place….

Twich

4 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Currently it is being made available for "free" with the PO of the M&M Arcade valks....

https://www.kitzconcept.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121

It has not been shown yet...but I doubt it will be done in a plastic officer uniform like the Misa fig...they seem to be doubling down on the cloth style...

It's an old preorder :

(2023/6/26-2023/7/4) additional 1/12 MIRIYA figure (will not be included in the set after the promotion).

24 minutes ago, varitechs said:

It's an old preorder :

(2023/6/26-2023/7/4) additional 1/12 MIRIYA figure (will not be included in the set after the promotion).

Just email KC...They probably didn't sell-out 300 sets during this promo...if you ask nicely they can probably get you a PO slot...

Or just wait to get it on it's own...

Based on his own words...it seems Dana was never going to be more than a "one and done" Southern Cross release from the start...and based on the limited info from collectors...it seems it wasn't all that great....seriously, where are all the figure pics and reviews? :search:

Anyways....I'd rather see a TV Q-Rau, TV N-Ger, and/or Glaug...:rolleyes:

Updated info on the Artilillery Battlepods, mainly on where the LEDs are.

Note that Artillery pods do not come with pilots. Pilots will be available separately.

F71C0FF2-57B6-4B7C-AE7D-5EF3C2C8A9B4.jpeg.06cb5026458be3f5a243891122a8f22b.jpeg

CA92D4B7-E4DC-45FC-AE5D-DF8D74032186.jpeg.4a7cd0ba342caa99c3c84c636ebb933f.jpeg

83CA87F1-91DB-444F-A7B8-F927FCC30DF8.jpeg.53e7becf05d0e151a67a39dfbd8172ae.jpeg

1721FBDD-D94C-4656-9970-0DE54360AD05.jpeg.a0bd603f1ae53af1c2c1391b00423dbc.jpeg

KC needs to clarify the "no pilot" for the missile regults...

On their FB site...they were asked specifically about pilot inclusion in the missile regults...KC had responded that they would be included...

I think it would be bad not to...

Hopefully somewith FB account can ask them to clarify their original response...

29 minutes ago, MKT said:

Their store page also confirms no ‘driver’ (pilot) for the Artillery Battlepods.

31973B26-B689-4B44-A3F4-29813C248A50.jpeg.ab52af06f8e8940405c9c6e0111deadf.jpeg

That was not what they had said previously....

Unless the 2-pack special for people that that previously purchased the regular regult is being handled differently?

If not, they are going back on what was previously confirmed.

Even if the special 2-pack includes the pilots...it makes no sense not to include them with the individual missile releases...

I will email them and find out...

On 3/13/2024 at 10:44 AM, jvmacross said:

Based on his own words...it seems Dana was never going to be more than a "one and done" Southern Cross release from the start...and based on the limited info from collectors...it seems it wasn't all that great....seriously, where are all the figure pics and reviews? :search:

Anyways....I'd rather see a TV Q-Rau, TV N-Ger, and/or Glaug...:rolleyes:

I am not surprised about this news at all. It has taken 3 years to at least supply the first wave of Dana Sterling figures. Everyone else seems to be on the wait list. There has been no other news of development for any other characters or mecha from the series. What are the rules for asking people to contribute to a kick starter campaign? Will this be allowed by the HG overlords?  How long would it take to develop any newer figures or mecha before production to the final delivery of a product? 

Edited by shazam

18 hours ago, shazam said:

Is that an SDF-1 behind him in the final shot I spy?  It's much smaller than the one they showed years ago. Hope they haven't decided to scale it down……if it's ever to be released, that is.

Edited by mantisfists

2 hours ago, mantisfists said:

Is that an SDF-1 behind him in the final shot I spy?  It's much smaller than the one they showed years ago. Hope they haven't decided to scale it down……if it's ever to be released, that is.

I hope it is a subtle tease for their TV SDF-1...however, I wouldn't mind if it does get scaled down to 1/3000...

I think I also spotted a Q-Rau in one of their latest videos...

2 hours ago, mantisfists said:

If that's gonna be a TV SDF-1...damn. They would be tempting me again.

TV SDF-1 if it is one, I'd prefer a much larger one. the thing was the size of a city. about 2 inch's higher then a Jinbao Devastater would be better 75CM+ for my collection and maybe others who have the big boy 1/48's.:)

Ordered on January 6, received on March 21... Finally I received my Max & Miriya Super Veritech set.

Like other Veritechs, the first transformation must be done very gently to prepare all the joints, however the paint has stuck to the rear wing and it is broken.
I contacted them, Kitzconcept should send me a replacement part.

I saw another problem, the shoulder mechanism of the VF-1J Max (blue version) is reversed. it's not a problem for the transformation but the mechanism is little bit high... i don't want to resend them, i will must find a solution with a pin remover for reverse them 🤨
Anyone else have this problem?

image.png.6372919d5c1c0106efc1ed07daaecf64.png

Wing broken.png

Edited by varitechs

5 hours ago, varitechs said:

Ordered on January 6, received on March 21... Finally I received my Max & Miriya Super Veritech set.

Like other Veritechs, the first transformation must be done very gently to prepare all the joints, however the paint has stuck to the rear wing and it is broken.
I contacted them, Kitzconcept should send me a replacement part.

I saw another problem, the shoulder mechanism of the VF-1J Max (blue version) is reversed. it's not a problem for the transformation but the mechanism is little bit high... i don't want to resend them, i will must find a solution with a pin remover for reverse them 🤨
Anyone else have this problem?

image.png.6372919d5c1c0106efc1ed07daaecf64.png

Wing broken.png

Another KC QC issue...shocking!

I transformed mine into battroid months ago and have left them untouched ever since...I will check when I get a chance....maybe this QC issue just affects the latest set that was offered at a "shocking" price?