1 hour ago, Big s said:

I’ve been thinking about doing the same. If I weren’t getting let down by them I wouldn’t consider it, but somehow they manage. Loki is ok, but it feels like a show with no consequences, just a gimmick that’s worn very thin. Daredevil sucked so bad Disney was ashamed and Samuel L. Jackson finally got a show to himself and it totally sucked. Then there’s the Star Wars stuff, turning gold into turds in some kinda weird reverse alchemy.

I keep hanging by a thread because they have access to some of the greatest franchises of all time and I want them to be good and keep hoping they’re gonna learn from their mistakes.

To me it's the new cut the cord but instead of cutting cable or FIOS TV I'm cutting streamers high price BS.

12 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Season finale of Loki was just awesomeness. By far, this has become my favorite Marvel series.!

Reveal hidden contents

And i think Disney just painted themselves OUT of the corner, with the Kang character..

Agreed.  Just finished watching it and loved it.

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Rampage.

At least there’s only 5 episodes. They seem to have a hard time writing these shows and even the best of the D+ shows have had useless filler. It’s a good move to just shorten it.

I’ll probably watch it on Hulu since having to change settings sounds complicated 

I'm excited to check out Echo, definitely feels more like a Netflix MCU series then a Disney+ series, if that makes sense. That said I saw the showrunner or someone high up finally come out and announced Netflix DD is in canon with the MCU "holy timeline", which is great, but how? Why does Kingpin have literal superpowers now? It seemed on She-Hulk that was Matt getting his first DD suit, was it just a new one? Why didn't Gladiator/Melvin make it? Is Bullseye coming back? Did the events of Defenders happen? I take it the Disney+ DD series shakeup/rewrite is redoing far more then expected, seems they might be writing things now to include the events of the Netflix series, but what about Foggy and Karen? Is The Hand an official thing now in the MCU? What are Punisher? Whatever, Echo looks brutal, and pretty good, and more DD is something I'm always in for. 

Finished up Echo.

It’s solid.  This is the Kingpin we should have gotten.

Kinda read about using Maya’s ancestors as a theme for each ep.

But the overall story worked.  

Spoiler

Family can mess you up, but they can also be the key to healing yourself.

The end of series stinger has potential.  There’s obvious stories that can come out of this.  But if this allows us to bring back the “Luke Cage Corleone” story, I’d be all for it!

Watched the first episode of echo, I’m actually liking it somewhat so far. 4 more episodes though and a lot of bad reviews that I’m ignoring til I can finish the show, but it does rely heavily on flashbacks. But at least most of those are entertaining so far.

Where's The Marvels?  Or No Way Home🤨

I realize Agents of SHIELD is a grey zone (despite how hard they tried to work around the Phase Two films), but don't the Venom films (and Morbius) count, at least?  Certainly, their inclusion on this timeline would make a helluva lot more sense than including What If...  😒

IGN, your timeline sucks.  🙄