Saw the special and it’s pretty fun for a little holiday thing, but like said above it’s not a necessary watch. It was far more entertaining than She Hulk and at the 45 minute runtime, it doesn’t overstay its welcome. I have the same question as mog 

Spoiler

Where’s Gamora?

I may have missed a detail in one of the films or something where she took off or something. It’s getting a bit hard to keep track of everything these days. I don’t think she was in the recent Thor movie either 

1 hour ago, Big s said:

Saw the special and it’s pretty fun for a little holiday thing, but like said above it’s not a necessary watch. It was far more entertaining than She Hulk and at the 45 minute runtime, it doesn’t overstay its welcome. I have the same question as mog 

Hide contents

Where’s Gamora?

I may have missed a detail in one of the films or something where she took off or something. It’s getting a bit hard to keep track of everything these days. I don’t think she was in the recent Thor movie either 

She 'left' in Avengers Endgame, she's not coming back.

Spoiler

From Infinity Wars, the Gamora that rolled with the Guardians is dead (when Thanos got the Soul Stone).

There’s the other Gamora that time-traveled in Endgame.  But that one never had all those adventures with the GOTG.  And she kinda bounced (or disappeared into ash 🤷‍♂️) after Thanos’ defeat/Tony Stark’s snap.

Just kinda sucks for the actress that she didn’t get to enjoy the high jinx with the rest of the cast for this special.

Guess they’re probably holding that one back for the actual movie.

Edited by Mog

For all the names that are being added to Daredevil:  Born Again.  There’s two (or three) that have yet to be announced, and it makes me leery about the direction Disney is taking.

They really need to add Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll to the cast.

Without those main two and their portrayals of Foggy Nelson and Karen Page, it can’t truly be a full and rich Daredevil story.

• 1 month later...

I don’t think the amount of marvel shows are as much a problem as the quality. It’s not like any of the shows overlap the release. But with crap like She Hulk or shows that don’t quite hit the mark, like Ms Marvel or shows that could’ve been better like Moon Knight it’s hard to keep people interested. 

It would be nice if they do something like MARVELS comic book miniseries. Phil Sheldon as the main character witnessing events in the MCU. Or different characters/witness every episode. Kinda like their One-Shots shorts. Seeing things in a different perspective or angle. Kind of like when the Avengers went back in time in Endgame. That's kind of nice to watch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...