2 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

That was fast, saw the add to cart button but then HLJ page got really slow

I got cart jacked. Now shows order stop.

Edited by Chunky001

Well that was one quiet preorder night for the Sazabi from the 10 people that actually wanted one only 1-2 got it…

…I’m curious how many units Bandai actually produced.

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hobby Search and Okini haven't opened orders yet either.

I think I have a slim chance of actually scoring one of these on the primary market.:( Once these places open up orders if I'm not sitting in front of my computer I'll miss the 2 seconds they're open.

13 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

How much you guys think shipping for this thing will be? The Nu is about a large PG box size, Sazabi is likely 1.5 times larger or thicker m

14 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

How much you guys think shipping for this thing will be? The Nu is about a large PG box size, Sazabi is likely 1.5 times larger or thicker m

$250-300

5 minutes ago, Chunky001 said:

Now that I look at my spreadsheet the only shop that I saw open orders was HLJ. Anyone see another shop actually open for orders?

HobbySearch, the link I provided on top of this page, probably did. But for hot items like this, it’s very very hard to place an order from them. The moment you refresh the page on the said start time of PO, it’s already sold out.

8 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

HobbySearch, the link I provided on top of this page, probably did. But for hot items like this, it’s very very hard to place an order from them. The moment you refresh the page on the said start time of PO, it’s already sold out.

HS is going to do a lottery when the item comes in stock (Dec). People must be signed up for notification for the lottery entry using the notification button. 🤦‍♂️

Oh and to clarify... the notification button is not the lottery entry, its just to be notified when the lottery will take place and there will be an entry system later. Sorry operating on lack of sleep, lol.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

My bad. I didn’t paid attention on the red text below the watchlist buttons section. I just read it now. I shared the link earlier once I saw it posted on HS. :fool:

Well, good luck again to all of you. I’m now going back to sleep. :lazy:

58 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

HS is going to do a lottery when the item comes in stock (Dec). People must be signed up for notification for the lottery entry using the notification button. 🤦‍♂️

Oh and to clarify... the notification button is not the lottery entry, its just to be notified when the lottery will take place and there will be an entry system later. Sorry operating on lack of sleep, lol.

Does Bandai hate money? Just make more.

I wonder if Hobby Search, Nin Nin and Okini Land are doing the lottery thing too. They have it set up to get a notification too.

Edited by Chunky001

Looks like some stores can't confirm allocations yet thus they are unable to open POs, I have contacted some of my go to guys, even local and said can't confirm due to it very limited, or don't have allocation.

Btw - LunaPark just got back to me about my order and said, since a I'm priority customer it will be secured and head of office will touch base with me to pay for the difference of the price they initially have put up, I'm thinking that is secured? We'll see.
Edited by tjdetweiler

2 minutes ago, bleecher said:

Sazabi went up on BBTS and sold out in less than 5 minutes... Don't even know how people find this stuff. Link not searchable and item not listed in their featured pre-orders page.

I had an email from them saying it was listed. Wasn't looking at my email when it came in. Drat.:(

7 minutes ago, Chunky001 said:

I had an email from them saying it was listed. Wasn't looking at my email when it came in. Drat.:(

How'd you get an email from them? Was it in their standard newsletter or something else?