Yup, only got a few because collecting Macross valks is a much more expensive hobby than Transformers hehe (except for premium Masterpiece items)

We ALL feel your pain on that one. Well, except Kicker.

Which is worse for these pure white valks? Sunlight or fluorescent lights?

Well I don't turn on the overheads at work cause I hate them, and our office has 100% UV blocking windows. So neither? :) In general though not sure. Is the white on the TV versions paint? They seem painted. The vf-11c is a dull white that also seems painted. Anyone know? Edited by auberondreaming

Which is worse for these pure white valks? Sunlight or fluorescent lights?

Sunlight is worse as the UV is stronger. Flourescent lights are pretty bad as well and can easily yellow the white plastics over time.

Well I don't turn on the overheads at work cause I hate them, and our office has 100% UV blocking windows. So neither? :) In general though not sure. Is the white on the TV versions paint? They seem painted. The vf-11c is a dull white that also seems painted. Anyone know?

They are molded in white. In the cases of the TV Max and Kakizaki, the intakes, shoulders, head, and forearms are molded in the secondary colors, but the blue or tan on the legs are painted. The only part that might be painted white on the VF-11C are those little triangular pieces that you have to fold down while transforming in order to allow clearance for the arms to move out.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

I'm not sure if there is such a big difference between the 1/35 and 1/48 at one point I even thought they were the same.

DSC_0128.jpg

quick shot of stuff I found in my closet

DSC_0132.jpg

Hopefully this will be built soon

DSC_0129.jpg

More stuff

DSC_0152.jpg

Ships still need to be built

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

Variations of the 1/48 unpacked

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

LOL!

Kicker773: "Oh hey I found some stuff in the closet"

Average member here: "Damn Kicker, that stuff you found is more than what I have in my collection."

The stuff you found in your closet is comparable to change you found in your couch against your collection on display :D

Edited by Loop

more of the ships unbuilt...

DSC_0124.jpg

I think that head is actually the 1/48 resin version that someone has been making. :)

I can't begin to guess what the 1/35 ones are though..

pics of built which that I found online

259b.jpg

cesiry-img450x600-1265081991v7xj7w12922.jpg

cesiry-img349x581-1233112157tcqmzc25968.jpg

Exo calls it a Lawn ornament lol I was thinking of getting a chair made and have one on each side molded to the end cap of an armrest lol

I'll probably sell some of the ghosts down the road. I was going to use some of them for a Brera ghost customs

Sorry it just shows I've really accumulated so much....which is sort of sad =(

Not by any means. Everyone has their own personal version of "Graceland", mine is just called Kicker's Closet.

Thanks man. It's too bad I don't have other buddies who collect stuff. I think all of them grew up but I guess I still left a little bit of me in never land. It was either this or get back into cars. But since I had my nice car stolen I don't feel like going through that drama and paranoia again. I just lock the macross room and arm it. {^.~}

Thanks man. It's too bad I don't have other buddies who collect stuff. I think all of them grew up but I guess I still left a little bit of me in never land. It was either this or get back into cars. But since I had my nice car stolen I don't feel like going through that drama and paranoia again. I just lock the macross room and arm it. {^.~}

This is the same mentality that I have - I downgraded my car from a Benz to a Prius. The money I save from gas alone allows to me to keep buying toys even though my wife and I just had a baby.

This is the same mentality that I have - I downgraded my car from a Benz to a Prius. The money I save from gas alone allows to me to keep buying toys even though my wife and I just had a baby.

I also have this mentality. Hmm...Where can I save money on basic bills so I can buy more toys? It's a variation of my crazy college diet wherein I saved money by eating soup noodles so I could buy tons of gundam kits. Only now, instead of trading down the car like some folks, I refinanced the house and am trying to convince the spouse that it's enough for me to increase my yearly toy budget. Ha! Maybe she'll buy that explanation if I say she can spend more on her aquarium.