You got some quality birds there Davzilla. I started my collection off with a 1/48 Roy and after that it was all down hill.

Same thing happened to me. I started off with just the 1/48 Roy and 1/48 Stealth Strike Pack. It looked so good at the time I was all "I'll NEVER need another Valk toy for the rest of my life. I'm set for life!"

...then the 1/60th line started. Thousands of dollars later and there is no end in sight. B))

My collection as it stands today. Just started a couple of month ago. But been collecting Gundams and Figmas more then Valks. The VF-0S was a Grad gift from a friend 2 years ago. And Hikaru's VF-1S on the stand was my first purchase and bought the stand before my local anime store went out of business last week. I would love to get some 1/48 Valks in the future. :)

DSC 0159

Edited by RazgrizRezel

Everybody's gotta start somewhere, somehow, sometime.

Mine was the Revell "Robotech Changer Axoid" version of the 1:72 transformable VF-1J model kit, then the "Jetfire" transformer, then...then...well, the gallery shows up to last year.

I remember that kit. That was a long time ago. I had Jetfire too.

i had that revell kit too (i think it was a rebranding of the imai kits from asia?) we (my brother and i ) had the orbot and axoid kits (and also a jetfire), but i really watnd teh wexar kit because that was roy fokkers ride to me. i havea feelign these 1:72 kits is where yamato got its start in terms of inspiration for the original 1/60 line. come to thnk of it we also had the nebo kit based on orguss.

Ssssshhhhh my first toy was the Matchbox VF-1S toy for the 3 3/4 inch RT line. I ripped that sucker out of the box and was so super excited.............until I realized it didn't transform. Worst. Xmas. Ever.

Started making my own special effect pieces for my Marvel and DC figs, and just started playing around with some for my valks. Still new at it and I'll make some cleaner versions later with the intel I gathered during these, but still happy with the results for now. Next project is to do a "Boldozaa Special" scheme for my Hikaru VF-1S (every weapon firing at one)... =)

gallery_14163_548_1480851.jpggallery_14163_548_1367651.jpggallery_14163_548_535398.jpggallery_14163_548_2045988.jpggallery_14163_548_1140564.jpg

Edited by ultraman zoffy

Started making my own special effect pieces for my Marvel and DC figs, and just started playing around with some for my valks. Still new at it and I'll make some cleaner versions later with the intel I gathered during these, but still happy with the results for now. Next project is to do a "Boldozaa Special" scheme for my Hikaru VF-1S (every weapon firing at one)... =)

Cool! They look great!

OMG, so many awesome displays, especially Mavericks' ones are out of this world!! So many of them and nicely displayed, it's like a Macross museum!!

@ultrman zoffy. those special effect things are nice!! Any quick tips on how you make them?

Edited by Fai