Time for some Mac F love. Its duplicates of what others have posted so perhaps nothing new....

The line up.. poor ghosts too small to be seen. Will try to get customs ghosts for Brera soon.

Frontier2.gif

Frontier3.gif

Movie Alto and Ozma, Tornado Valks, for giggles added Ozma to the line up with his own Tornado FP

Frontier3.gif

The special ed. Monster i kept in the box. No more room

Ranka and friends with Brera's valk and his boss with fold boostah

Frontier5.gif

I've displayed that Michael with Ranka on his hands for a while and it still hasn't fallen off.

Thanks Miriya...now that the Mac F are done..I guess i'll go backwards

All weathered 1/60 V2 valk with weathered strike FP and Weathered Destroids

DSC_0018.gif

Weathered1.gif

Dont mind the clutter up there, those are all the unopened Sharon and Ranka Special figures..

Macross160.gif

DYRL Valks with FP and Non Weathered Destroids

Macross160B.gif

I think that completes the V2 and Destroids 1/60 line.

Edited by Kicker773

Since I'm sort of working backwards...

Macross Plus

DSC_0037.gif

Macross 7

DSC_0033.gif

and Macross Zero (the ghosts are in the back I tried to make it look like Shin and enemy passing by each other)

DSC_0029.gif

So that's half well maybe not half of the displays... but I'm tired.. going to go to bed.. 967339c1.gif

Hey Kicker, how much is it for a ticket to tour your Museum? :p

Can't get enough of the Macross goodness you have, now you just need to post some detailed close up of all your SDF-1's.

Hmm.. I wonder 332f960b.gif

Its not a competition. Post your stuff be it one item or hundreds. It's nice to see other peoples collection. It's like eye candy. Plus it gives mea reason to show the wife I'm not the only crazy guy out there with macross toys.

Edited by Kicker773

Exactly. Every unique collection big or small has the opportunity to inspire another collector in one way or another.

No one displays there stuff the exact same way. I've see poses, lights, repaints, customs & size comparisons i knew nothing about & couldn't find anywhere else on the web. So i say keep it up.

Its not a competition. Post your stuff be it one item or hundreds. It's nice to see other peoples collection. It's like eye candy. Plus it gives mea reason to show the wife I'm not the only crazy guy out there with macross toys.

You're certainly not the only crazy guy out there with Macross toys, but you're probably the craziest one!!! :lol:

You're certainly not the only crazy guy out there with Macross toys, but you're probably the craziest one!!! :lol:

There are a few here, that if you saw them, you're eyes would burn out. Trust me on this.

I remember Sithlord had a crazy collection, Kensei, xstoys, NB4M, Godzilla and someone else who I can't remember his MW SN. I think I should credit Graham for getting me started on going crazy on the 1/72 Macross Plus toys. After I saw his wall of Mac Plus I told myself.. one day.. just one day.. I will have a collection just like that.. 37.gif

and then a few years later... went a little nuts.

Edited by Kicker773

Just the faces of the Valks.

Maybe the nosecones and ball-joints?

Hi to all, i am new here, i have been visiting this forum for a very long time for updates on Macross, just to kick off as a newly enlisted pilot here:

Takatoku 1/55 VF-1J Millia

Hi there! Nice piece. BTW, I like your avatar! What is that? Some gashapon?

Maybe the nosecones and ball-joints?

Hi there! Nice piece. BTW, I like your avatar! What is that? Some gashapon?

Everything was going ok until the 1/48's nose cone fell off, and then things just got awkward.....

I really like how alot of people display there collections in display cases. I would like to display some of my collection in display cases as well and am wonder were some of you guys got your cases? Any suggestions???

<removed pics>

Hahah...every time you post these pics I keep thinking it's of some forgotten warehouse of really old Macross toys (in a way it is, I guess). You need to at least take out a couple of those toys from the boxes and put them on your desk or something, man. :)

I really like how alot of people display there collections in display cases. I would like to display some of my collection in display cases as well and am wonder were some of you guys got your cases? Any suggestions???

Damn, if you could find display cases big enough to hold your boxed toys that would be awesome. The IKEA cases a lot of members here use will only fit a few of your smaller boxed items. You can go online and search for companies that sell display cases (it's not too hard to find but if you customize it it can get pricey) or find a store that's going out of business and see if they're selling their fixtures. Of course, if you have a handy friend like me, you can give him the specs you want and have him build it. :)

Thanks for all the feedback!! I think I am going to get the cases from Ikea and take some of the items out of the boxes to display. I didn't want to do this because I wanted to keep everything as mint as possible but I really like how alot of you guys have displayed them in cases.

Thanks for all the feedback!! I think I am going to get the cases from Ikea and take some of the items out of the boxes to display. I didn't want to do this because I wanted to keep everything as mint as possible but I really like how alot of you guys have displayed them in cases.

I feel your pain about opening your toys. For years I was a MISB collector and would just buy 2 if I wanted to open it. Getting married didn't stop this practice though my wife's eyes would always roll from it. But with the birth of my 1st daughter a week ago, I've been mentally preparing to open all my Macross stuff to make more space for her (as if cleaning out my original toy room wasn't enough). Thus, this weekend I'm opening all my remaining 1/48's since I sold all the good stuff like the Low Vizs and Stealths. Can't wait to see what you do!

I'd snap pics of mine, but it's in two different locations now, ad my cases just have tons of boxes stashed in them. When we move, I'm probably going to go with custom cases. I'd also like to put up some of the posters I have.