Only started a few months ago, and I think I am hooked.

Next purchase is either another vf-1 or a detolf or both :-P

attachicon.gif20150410_162812.jpg

Sorry for the phone pic, may crack out my dslr later and see what i can do.

Who makes the Summoner, and Hellbringer in the background?

Resin kits, I assume, same for the Puma. 1/60 scale? Garfinkel, please do share.

Resin kits, I assume, same for the Puma. 1/60 scale? Garfinkel, please do share.

The Summoner, Hellbringer and Adder are all from Ravenstar studios and were resin kits. They are sold as 1/60 but next to the yamato 1/60 VF-1 and Tomahawk they look overscale, possibly 1/48.

The Timber Wolf is wip, it is made from a hand held game,i have arms for it and i am making the shoulder LRM 20s.

post-30426-0-48431200-1428997115_thumb.jpg

They look very cool! I really loved Mechwarrior! Especially when they re-released MW2 in 3DFX! ahhh the good old days!

Its a shame they didn't sell them as completed models.. I no longer have the time, patience and mental capacity to build model kits anymore..

Finally got my Custom VF-1J Macross The First livery Valk home tonight! Lancelot did the build and paint and he's done a fantastic job! It really looks sensational! ^_^

So happy with the end result! This has the Kurisama head unit on it too so full credit to him for making this amazing sculpt available! The whole thing has come together so nicely!

Let me know what you guys think! Once again a big thanks to both Lancelot and Kurisama for making this possible! You guys are legends! B))

20150414_214231.jpg

a few more photos! :D

That looks awesome! Is it transformable with the head on?

Edit: I am assuming not, due to the splay of the head lasers. Just curious.

Edited by ChaoticYeti