Here is my current Arizona collection, most of my toys growing up and a bunch of Yamato v1's (i stopped collecting for a bit due to moving right after the v1 releases) are in Illinois being redisplayed as we speak by my brother, i think they take up a whole basement, bunch of stuff. a few of my items here are the ones i got as a kid, including my very first robotech/macross toy one of those Converters VF-1S's and my second (a big leap) the DYRL 1/55 Hikaru (the one in fighter mode). well here it is in a bulky display case

post-25404-0-15194000-1382766838_thumb.jpg

post-25404-0-13717100-1382766909_thumb.jpg

DYRL shelf

post-25404-0-57676500-1382766914_thumb.jpg

SDFM shelf

post-25404-0-32385500-1382766919_thumb.jpg

Mixed shelf with a Robotech toy that is the winner of all Glaug toys

post-25404-0-41887800-1382766925_thumb.jpg

Random shelf with Converters and Joon's

post-25404-0-68302400-1382766929_thumb.jpg

Second case.

Randoms Mospeada, Bioman, Voltron, Jetfire, Laserion, and Deadeye

post-25404-0-53882400-1382767422_thumb.jpg

Mospeada shelf

post-25404-0-81788900-1382767427_thumb.jpg

Orguss shelf

post-25404-0-18063900-1382767432_thumb.jpg

More Takatoku stuff

post-25404-0-55981400-1382767435_thumb.jpg

Random shelf

post-25404-0-41724900-1382767440_thumb.jpg

Closeup of Converters with Super Valk =)

post-25404-0-75976300-1382767445_thumb.jpg

I have some more stuff not pictured, i will post that in most recent purchase thread.

PS: i hate all your collections, they are stalling me from putting up a block fence around my house lol

Yup, a 1/48 Yammie can easily be held up by a flexi-display/flightpose stand (as demonstrated below).

Updating an old set up with a few customs:

gallery_3595_265_9104.jpg

gallery_3595_265_127230.jpg

Moved into a new place, wifey told me to cut down my display areas, so have to limit the birds I get to display. . . .for now. ;)

Edited by Mog

Nice collection bbrain. I like that Starriors Deadeye and Cricket, brings back memories!

thanks! Cosmitter i think was the most fun, especially when we went to dinners at friends houses with pets.. great.. now i will be up all night, as you can tell by my collection i have ADD when i am think about in random toys

i see the little robotech dvd and the blob... cool stuff

like the low viz

Thx man! I did some paint work on the GU-11s, the FPs and added a black stripe on the head. Pretty happy how it turned out so far as I'm not done yet.

BTW, the VE-1 in the pic is the one that you helped me track down so thx on that.

Very nice, Deadeye! Classy and clean :)

Thx man. I'm going for an 'evolution of the valkyrie' kind of thing. I boxed my 19 due to the new one coming out.

I took your advice on the VF-22 and you were bang on on the sleekness of the black. Love that Valk.

And there's no need to worry about tracking down fast packs because they're already built in.

I am going to be lazy and ask here, what are the best and cheapest stands out there?

If someone is selling the old version of the flightpose stands, that'd be even better.

I personally never had any issues whatsoever with the black rubber tips (though I'm not sure what others' experiences have been like).

And I'm not sure if there's a difference between the old version's base and the newer one's base (old one solid and new one more hollow? :unsure: ).

But I am quite fond of the old versions.

Finally transformed my 30th VF-1J Hikaru TV last night while watching Top Gun.

I tried to mimic the pose from the Title Credits

Fr67hZU.jpg

Just a crappy phone photo unfortunately.

eHg1aGw5MTI=_o_the-super-dimension-fortr

Nice! My VF-1j still in fighter mode, and never been transform. Once of these days!

20131104_161221_RichtoneHDR.jpg

Finally completed Macross Frontier's Skull Squadron. Minus the Monster...Thats the Floppy Yamato.

A few pics around the "toy room" as my gf calls it, while I try to re-arrange the Macross cabinet once again to make everything fit! ....I correct her by saying "the props and collectibles room dear"...

Derex, where did you get the floating shelves from? I've been looking for something I can put my Nendoroids on.

Finally completed Macross Frontier's Skull Squadron. Minus the Monster...Thats the Floppy Yamato.

That's an awesome Star Wars collection. I got the 1/72 Millennium Falcon too, but it's at the office.

If you have built the FM 1:72 kit then you belong to an exclusively COOL club sir! I really enjoyed building it! Took me 8 months for the model itself, and officially only lost 1 tiny part.....LOL...You?

to XFJ-01A --- the Curio's are all by Polaski and were purchased on-line. Edited by derex3592

If you have built the FM 1:72 kit then you belong to an exclusively COOL club sir! I really enjoyed building it! Took me 8 months for the model itself, and officially only lost 1 tiny part.....LOL...You?

to XFJ-01A --- the Curio's are all by Polaski and were purchased on-line.

Unfortunately, it is the Revell 1/72 kit. That kit wasn't the best fitting with finest detailing. There were lots of kit bashing, custom mods and long hours of sanding and puttying for that kit to come out sort of decent. But that kit was cheap from the start.

A few pics around the "toy room" as my gf calls it, while I try to re-arrange the Macross cabinet once again to make everything fit! ....I correct her by saying "the props and collectibles room dear"...

Great display. Love Anduril and the Daywalker sword chillin in the background.