• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, kalvasflam said:

Ha ha, that's just  so retro, it's the new millenia, I guess Capt Kirk is just getting with the times.  

Not retro. Classy. She will always be. Even if she's into bondage. :wub: ^_^ 

Some new clips:

Funny how it seems WW's theme song seems to be absent from most of the recent trailers.  Guess they didn't want to play it out.

WW's theme song is one of the best super hero themes ever created.  I can't even remember music from any Marvel super hero movie, let alone a theme for one of the characters.

Hoping for the best on this one.

8 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

WW's theme song is one of the best super hero themes ever created.  I can't even remember music from any Marvel super hero movie, let alone a theme for one of the characters.

Hey JVM. I'm sure you've already seen this one, right? ;) 

I know it's kind of OT but sad to say it's true. Funny that the only themes I remember from MCU is the one for Iron Man and Avengers. ^_^ 

Ok, back to regular programming. ;)

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey JVM. I'm sure you've already seen this one, right? ;) 

I know it's kind of OT but sad to say it's true. Funny that the only themes I remember from MCU is the one for Iron Man and Avengers. ^_^ 

Ok, back to regular programming. ;)

LOL...never seen that....good to know I'm not the only one....still, guess the Marvel movies so far have been great without memorable themes....the DC films, however, may have been much worse with forgettable themes.....

4 hours ago, kalvasflam said:

Call me old-fashioned, but I demand to see the spinning move.    That's a really feel like wonder woman without it.   It was definitely cheesy,  but that was the 70s for you. 

You never know. Maybe they've included it somewhere in the movie.

But for now, hope this one's ok. ^_^ 

c52qqdm.gif

That Guardian review seems to be the only wholly negative review so far (at least based on just the headline; I'm not gonna bother with reviews or indeed the movie).

Hope all of you enjoy it, though, and get to wash out the sour taste of the last few DCEU films.

I'm going to miss her theme if it's not in it. From the moment it started playing BvS it was hers, without a doubt. But I'm sure they'll thread it through here and there.

That Conan skit was pretty funny. The best part has to be Gadot doing the high kick - and then breaking into song!!\

As for the spin, nothing I've seen yet has hinted at it, which I'm okay with. I'll just replay Gadot doing that cute spin over and over and over and over and over.......