Jump to content

Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.


Gakken85

Recommended Posts

Clearance haul.

starwarstvcimperialtrooptransport.JPG.6c1d18d6dde283db7762054f077607ce.JPG

Star Wars TVC Imperial Troop Transport.

starwarstvctheemperor2nd.JPG.136b9262ab33e66a78e17d1ca8ddc901.JPG

Another Star Wars TVC The Emperor.

starwarsblackseriesreydarksidevision2nd.JPG.72c3ec4acfff65028d7416147c8af358.JPG

Another Star Wars Black Series Rey Dark Side.

starwarsblackseriesgenerallandocalrissian.JPG.e32fadaec409e1090e5a524f55ee562e.JPG

Star Wars Black Series General Lando Calrissian.

May be the 4th be with you.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Nothing Macross related. I wanted these figures ages ago!!!

He Man and Skeletor Classics:

20220504_122844.jpg

20220504_130751.jpg

 

That's the awesome Skeletor thats close to the old cross sell art.

I'm thinking he'd look a little better with black toe nails.;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Picked up a couple things off Mandarake. Was too tempting to pass up.

Shipping cost a lot though.

20220509_132431.jpg.2dfe3fec5a44c1834af7e58f148a5573.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

20220509_174100.jpg.8ebdb8a9a9463878ef74c0b155ba923a.jpg20220509_174046.jpg.c420b0c586aa57b3c51378f30a0d7919.jpg

 

 

I love that Yamato released quite a few non-canon color schemes in its heyday. Bandai & Arcadia will never do that, and it means these old Yammies still make for a great pieces in the collection! :good:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Picked up a couple things off Mandarake. Was too tempting to pass up.

Shipping cost a lot though.

20220509_132431.jpg.2dfe3fec5a44c1834af7e58f148a5573.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

20220509_174100.jpg.8ebdb8a9a9463878ef74c0b155ba923a.jpg20220509_174046.jpg.c420b0c586aa57b3c51378f30a0d7919.jpg

 

Very nice! The low viz are some of my favorite.  I will squeal if we ever get DX versions!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Picked up a couple things off Mandarake. Was too tempting to pass up.

Shipping cost a lot though.

20220509_132431.jpg.2dfe3fec5a44c1834af7e58f148a5573.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

20220509_174100.jpg.8ebdb8a9a9463878ef74c0b155ba923a.jpg20220509_174046.jpg.c420b0c586aa57b3c51378f30a0d7919.jpg

 

I remember when those first came out.  I had wished that I didn't have to pass on them.  I ended up getting the Low Vis instead.  But didn't have the cash for both.  Nice score though.  They'll look awesome when you have them set up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, sh9000 said:

C1E6F61F-210B-455F-84E2-02608DDDBB7D.jpeg.94a9e7883b7d2e5a97edc6d7c1ae837b.jpeg

Star Wars Black Series The Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano x2.

18930D14-9DF5-4922-B821-8AE7716B02C3.jpeg.e31e734c1e21cdaaa2268d3af59f71f6.jpeg

Star Wars Black Series The Mandalorian Death Watch Mandalorian x2.

Looking at these are making me want to get the Hot Toys 1/6 version.  I love the look of the character.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Special Sauce said:

I remember when those first came out.  I had wished that I didn't have to pass on them.  I ended up getting the Low Vis instead.  But didn't have the cash for both.  Nice score though.  They'll look awesome when you have them set up.

Actually got the low vis a while back, but still in box.

Need more display space!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

En realidad, obtuve la baja visibilidad hace un tiempo, pero aún está en caja.

¡Necesita más espacio de exhibición!

release the kraken!!.....wait a minute

IMG-20220427-WA0094.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/9/2022 at 7:44 PM, Sanity is Optional said:

Picked up a couple things off Mandarake. Was too tempting to pass up.

Shipping cost a lot though.

20220509_132431.jpg.2dfe3fec5a44c1834af7e58f148a5573.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

20220509_174100.jpg.8ebdb8a9a9463878ef74c0b155ba923a.jpg20220509_174046.jpg.c420b0c586aa57b3c51378f30a0d7919.jpg

 

Nice score! I was wondering if someone here nabbed that Woodland VF-1A. The matching Armor is a nice touch too! B))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Nice score! I was wondering if someone here nabbed that Woodland VF-1A. The matching Armor is a nice touch too! B))

For ¥15,000 for the valk and ¥9,000 for the armor (both without listed damage) it was too tempting. Then I got charged another ¥11,650 for shipping 🤕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

For ¥15,000 for the valk and ¥9,000 for the armor (both without listed damage) it was too tempting. Then I got charged another ¥11,650 for shipping 🤕

Minus the shipping fee it was a good deal on the Valk & Armor, I saw the VF-1A and almost went for it but I am literally out of any display room & thought it would be better for someone who could actually enjoy it. B))

Those custom Fast-Packs look great! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Minus the shipping fee it was a good deal on the Valk & Armor, I saw the VF-1A and almost went for it but I am literally out of any display room & thought it would be better for someone who could actually enjoy it. B))

Those custom Fast-Packs look great! 

The Fast Packs aren't mine. Do agree they look great though!

I am also out of display space, so it's in the storage closet at the moment. Need to pack up some of the DX 1/48 doubles out on the shelves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

The Fast Packs aren't mine. Do agree they look great though!

I am also out of display space, so it's in the storage closet at the moment. Need to pack up some of the DX 1/48 doubles out on the shelves.

D'oh!! Thought those FP's were yours too, whoops. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...