Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Very nice Tekkaman! Is this an older release? I never knew about these.

box is dated 2012, and the whole line include both soltekkaman, evil, blade,blade plus and rapier from what i found.

its not that old.

Thanks guys! Yeah I'm quite the caffeine addict. :)

One thing I dislike whenever I open up a new Bandai valkyrie is the often poor packaging and/or transformation. Luckily no paint loss this time, but many a valkyrie I've bought has had paint scraped off due to being poorly packaged.

post-5703-0-76272900-1441311571_thumb.jpg

HLJ PW arrived ^_^

*snip*

Congrats anubis! ;)

nice! @anubis & Lolicon

gee I reeeaaalllyyy hope my Zero-A arrives today! :unsure: im busting for it like a kid on Xmas morning! :D

Me too. I keep on refreshing my office email just in case they already send a notice that my package arrived in the mailroom. ^_^

By the way, it's Christmas this September. :lol:

Me too. I keep on refreshing my office email just in case they already send a notice that my package arrived in the mailroom. ^_^

By the way, it's Christmas this September. :lol:

I got email notification early this morning that my Zero-A is scheduled for delivery today! B))

And yes indeed it is! :D

I got email notification early this morning that my Zero-A is scheduled for delivery today! B))

And yes indeed it is! :D

I know. My tracker app said it's already been delivered this morning so I guess my workplace is still sorting it out in the all-mail-sorting area before it will get delivered to my department's mailroom. If we have lots of mail, probably I will get it tomorrow.

I haven't posted to this thread in a long while, so here goes...cell phone pics incoming.

Nora was out on patrol this morning and caught sight of something amidst the haze.

post-5492-0-54972200-1441390760_thumb.png

Time for some target practice. :o:p^_^

post-5492-0-38879900-1441390891_thumb.png

I'll have to wait until later to pull the 0A out of the box and bubble wrap (along with the other new things). Back to work for now.

got couple things today, including VF-27 Grace custom, but couldnt take it out of the box.

here what i took out,

post-30636-0-56597900-1441401363_thumb.jpg

Marvel Universe Variant Play Arts Kai Spider-Man

post-30636-0-17608000-1441402412_thumb.jpg

Super Robot Chogokin Mazinger Z Kurogane Finish

post-30636-0-87421400-1441402418_thumb.jpg

Super Robot Chogokin Getter-1

2nd Alter FFR-41. I never opened my original one's box, so I just grab another to finally enjoy posting with it(so many weapons!!!)

Was surprised some place still sells the hobbybase 1/144 yukikaze series for its original price($20). I've seen 1 fand II landing type sold for $140 on amazon.com(crazy!).

post-30813-0-95939100-1441429462_thumb.jpg

1/48's are still totally worth it for fighter alone. I have a max but wished I picked up a miria back in the day

yes the 48's do look really great in fighter mode! but kinda awkward in battroid due to some funny proportions. Still a great toy if you can find them and at a decent price!