Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Could it be that overall the mac 7 designs are just thicker and chunkier overall though? The yf-19 doesn't have those beefy 'pants' of the fire and blazer valk and make it look like it's got unnecessary crap stuck to its body and instead has a slimmer frame. Those ugly 'bumper bars' lines near the feet make it look overall bulkier and more rounded. If it has more volume it feels stronger. Couple that with the hollow feel of the yf-19 due to having empty space for the hinges of the wings to go for the high speed gimmick. It's just a lighter robot overall.

The landing gear doors do feel thinner though.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Just pick up mine, before transforming it, just but visual inspection, first problem I got is the head unit slightly mis-aligned to its neck, see if I can unscrew it and move it back to center.

Now I going to transform it the first time and see if there are any QC issue.

So for those who have been getting theirs from HLJ -- how fast have they been shipping these things out? Are they turning them out pretty quick or sitting on them for a few days? I've got one sitting in Private Warehouse, but am debating on asking them to ship it.

So for those who have been getting theirs from HLJ -- how fast have they been shipping these things out? Are they turning them out pretty quick or sitting on them for a few days? I've got one sitting in Private Warehouse, but am debating on asking them to ship it.

Ive bought 2 on separate ocassions from HLJ. My original one with 7 other items in my PW shipped on Saturday less than 24 hours after payment. I bought another one yesterday and it shipped today.

Edited by anubis20

Ive bought 2 on separate ocassions from HLJ. My original one with 7 other items in my PW shipped on Saturday less than 24 hours after payment. I bought another one yesterday and it shipped today.

Did you use EMS? How quickly did it get to you from shipping to door? I noticed you live in Bowie so I figured our ship times would be similar.

Ship time from HLJ to my doorstep in TX is always 4 days. (using EMS) As in they ship on Sunday, I'm picking up on Wednesday, well Thursday AM if I miss the drop-off attempt on Wednesday. I have had it be 3 days a couple of times. That blew my mind.

Edited by derex3592

Ship time from HLJ to my doorstep in TX is always 4 days. (using EMS) As in they ship on Sunday, I'm picking up on Wednesday, well Thursday AM if I miss the drop-off attempt on Wednesday. I have had it be 3 days a couple of times. That blew my mind.

Thanks Derex. By the way, been meaning to ask you -- where did you get your avatar pic from?

Did you use EMS? How quickly did it get to you from shipping to door? I noticed you live in Bowie so I figured our ship times would be similar.

Fedex on the first one got here on Tuesday. This one is EMS so ill let you know if I get it either Tuesday or Wednesday.

See, I just gotta disagree with you man. It feels fine to me, though a different texture to the VF's to be sure. I actually find the weight, size and texture hugely satisfying.

I think It might just be, due to it being the first "New" 19' that's not gloss, I think the matte finish is throwing me off. To be honest it feels just as nice, and solid as the Arcadia Roy VF-1. In fact the only thing that's an annoyance for me, is the rear wings are loose, but once transformed, they stay where they are. So in reality, i don't really have any complaints. It's solid in every mode,

Really? I ordered one Thursday when I thought there would be no chance of getting a replacement if I waited for the crooks to get back to me and I'm STILL waiting for them to ship the damn thing.

Guest davidwhangchoi

2C8FFD46-330A-4B05-8B3E-C14B94F5942D.jpg

vrooom!!! that is hot!!! why is there ice coming out behind your tires?

i don't want to transform mine. i moved the parts just to check all the stuff around, everything you guys said is true.

the only parts that feel hollow are where the wing holders attached to the back legs. (and the little flaps under the cockpit.) everything else is rock solid.

the freaking legs joints closest to the intakes are so solid and tight to move to gerwalk. both of my feet are tight on both valks. i feel the black paint will scratch off easy in transforming them. so i'm going to wait for a video before trying. i want a fool proof way to transform them.

so far, my favorite is the yamato vf-1, that is the most solid toy, i feel, was ever made. i have out a vf-1j mass production and low viz 1s which has landed on top of my package of chips ahoy.

second is the 4g.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

A few iPhone quick snap:

1/72 2nd Edition, this is what everything begin!!!

gallery_81_679_576935.jpg

Yamato 1/60, the second generation

gallery_81_679_1600388.jpg

Arcadia 1/60, the thrid generation

gallery_81_679_190681.jpg

Done some Panel lines and stickers

gallery_81_679_299631.jpg

gallery_81_679_1429071.jpg

Edited by Swoosh

Guest davidwhangchoi

I believe nobody mentioned besides the great stability in battroid mode the add of wide range in the leg articulation

that second picture needs a pole

I pulled out one of my VF-19's to compare some of these more thin bits and see if they really are more thin or not. All of the gear bay doors are the same thickness, however I will say that the YF-19's doors don't fit as well as the VF-19 doors do. The only real difference is at the forward section beneath the cockpit. On the VF-19 part of the fuselage extends all the way to beneath the cockpit, so that explains part of it, but even still there's a very thick triangular piece which extends to the interior. On the YF-19 that thin bit is still triangular but not nearly as much. I noticed the VF-19 does fit together better. There's obvious clicks when pushing the nose into position and sliding that piece beneath the cockpit in as well. On the YF-19 it doesn't fit as well and I can't get mine to really click and lock into place like the VF-19 does.

Great pic. Have you noticed that the hips, biceps and that piece under the uniboob are a bit mistransformed?

Shield and gunpod too.

I noticed mistransformation after I had taken the the pictures. :(

I was just glad to have gotten it to that point without breaking anything. I'll retake photos tomorrow. :)