tatu anime!!!!!!!!

Graham

:blink: OMG. It's already bad enough that they're fake like bad animal fur.

It's not like their careers are going to get any better, the US music industry is already saturated with sexual overtones.

It also doesn't help that they're the second coming of Milli Vanilla. Kinda interesting though....... :p

I ran a couple of lines through Babel Fish (straight from the STAFF section). Director Kashima Tuneo (Dirty Pair), Kuduo Shin (Silent Mobius), and Shinichiro Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop). I wonder if they have anything to do with this T.A.T.U endeavor. :blink:

The drawings look decent but.....the gate will be opened to the world? UGH.

How could anyone think this was something that needed to be done? Here's hoping TATU is involved in some sort of foul controversey before this project gets off the ground. Something nearly as foul as the Milli Vanilli scandal, but not quite that foul since I don't wish for one of the girls to kill herself over it.

from www.animenation.com:

Japanese Distributor IMOVE has officially announced the development of an anime movie staring Russian pop duo t.A.T.u. "t.A.T.u. Paragate" will be directed by Kashima Norio (Crusher Joe, Dirty Pair) and Susume Kudoh (Sakura Wars, Silent Mobius). Cowboy Bebop creator Shinichiro Watanabe will direct the opening animation. The 100 minute long motion picture will be released in Japan next November.

lots of top notch guys for this...this...endeavor...

from www.animenation.com:

Japanese Distributor IMOVE has officially announced the development of an anime movie staring Russian pop duo t.A.T.u. "t.A.T.u. Paragate" will be directed by Kashima Norio (Crusher Joe, Dirty Pair) and Susume Kudoh (Sakura Wars, Silent Mobius). Cowboy Bebop creator Shinichiro Watanabe will direct the opening animation. The 100 minute long motion picture will be released in Japan next November.

lots of top notch guys for this...this...endeavor...

With all these top animators contributing to the animation, I guess tasteful hentai :blink: is back in season then.

Man, if they want to put a Russian chick in an anime, they should get Yulia Nova instead.

(BTW, due to obvious reasons, I can't post any of her pics or fanpages here. Just do a Yahoo! or Google search. You get the idea.)

Oh dear, I just took a look. That is really not my cup of tea. Looks like one of those G-taste garage kits!

Hmm........gimme small any day. Small is cute.

I bet if she tried to run or jump she'd knock herself out :lol:

Graham

Noooo <_<

I can't beieve there making an anime out of those two (Place bad word here) .

What in the heck do they have to work off of for a story line.

Fight crime by day do the nasty by night.

Talk about a bad idea.

Tatu will do anything for money. Their agents are definitely doing their homework.

Correction:

Tatu has NO say in whatever turns up in their schedule

they basically signed a contract "No Life - No Creative Input - Just Sing and Shut Up!!!"

just to be famous

Blame those 2 for being dumb, They probably end up like T'pau and TLC (at first) without a dime in their pocket

the music/lesbian-scenes/videos/marketing is solely Managers and agents

and they will recieve alot of cashflow

as for this anime news.... somebody either get me a bucket or that puke-emoticon!

Tatu will do anything for money.  Their agents are definitely doing their homework.

Correction:

Tatu has NO say in whatever turns up in their schedule

they basically signed a contract "No Life - No Creative Input - Just Sing and Shut Up!!!"

just to be famous

Blame those 2 for being dumb, They probably end up like T'pau and TLC (at first) without a dime in their pocket

the music/lesbian-scenes/videos/marketing is solely Managers and agents

and they will recieve alot of cashflow

as for this anime news.... somebody either get me a bucket or that puke-emoticon!

That's how I pretty much understood the situation. I could care less if they end up with nothing.

i like them, for some reason the high pitched shrieking is oddly appealing

It's certainly different from the rest of those top 40 deadbeats

guess it's the choice of a lesser evil here

either they good but all sound alike therefore suck

or they suck but at least sound innovative :D

Man, if they want to put a Russian chick in an anime, they should get Yulia Nova instead.

(BTW, due to obvious reasons, I can't post any of her pics or fanpages here. Just do a Yahoo! or Google search. You get the idea.)

Oh dear, I just took a look. That is really not my cup of tea. Looks like one of those G-taste garage kits!

Hmm........gimme small any day. Small is cute.

I bet if she tried to run or jump she'd knock herself out :lol:

Graham

Oh my god, she really does look like a G-Taste girl! I mean, the resemblance is nothing short of uncanny!