tatu anime!!!!!!!!

Graham

It's funny, but I've never heard of a single tune by Tatu. I've heard of them only through people that have told me their some russian lesbian music group. That can't be a good thing :)

As for the rest, there is very much a truth as "too big" :p

They are not lesbians.... they just pretend to be so ppl will by their CDs and watch their video clips. :rolleyes:

Why don`t they make an anime based on Iron Maiden`s mascot Eddie now that would be something

Now that would be awsome! Put Fear of the Dark as opening theme and I'm sold! :lol:

Last April I remember seeing a Tatu poster at Rasputin Records that looked like this. A cool poster BTW.

tatuanime.jpg

My guess is the Anime is based on that. I know many of you either like or dislike Tatu but I like them. They did an excellent cover of The Smith's "How soon is now". Even Morrissey thought it was brilliant.

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25

Wow. It's official, the anime industry has run out of ideas. Maybe we shouldn't complain. After all, we had a pretty good run, but I guess it had to end.

So whaddya guys want to do now? Start collecting Star Trek, or maybe Space 1999?

Edited by bsu legato

OMG

:blink:

And I thought it was horrible enough they had music clips featured in cable , now they have a damn seudo-hentaish anime movie.

Where the heck did they get the idea of making an anime ? well , I shoudn´t be surprised since the japanese audience (i.e. J-POP fans) are very easily influenced by this sort of trends , of course the lesbian act helps in this but damn why make an anime movie of those two ?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot but i personally can´t stand pop music let alone TATU...

OMG

And I thought it was horrible enough they had music clips featured in cable , now they have a damn seudo-hentaish anime movie.

Where the heck did they get the idea of making an anime ? well , I shoudn´t be surprised since the japanese audience (i.e. J-POP fans) are very easily influenced by this sort of trends , of course the lesbian act helps in this but damn why make an anime movie of those two ?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot but i personally can´t stand pop music let alone TATU...

As much as I would like to agree with you..... pop is something that has been around for ages in Japan.... why tATu? Why the most tone death duo to date? Why didn't they pic some of their home breed singers, who can actually sing, to starr in their own anime movie? <_<

OMG

As much as I would like to agree with you..... pop is something that has been around for ages in Japan.... why tATu? Why the most tone death duo to date? Why didn't they pic some of their home breed singers, who can actually sing, to starr in their own anime movie? <_<

how about that voice actress for Minmay?

OMG

how about that voice actress for Minmay?

How about anyone other then tATu? :)

The only real reason I could think of to have tATu in an anime is that the producers could cash in some serious money out of hentai that could be made out of this movie... and it wouldn't be a Japan thing.... because theres ppl who would pay good money for that around the world. <_<

P.S. You mean Mari Iijima. :)

Wow. It's official, the anime industry has run out of ideas. Maybe we shouldn't complain. After all, we had a pretty good run, but I guess it had to end.

So whaddya guys want to do now? Start collecting Star Trek, or maybe Space 1999?

Technically, the golden age of anime ended around 1987-1989, so for purists of the medium, it's been downhill long before Tatu :)

As for alternatives, I'd sooner watch re-runs of Beverly Hill 12345 or submit myself to water tourture before I ever touched Trek :p

You know what's weird is as much as I've heard of these chicks and stuff about them... As far as I know, I have yet to hear a song I know is by them.

I'm just not with it enough I guess. <_<

Vostok 7

I've only ever heard of them as well. I guess if I really cared, I'm sure I could download something of theirs to listen to. The truth is, I really don't. It's not as if this is the first time a pop group gets an animated show. The Jackson Five had their own cartoon, IIRC.

I've only ever heard of them as well. I guess if I really cared, I'm sure I could download something of theirs to listen to. The truth is, I really don't. It's not as if this is the first time a pop group gets an animated show. The Jackson Five had their own cartoon, IIRC.

Yeah, and there was always Scooby Doo when it was on it's last legs.

:lol:

Vostok 7

You know, there's a really thing about the singing. The TaTu songs they play on the radio, in english, suck. But, oddly enough, the original Russian songs, which were what introduced me to the group, are actually pretty bearable. So, if they keep the russian songs int eh anime, it may not be too bad. And the anime itself seems to have a good crew, and it looks like it's probably going to have very little to do with the group anyway. It may not be too bad afterall. And, besides, the character designs aren't bad, so the thing being a psuedo-hentai won't be a total loss! :lol:

Actually tatu is extremely popular here and it is going with the trend. There are other "Pop" groups here with their own anime movies and series. There is Mini Moni, Morning Musume, Kinki Kids to name a few.

I have never listened to their music (tatu)...but I have seen the albums...IMO they are about the same as another extremely popular group here called the "Cheeky-Girls". Very hot twins :blink: with tight shorts.

Anyway the movie will sell out here that is for sure......who knows it may be good (quickly dodges everything that is being thrown :ph34r: )

Rob MN

The Japanese love hot young girls who do stuff with eachother.

Even if it is fake.

If I was a horny japanese buisness man who kept my sexual urges bottled up like seeping tube of magma below the earths surface, only to erupt in the most disgusting lude acts in a nasty underground nightclub in Tokyo, I would LOVE Tatu. LOVE them.

Im glad Im not like that yet though, LoL!

I like the red haired one!! In Russia they'd perform in thin white shirts, thin white shorts, and no underwear, and they'd be sprayed with water! You could see everything! And they didnt mind! They just kept singing knowing entire crowds were eying up their clearly visible bodies! MAD sexy I say. MAD sexy.

-BEN-MAN-

If they are so popular in Japan (we know the reason why) I wonder if Sophie Ellis Baxter is popular over there too, since she looks unique, you can say she almost looks like anime girl.

Japan has plenty of unique looking singers. Its not like the studio got in contact with their agent and asked to make an anime of them. Its all about money... and anime studios are just like every other company. Give them enough money, and they will make a show about a brick laying on the sun. <_<

Man, if they want to put a Russian chick in an anime, they should get Yulia Nova instead.

(BTW, due to obvious reasons, I can't post any of her pics or fanpages here. Just do a Yahoo! or Google search. You get the idea.)

I prefer Veronika Zemmanova, Zdenka Podkapova, Pamela petrokova, or Vicca and Nikita.

(BTW, due to obvious reasons, I can't post any of thier pics or fanpages here. Just do a Yahoo! or Google search. You get the idea.)

• 3 months later...
I prefer Veronika Zemmanova, Zdenka Podkapova, Pamela petrokova, or Vicca and Nikita.

(BTW, due to obvious reasons, I can't post any of thier pics or fanpages here. Just do a Yahoo! or Google search. You get the idea.)

How about Victoria Zdrok?

(Do a Yahoo!, Google or Ask Jeeves search instead of asking for pics.)

You know what's weird is as much as I've heard of these chicks and stuff about them... As far as I know, I have yet to hear a song I know is by them.

I'm just not with it enough I guess. <_<

Vostok 7

If you listen to WWE womans' champion Victoria's entrance music, that's t.A.t.U.

• 10 months later...