Benson13

Macross DYRL 1/60 scale Super and Strike pack

HT 1/6 scale TDKR Bane

HT 1/6 scale TDKR Catwoman

HT 1/6 scale TDKR Batman

MP Soundwave

FOC Starscream

FOC Grimlock

All pre-ordered or reserved at the local hobby store.

That 3rd party Batman floodlight is here, though. I'll be collecting it next weekend.

I don't think stuff that isn't coming out til end of January/march count as holiday loot. :p

Which reminds me I don't have anything on preorder that's coming up for quite a while. I've also had zero luck tracking down an MP prime so the only thing I'm going to be getting before then end of the year will probably be that Kanu Unchou statue I ordered at the end of November that's been shipping for the past 3 weeks. In other words I'm getting nothing for Christmas. :(

Edited by anime52k8

I don't think stuff that isn't coming out til end of January/march count as holiday loot. :p

Which reminds me I don't have anything on preorder that's coming up for quite a while. I've also had zero luck tracking down an MP prime so the only thing I'm going to be getting before then end of the year will probably be that Kanu Unchou statue I ordered at the end of November that's been shipping for the past 3 weeks. In other words I'm getting nothing for Christmas. :(

Well, I guess it's just the Batman floodlight, then. :lol: I supposed that FOC Jazz counts too, since I just bought it last week.

Starting to worry about that super/strike pack, though. Still hasn't arrived at the hobby store.

BTW, if you're looking for a MP-10 Convoy, HLJ still has some in stock at 20% discount--saw it when I saw browsing the store yesterday.

I don't think stuff that isn't coming out til end of January/march count as holiday loot. :P/>

Which reminds me I don't have anything on preorder that's coming up for quite a while. I've also had zero luck tracking down an MP prime so the only thing I'm going to be getting before then end of the year will probably be that Kanu Unchou statue I ordered at the end of November that's been shipping for the past 3 weeks. In other words I'm getting nothing for Christmas. :(/>

Well, if we're talking about stuff that we'll be opening on Christmas Day then the only thing I have in hand and wrapped up is the Maketoys Green Giant. All the others are all paid for and just waiting to be shipped. Happy holidays guys!

BTW, if you're looking for a MP-10 Convoy, HLJ still has some in stock at 20% discount--saw it when I saw browsing the store yesterday.

I want the US version. 1) because even with inflated TRU prices and CA sales tax it'll still be $50~$100 cheaper than buying the Japanese version, 2) because the colors on US MP prime are better, and 3) because I want the satisfaction of finding one in a physical store and buying it.

I want the US version. 1) because even with inflated TRU prices and CA sales tax it'll still be $50~$100 cheaper than buying the Japanese version, 2) because the colors on US MP prime are better, and 3) because I want the satisfaction of finding one in a physical store and buying it.

I agree with what you said, except that the TRU's in Malaysia never stock MP's. It's either Takara MP's or nothing. Either way, good luck on your hunt, and merry Christmas!

I don't normally check out the toys much, but this looked fun! My wife's getting a new laptop and I'm getting lathed! :D I need a lathe so I can stop using my drill press and creaking my neck into weird positions. The children are getting Nabi tablets! - MT

Some pre, post and on Christmas loot as gifts to myself;

(2) VF-25G

(1) YF-29 Anniversary Edition (once HLJ invoices their December restock!)

(1) VF-4

Gifts from others include an iPad, clothes and other non-Macross, non-toy related stuff.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

After almost a year of waiting for my Robotech masterpiece Rand... Robotech.com just decided i should get Robotech Cyclone rand..My wallet just fainted from over draining of money...

Loots in total:

2 x VF-4G

1 x Optimus Prime MP-10

1 x Rodimus Prime MP-09

1 x YF-29 Durandal, Saotome alto custom

1 x Robotech Masterpiece cyclone Rand.

I am still trying to revive my wallet from the Robotech shock...sighs... :( :(

Edited by eyesonme78

After almost a year of waiting for my Robotech masterpiece Rand... Robotech.com just decided i should get Robotech Cyclone rand..My wallet just fainted from over draining of money...

Loots in total:

2 x VF-4G

1 x Optimus Prime MP-10

1 x Rodimus Prime MP-09

1 x YF-29 Durandal, Saotome alto custom

1 x Robotech Masterpiece cyclone Rand.

I am still trying to revive my wallet from the Robotech shock...sighs... :(/> :(/>

I got the Masterpiece Rand on clearance at BBTS a while back. Found it difficult to transform at first but after a few transformations I found it very satisfying to do. DO NOT LOSE THE INSTRUCTIONS! c",)

Aoshima 1:48 Airwolf weathered toy version...toooo awesome for words! / 1:18 AutoArt Aston Martin V-12 Vantage/ Ipad 4 with retina display...ohh and some Yamato jet called a VF-4 something something should be coming soon...GOOD X-mas! B))

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all the MW guys and gals!

Edited by derex3592

man Giant looks cool. I just wish it was a bit cheaper and available in 3 two packs like the yellow giant (having to buy all 6 in one box is just a bit too much money all at once).

I do have MP Thundercracker and he's awesome, regardless of what other people say about his color scheme.

Aoshima 1:48 Airwolf weathered toy version...toooo awesome for words! / 1:18 AutoArt Aston Martin V-12 Vantage/ Ipad 4 with retina display...ohh and some Yamato jet called a VF-4 something something should be coming soon...GOOD X-mas! B))/>/>

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all the MW guys and gals!

Tell you what, I love this iPad (which I'm posting from) and yeah the retina display is amazing. Last year I got an AutoArt Lexus LFA (red) and I still have it displayed.

And Happy Holidays

-b.

VF-4G, VF-17 fast pack, VF-171EX armor pack, and MP-14 Red Alert all coming not soon enough.....probably won't get it till next year.

I do have VE-1 and the super/fast pack already here and still unopened. Maybe tonight, it's boxing day after all.

gosh it's been an expensive month.

It may not be my favorite valk by any means but damn that thing is well built.

That's what I was thinking too, but with the sale and everyone saying its a solid toy I decided to spring for it. Color scheme not so much but you are right it is well built.