DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

I just got the FP stands a couple months ago and knowing about the paint issues, I try to move my valks around every couple of days/weeks. That, and I try not to lay the valks down on the stands with the tampo/paint/colored parts touching the rubber/silicone nubs. Haven't had any issues up to this point. (Knock on wood...!) :)

better to not cancel otacute and find forum member in need of one. have them pay you with the undestanding that it's a 1-way trip for that sealed RVF-25.

i have an order with otacute which i was about to cancel. i'd like to help a fellow member, but at the same time i don't want to be stuck with an extra if the buyer flakes out. so i'll probably do this only with upfront payment, as unsavory as that might sound. also, does otacute allow changing of shipping address? planning to cancel by monday if no takers.

On another note, I love that they paid attention to detail to the radome with regard to the detailed line art. Even the insides of the radome's "arms" show detailing and a bit of paint application when extended. It's too bad they didn't give the ELINT fin the same treatment.

Got mine delivered yesterday, funny, I think this is the best fitting and most carefully painted one out of all of them. :p

it definitely fits better than my Michael or Ozma do. I think it's quite as good as my Alto though.

I'm surprised that they couldn't figure a way to attach the gunpod without the 2 adapters, I mean come on bandai figured out how to attach the sniper rifle with the swing bar type thing, why couldn't they modify that for the RVF?

I thought the problem was that the swing bar on the VF-25G goes through the free space in the lower arms that is blocked by the fin on the RVF-25. I just checked on my VF-25G and the bar goes through the shoulder area so it is really a bummer that they have to include the adapter pieces. :(

Has no one noticed the fighter mode stand adapter has been reduced. It now only slots into 2 places instead of 3, they got rid of the forward most part that slides in the gray panels near the front of the nose (the leftmost red circle). I was wondering why the RVF did not feel as stable on the stand. Look at your other renewals and you will know what I mean.

*Edit* Now with a pic! :D

RIMG9381_zps53f50f5e.jpg

Edited by Loop

Is there any reason other than saving a tiny bit of plastic for doing this? I'm thinking of something like the RVF-25 would bump into something. In other words does Lucas Messiah fit on the older versions of the Renewal toys? :)

I really didnt want 2 until I got my first. Now number 2 is sitting in my private warehouse at HLJ. The thing is pretty sweet.

Same with me. That HLJ price was too tempting so now I've got a 2nd waiting for me. :)

Gonna echo the good QC on mine as well. I transformed her over the weekend and everything was smooth and tight as a drum.

Is there any reason other than saving a tiny bit of plastic for doing this? I'm thinking of something like the RVF-25 would bump into something. In other words does Lucas Messiah fit on the older versions of the Renewal toys? :)

I don't think it would bump into anything as far as I can tell. I took my 25-G off the stand and also noticed the rear piece of the stand that the legs sit on have small tabs that slot into the legs. Those are also missing.