23 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Anyone here purchase the first two set of custom Iron Man Mark 50 Nano Sets from TakaraTony via Facebook? I tried reaching him but he told me that I was 2 weeks late on preordering the first two sets he has.

I never bothered.

55 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Anyone here purchase the first two set of custom Iron Man Mark 50 Nano Sets from TakaraTony via Facebook? I tried reaching him but he told me that I was 2 weeks late on preordering the first two sets he has.

Hehe, I pre-ordered all three sets earlier this month Noel. He told me that it would be out by the end of May.

17 minutes ago, brouken said:

Hehe, I pre-ordered all three sets earlier this month Noel. He told me that it would be out by the end of May.

Lucky you. :good:

51 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I never bothered.

You didn't like it?

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Lucky you. :good:

You didn't like it?

I thought about getting the sets, then looked at the price, then considered I would probably never display them so I did not bother.  I also did not bother with nano weapons sets since I have the Mk-50 standing in a "hall of armour" style pose.

Seeing how hard the non-TWE releases are to get at retail is making me wish I did not start collecting this line.  Amazon JP has the spider-men but will not ship overseas so I ended up trying out Buyee on them.  With the free shipping within Japan and the 500Y fee, I don't think I am paying too much more than getting them at on online shop.  I'll have to see how much I end up paying in the end and whether they can actually deliver.

4 hours ago, Darth Mingus said:

I thought about getting the sets, then looked at the price, then considered I would probably never display them so I did not bother.  I also did not bother with nano weapons sets since I have the Mk-50 standing in a "hall of armour" style pose.

Seeing how hard the non-TWE releases are to get at retail is making me wish I did not start collecting this line.  Amazon JP has the spider-men but will not ship overseas so I ended up trying out Buyee on them.  With the free shipping within Japan and the 500Y fee, I don't think I am paying too much more than getting them at on online shop.  I'll have to see how much I end up paying in the end and whether they can actually deliver.

Except for the original Avengers release the only difficult figures to get have been the Infinity War/Endgame ones.  None of the other releases have been difficult at all.

Unfortunately, I only collect the MCU stuff and the Spider-Man figures.  I think the Dragonball and Naruto stuff also goes quickly.

Mind you, the Ant-Man stuff was easy to get.  The annoying thing is Amazon.jp has the Spider-Men ones but won't ship outside of Japan and they have had stock for the last 2 days meanwhile the stores that do ship sold out instantly. 

Edited by Darth Mingus

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

Use buyee or fromJapan services to buy off amazon japan perhaps...

Tried Buyee and they cancelled the order saying There is a purchase quantity limit.

Amazon buys up the stock from Bandai, short changing the other sites unfortunately.  NY came back in stock so I was finally able to score the PS4 and the new suit from Homecoming in the end, pay upfront unfortunately.  Can't say I enjoy the hunt for these toys.

7 hours ago, Darth Mingus said:

Unfortunately, I only collect the MCU stuff and the Spider-Man figures.  I think the Dragonball and Naruto stuff also goes quickly.

Mind you, the Ant-Man stuff was easy to get.  The annoying thing is Amazon.jp has the Spider-Men ones but won't ship outside of Japan and they have had stock for the last 2 days meanwhile the stores that do ship sold out instantly. 

I’m only referring to Marvel releases.  The original Hulk going back years ago was difficult to get (and it wasn’t worth it) and both the Infinity War Thanos and all of the Endgame figures outside of Antman and Black Widow have been hard to get.  Other than that the MCU stuff has been painless.  PS4 Spidey has been harder to track down than most MCU figures.

Edited by Mommar

This is slightly OT, but I figure it's about the best place to ask:

I'm looking for a figure, to 'sit in the driver's seat of a large model car'. (and look cool/techy while doing so)  1/8 scale.  Sports car, so a 6ft person wouldn't fit well if exactly 1/8 scale.  Looking for something along the lines of a mecha-pilot flight-suit figure.   Rei/Asuka plugsuit figures would work well style-wise, but are super-common and cliche.   Would like something of a roughly similar look, though.  And needs to have enough articulation to look like she can actually "drive" the car while sitting in it, if possible. 

Suggestions?  Most (early?)Revoltechs seem a smidge too small to look right in the seat, but I haven't bought any in years and years.  Figuarts are generally a bit larger, and may work---but I only own one and it doesn't work due to the rubbery parts of the clothing interfering with sitting down.    

Most pose able action figures are close to either 1/12 or1/6 scale without much in between. As far as fitting in a car try something in the 1/12 scale and see if it doesn’t look too small. Maybe a steward figure or figure kit. If it’s too small I’m not sure on other options. A lot of pose able figures tend to take up more space in things like cars, so a smaller scale figure will probably work better than one at scale. If you’re looking for specifically females, then there are some kotobukiya kits that have a slightly armored look that may work.

4 hours ago, hachi said:

Is there going to be an Endgame Thor (and other characters like Hulk)? I wonder if his would really be an accurate figure :lol:

Hopefully we'll get all of those guys now that the cat is out of the bag.  Personally I want War Machine from that final fight.  Will they include all of Cap's accessories now that it isn't a surprise too?

19 hours ago, Mommar said:

Hopefully we'll get all of those guys now that the cat is out of the bag.  Personally I want War Machine from that final fight.  Will they include all of Cap's accessories now that it isn't a surprise too?

Now that you mention it, Cap with his new accessory would be great to have! Depends on the price though, I think I could get at most only 2 SH Figuarts since this is really going to strain my toy budget.

Edit: Now I only realized the Endgame figures don't have their own pages yet, and only have up to 3 pictures. The price was already there right from the start lol

Edited by hachi
edit

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

That some cool Thanos pics, @anubis20. :good:;)

On a side note, I thought Nippon-Yasan is worst. Take note, that this isn't even a proxy service item. :rolleyes:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-54856

Thanks man! This was definitely the Thanos I was waiting for although its more of an Infinity War Thanos than it is Endgame. 

5 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Thanks man! This was definitely the Thanos I was waiting for although its more of an Infinity War Thanos than it is Endgame. 

I didn't know the difference. I thought it was. So does that mean, Hot Toys is also working on a IW Thanos and not Endgame?

image.png.caf74224f0cade22b1ec39c726009a2d.png

They put double-Dip Hawkeye up for pre-order at BBTS.  The prices for figures is weird.  War Machine was infinitely cheaper to order domestically and wait the extra month for it.  This other Hawkeye is ludicrously expensive even after NY crazy markup shipping prices.

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I didn't know the difference. I thought it was. So does that mean, Hot Toys is also working on a IW Thanos and not Endgame?

image.png.caf74224f0cade22b1ec39c726009a2d.png

Possible spoiler for Endgame so into the spoiler box this goes:

Spoiler

This version of Thanos shouldn't have the Infinity Gauntlet. If anything, they should've included the Iron Man gauntlet with the stones.

But it's just Bandai cheaping out. Again.

Boy I've been having garbage luck when it comes to Figuarts pre-orders lately. I missed ALL the Endgame stuff, Star Wars Boba, which I think looks fantastic, and lastly that absolutely gorgeous PS4 Spiderman. I admit, the first few hours of the PS4 game I played with the repaired classic suit, but for the remaining 99% of the game I played with the Insomniac suit, it really grew on me, I love the white throughout. I guess I'll keep my eyes on BBTS for Boba and Spidey. Zero interest in the Far Frome Home suit, and the other Far From Home suit looks like it's just a re-release of Homecoming Spidey in new packaging, so pass on that as well. Damn, I'd still like an Endgame Widow, Ronin, and at least the MK85.

31 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Boy I've been having garbage luck when it comes to Figuarts pre-orders lately. I missed ALL the Endgame stuff, Star Wars Boba, which I think looks fantastic, and lastly that absolutely gorgeous PS4 Spiderman. I admit, the first few hours of the PS4 game I played with the repaired classic suit, but for the remaining 99% of the game I played with the Insomniac suit, it really grew on me, I love the white throughout. I guess I'll keep my eyes on BBTS for Boba and Spidey. Zero interest in the Far Frome Home suit, and the other Far From Home suit looks like it's just a re-release of Homecoming Spidey in new packaging, so pass on that as well. Damn, I'd still like an Endgame Widow, Ronin, and at least the MK85.

The Spidey figure is available now at NY for 6,590 which is not too bad:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/28084-shfiguarts-spider-man-advanced-suit-marvel-s-spider-man.html

18 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Not to spoil but its not 100% accurate to Endgame. 

11 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Possible spoiler for Endgame so into the spoiler box this goes:

Reveal hidden contents

This version of Thanos shouldn't have the Infinity Gauntlet. If anything, they should've included the Iron Man gauntlet with the stones.

But it's just Bandai cheaping out. Again.

Got it. Forgot about that detail. Does that mean I have to sit and rewatch again a 3hour movie to double-check it? ;)

Thanks guys!