6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Anyone picking up the Endgame Hulk? Doesn't really look that great to me. Wish Bandai would have included the Iron Man infinity stone gauntlet. That face sculpted looks weird too. 

I am, I have a pair of small mini glasses that will complete his look for me, main thing I'm disappointed about is the height, he's by far the shortest Figuarts Hulk yet, but I don't remember Professor Hulk being significantly shorter then regular Hulk, so what gives?

In other news, I shipped a pile of loot from BBTS, still had a few things on pre-order for June but no word on release in site, no in stock in a few days notice from BBTS, ship my loot, 5 hours later Infinity War War Machine is in stock..... FUUUUUUUCK. Bad timing, I hate when that happens.

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Anyone picking up the Endgame Hulk? Doesn't really look that great to me. Wish Bandai would have included the Iron Man infinity stone gauntlet. That face sculpted looks weird too. 

I skipped.  The suits weren’t significant enough for me to care.  It’s not like they fought Thanos with that same look. Plus it would be figuarts Hulk with a bunch of Marvel Legends because SHF hasn’t bothered with any of the other characters and I already didn’t bother with the ML versions.

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

I don't remember Professor Hulk being significantly shorter then regular Hulk, so what gives?

Endgame Hulk is an only half-transformed Bruce Banner, thus he's only half the size Hulk used to be.

marvel-has-released-avengers-endgame-pro

That's completely accurate to the film.

I decided to skip the Endgame Hulk as well.  The whole Endgame line did not do anything for me.  The Endgame Thanos is wearing the Gauntlet, which is wrong, Captain America was not "worthy", ect.  I love the line, but each release is pretty skimpy in terms of accessories.  I'd say the figures tend to hover around 80% perfect, just a few small tweaks and they would be definitive.

32 minutes ago, tekering said:

Endgame Hulk is an only half-transformed Bruce Banner, thus he's only half the size Hulk used to be.

marvel-has-released-avengers-endgame-pro

That's completely accurate to the film.

Was it confirmed he was only half transformed? I never heard that, just that they found a balance and had achieved "the best of both worlds". I guess it kind of would make sense but as I said, I never heard that explicitly stated as such. Even then, he seemed the same size as original Avengers Hulk when they went back to New York. Either way, I'm not a fan of his size, I'd like him bigger.

6 minutes ago, Darth Mingus said:

I decided to skip the Endgame Hulk as well.  The whole Endgame line did not do anything for me.  The Endgame Thanos is wearing the Gauntlet, which is wrong, Captain America was not "worthy", ect.  I love the line, but each release is pretty skimpy in terms of accessories.  I'd say the figures tend to hover around 80% perfect, just a few small tweaks and they would be definitive.

Figuarts have been really cheap lately.  Now that the MCU is dispersed to new brands I’m dropping the line.  They’ve been half-assing it for two years now anyway.

14 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Picked up Figuarts Iron Man Mk. 85 from HS just now. Sold out right after I finished checking out.

So glad I didn't pay the ridiculous mark-ups from NY and other places.

According to Amazon the release for 85 has been pushed up to the 19th-22nd

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

According to Amazon the release for 85 has been pushed up to the 19th-22nd

The Bandai release date is/was the 15th. I just missed the HS reopen and I'm not sure if AmiAmi ever reopened prior to the status being change due to "Released". 

I guess no Iron Man for me. : (

-b.

Bit the bullet and got a marked-up 85 on ebay.  Turns out the seller was plaza japan under the name tokyo-hobby, so theyre in on the action as well.  I feel like this stings more than paying for ny’s scalper priced dx vf-1s, considering that there was ample opportunity to get this figure

1 hour ago, HG Blows said:

Bit the bullet and got a marked-up 85 on ebay.  Turns out the seller was plaza japan under the name tokyo-hobby, so theyre in on the action as well.  I feel like this stings more than paying for ny’s scalper priced dx vf-1s, considering that there was ample opportunity to get this figure

Congrats on getting yours! There are still marked up Mark 85s available, but I've been looking for a loooonnnggg time and haven't seen orders open up at HLJ, HS (outside of this morning around 2 AM EST and AmiAmi).

If I happen to find any at a 'decent' price I'll post for anyone else who may be looking for one as well.

-b.

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

HLJ very briefly reopened orders for the mark 85 when it was released on their site. Now it's discontinued. 

Order Stop for pretty much the entire day Friday and today (like I said, I've been literally stalking a few sites looking to get one at or close to MSRP).

It did go to Discontinued for a good portion of Thursday but I never saw the orders re-open, so I missed it when it reopened.

-b.

Would love to cancel Hawkeye and Hulk but already paid at NY, there's zero chance I'm paying the current scalper prices for Cap and MK85, so there's zero chance I'll have the Endgame team now. Would've loved to have the complete Ultron original six Avengers next to their later Endgame counterparts, but once again, not paying $120+ for Ironman, and absolutely not paying a dime above retail for Cap, he's got less articulation then every previous Figuarts Cap, and doesn't even come with a damn hammer. What a crap show these pre-orders were, it's like Bandai wanted to sell to scalpers specifically, such a damn shame my giant MCU Figuarts collection won't have a single Endgame figure in it besides Thanos.

12 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Given the same plug in the 85’s back like we saw on the 50 there's a very good chance the 85 is getting a second run. 

I guess that's the one thing I can hope for, some kind of TWE set for a "Final Battle" MK85 with the gauntlet hand and maybe an uncovered Tony head or something.

45 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I guess that's the one thing I can hope for, some kind of TWE set for a "Final Battle" MK85 with the gauntlet hand and maybe an uncovered Tony head or something.

And whatever the contraption Thor charges up for him too.

frakk it, with hopes we get some other form of the Figuarts MK85, I went ahead and ordered Cap and Widow from NY. Widow's price seems fair, Cap was far more then I wanted to pay, but it's only going to go up so here we are. Wondering now if Bandai will bother making a Lebowski "The Dude" version of Thor, I'd buy one.

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

frakk it, with hopes we get some other form of the Figuarts MK85, I went ahead and ordered Cap and Widow from NY. Widow's price seems fair, Cap was far more then I wanted to pay, but it's only going to go up so here we are. Wondering now if Bandai will bother making a Lebowski "The Dude" version of Thor, I'd buy one.

That's how I felt about Iron Man Mark 85, I did the purchase of shame from N-Y and found another one on Mandarake for 11,000 JPY which has been the "best" price I've seen. HLJ still has MK85 at Order Stop which boggles my mind. It was released last week so either HLJ is getting their shipment late, or significantly short of stock.

I found both Cap and Black Widow on Mandarake for very modest mark-ups/close to retail so I don't have cause to complain.

I agree that in general with Marvel's embargo on Endgame toy releases and how Bandai handled it with a SURPRISE preorder this round of SH Figuarts purchasing was a colossal pain in the ass/f'up.

-b.

10 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

That's how I felt about Iron Man Mark 85, I did the purchase of shame from N-Y and found another one on Mandarake for 11,000 JPY which has been the "best" price I've seen. HLJ still has MK85 at Order Stop which boggles my mind. It was released last week so either HLJ is getting their shipment late, or significantly short of stock.

I found both Cap and Black Widow on Mandarake for very modest mark-ups/close to retail so I don't have cause to complain.

I agree that in general with Marvel's embargo on Endgame toy releases and how Bandai handled it with a SURPRISE preorder this round of SH Figuarts purchasing was a colossal pain in the ass/f'up.

-b.

More so considering it was for Endgame, the big ending for the decade long Infinity saga, the way Bandai handled this was a scalper's dream come true, those guys made out like bandits, especially the ones who bought up as many MK85 as they could find.

^FFS - that pic pisses me off too. 

For the properties I like/collect Bandai is not very consumer friendly.

And on top of it, either someone porch-pirated my Mandarake MK 85 or DHL delivered to the wrong address.

*Edit - so DHL delivered to the wrong address (transposed a 6 and 9) and the wrong address was good enough to call me (phone number on label) to let me know. I just got back from my expensive in money and time and effort MK 85. :wacko:

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

6 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I've seen this pic floating around and it irritates the crap out of me, sometimes this hobby just isn't worth it :(.

image.png.a175cc752ec584652b267ac7636d8a17.png

WTF????????!  I got lucky and managed one at cost on Amazon Japan but this pic makes me want to smash someones god damn face in.

5 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

^FFS - that pic pisses me off too. 

For the properties I like/collect Bandai is not very consumer friendly.

And on top of it, either someone porch-pirated my Mandarake MK 85 or DHL delivered to the wrong address.

*Edit - so DHL delivered to the wrong address (transposed a 6 and 9) and the wrong address was good enough to call me (phone number on label) to let me know. I just got back from my expensive in money and time and effort MK 85. :wacko:

-b.

Good to hear you got yours at least, could've been a shitty situation otherwise, nobody likes dealing with delivery service disputes.

At this point I've seen two other photos like the one I posted above, smaller quantities but still, this thing has got to be one of the worst figuarts figures put out by Bandai when it comes to distribution and scalping issues. I say distribution because apparently HLJ and some other sites have sent out an alarming number of "sorry we don't have enough" notices to people that got orders in, some had even paid and moved their figures to private warehouse, and that was for Endgame figuarts in general but MK85 especially.

Here’s a weird thing that happened, got my shf vegetas and broly from NY, and all the clear plastic on the boxes and trays holding the figures were completely warped.  Looked like they were exposed to heat or something.  No denting on the shipper boxes whatsoever.  The trays had popped open from the inside and all the hands and heads were floating around inside the packaging.  Anyone ever encounter anything like this?

Edited by HG Blows

5 hours ago, hachi said:

Question: Is it possible Bandai re-releases Dragonball Z figures in the future? I missed on Son Goku.

If it is a TWE, there's a chance they might not. And there's a lot of Son Goku figures. There's a Son Goku available at CrunchyRoll and BBTS for $34.99 if you're interested.

https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/son-goku-a-saiyan-raised-on-earth-bandai-sh-figuarts-dragon-ball-z

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=figuarts+son+goku

Edited by no3Ljm

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

If it is a TWE, there's a chance they might not. And there's a lot of Son Goku figures. There's a Son Goku available at CrunchyRoll and BBTS for $34.99 if you're interested.

https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/son-goku-a-saiyan-raised-on-earth-bandai-sh-figuarts-dragon-ball-z

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=figuarts+son+goku

Thanks no3Ljm, it's a nice price, but I don't like creating new accounts only for these figures just yet. Fortunately they are not TWE but I wish Bandai would re-release soon while I still have the budget for it :D